>mfw disney saves the xeno

>Start new trilogy with Prometheus
>People don't like it, because no Xeno
>Also no real plan for trilogy

>Start new trilogy with Alien Covenant
>Some kind of plan for sequels
>Also Xenos are back
>Meh movie and people don't like it

Ridley had no change to make it work. Maybe in the beginning, but people want same old Xenos and Ridley didn't. Made a Xeno movie, but shit it up with David. It's just sad.

And there will never be last part.

A drawing of a xenomorph in a duct and the lander from Aliens, amazing concepts.

Film adaptation when?

Fuck you Neil, Alien 3 was good.

>Blomkamp took to his Instagram page to reveal two new pieces of art: one shows a xenomorph crawling around in a air duct, something we’ve seen in a dozen Alien movies by now; the other shows one of the combat vehicles from Cameron’s Aliens. In other words, there is literally nothing “new” here, but people will still go crazy and pretend this is all very exciting.

why is this part written in some passive aggressive cunty way?

I liked Prometheus and Covenant more than any other sequel including aliens.

People who didn't like prometheus can fuck themselves

>ywn have a movie where amanda and newt fight over ripley but learn to work together in the end to defeat the xeno threat

Nice. That's a nasty moment. The squeeze makes it worse.

Disney's trying to build hype before they "promote" Kathleen to her new position as head of the Alien franchise after she did such an "amazing" job with star wars

>People don't like it, because no Xeno

No, because it was full of LOST tier plot holes and fake outs.
People were interested in the Engineers, but the script was shit.

Covenant was the same shit, but with a b-level Alien re-hash mixed in.

This.

Amanda is dead by the end of Aliens. FTL travel + cryosleep means Ripley outlived her daughter, she bring sit up in the comics but I think it was even mentioned in one of the movies.

All I want is a sequel to Covenant that's also a sequel to BR2049 that ties the two franchises together and gives us something new in the process. Is that too much to ask?

People have been divisive on every Alien movie since Aliens. Some people want slow horror like the first movie and others want more dumb action like the second.

The only thing I blame Ridley for is not having enough faith in his vision. Covenant was hurt by the inclusion of Xenos.

This is bullshit

Real fans of the series wanted to know the origin of the Space Jockey and Xenomorphs, not some bullshit space jeebus saga that makes NO FUCKING LOGICAL SENSE

The should have went with the original screenplay and just made the one film

This.

Neomorph btfo tired-ass xeno, but the studio insisted, and...

I don't get the hate for Covenant at all. One of the best sci fi films of the year. David is a very interesting character.

>Real fans of the series wanted to know the origin of the Space Jockey and Xenomorphs
No faggot. Their mystery is what makes them interesting. The more we know about Xenos the less scary they become.

I still think Aliens is the best after Alien, but I loved both Prometheus and Covenant. I want to see how David's story ends.

Because its a bad Alien movie.

>The more we know about Xenos the less scary they become.

>still thinks xenos are scary

Take your nap, grandpa.

>no helmets again
>dropping gun when about to shoot alien
>no characterisation for James Franco, so we don't care that he died
>an android created the xenomorph, wich is fucking lame
>hey let's stick my head in this alien egg
>shitty friday the 13th shower scene
>engineer homeworld looked like shit
>obvious twist that David changed place with Walter

HE SHOULD BRING THE OATS CREW!
>OATS OR NOTHING

>Ridley Scott makes beautifully shot sequels that aren't tired retreads of Alien
>Disney buys Fox, kicks Scott out and starts pumping out poorly made garbage
>Sup Forums celebrates