What would happen if people with low IQ were banned from posting on Sup Forums for a month?

What would happen if people with low IQ were banned from posting on Sup Forums for a month?

The quality would drop. Pretentious fags cant stand each-other.

Cuckolding threads would take over.

non stop shit posting.

the low iq people are actually the saviours of this board.

Only bane threads

it wouldnt change. iq is not a real number, but an adjusted number. 100 has to always reflect average so what we call iq of 100 today isnt the same as iq of 100 twenty, ten, or even five years ago. which makes iq a useless test since its only ever relevant amongst people of the same age group anyway.

wrong

found the low IQ

so people have always been exactly as intelligent as now and 100 now is the same as a thousand years ago

cool sounds like a great test :)

You missed the point in trying to sound smart

0 capeshit or Star Wars threads
A lot more waifu, sneed, and Sup Forums threads

Sup Forums WOULD BE A GOOSE FREE BOARD GOOSE FAGOTRY WOULD BE NO MORE

You wouldn't be able to post for a month.

>gets butthurt by thread topic
>starts googling ways to discredit intelligence testing
>comes up with this

I can tell which percentile you fall in to

Nothing would happen...Sup Forums is where smart people come to act dumb

Jesus christ i remember when people unironically said this

t. 85 IQ

This user is correct. It has been proven that IQ numbers are just memes and can not determine how smart a person really is. But anons that need to belong will hate this truth. They need to believe.

where did this "IQ influences the way people act" meme come from? A lot of thugs and criminals have high IQ

no more Marvel discussions, only DCKino.

All that would be left is Sneed posting

That's true; I sag my pants, smoke 100gs of weed a day, rob everyone that makes eye contact with me, exclusively listen to Little Wayne and I have 40 felonies.

My IQ is 133. Fuck the police.

Only BvS and Man of Steel apprectiation threads would be left

t. brainlet

Less capeshit/star wars/netflix threads

more shitposting

oh god please no.

goose a best

I still believe there are a lot of very serious movieviewers here who appreciate them as an art form.

Board would have no new posts for a month.

We'd all pick up in a month exactly where we left off

What would happen if Women were the only posters for a month

this, it takes all kinds

You'd have to find a new website.

Already happened, this was the result

Well, without all the alt-right manbabies running amok I'm certain we could have some genuine discussion about the merits of film and television without rampant mysoginy and racism threads or complaining about "soy boys" to give themselves an illusion of masculinity.

nothing. everyone would get offended at each other and stop posting.

This thread wouldn't exist.

I support this, goose fags needs to be gassed, BR2049 sucked mayor ass

literally sterilizing people with low IQs would solve most social issues, but it's """mean""" so we have to keep dealing with ghettos, welfare, etc.

This world is a joke.

>I DONT BELIEB IN TEH EYEKYOO
you're a living joke

t. Soyboy
This was the first reply i was expecting when i opened this thread

I bet you believe in the Myers-Briggs test as well

>no more Sup Forumstards
The entire board would be fixed

the irony of this is that they're so stupid in every regard, they blindly rage at any animal near them and this allows them to do their thing

the same thing would happen with this board, stupidity is blind and fearless, so the shitposting and Sup Forums boogyman shit and the general amount of irony-posting would accelerate to break neck speeds. Without normies to laugh at, high IQ posters would only make shitposting threads, claim to hate every movie and the board would collapse

The catalog would be Bane threads exclusively.

I'm only pretending to be retarded

You say that until its proven that YOU are below the IQ line.

Source please

U miss when u could win any argument by blurting out "racist"

No more capeshit, Sup Forums and lefty/pol/ and disney retards shitting up this board

It would be paradise

No more capeshit, no more tv-series no more star wars. Only threads about the actual art of cinematography and legit kino stuff.

My 140 IQ ass would shitpost all the same.

we wouldn't have had to see this stupid thread

non stop "what did they mean by this" threads

I don't get being angry at the perception of yourself as being smarter than everyone.
Shouldn't u be kicking ass at life if you are really that much better than everyone???

>the low IQ posters in this thread are mad and defensive
loool, although it's not nice to laugh at their expense--they're already destined not to have real jobs, good relationships, etc.

t. ultra-low IQ who thinks he's high IQ

You would be banned for one month.

Nobody would post for a month.

no they just get bigger egos.

throughout the entire history of life on earth as we know it, one thing, above all other things, has acted to preserve life; diversity.

the day we start artistically selecting ourselves to be a certain cookie cutter shape, is the day that we claim ourselves greater than 4 billion years of evolution.

not saying its not a step humanity may some day take, but god knows we are not ready yet for it.

we dont know what ramifications eliminating entire groups of people would have.

for instance, you remove all low intelligence people. now who will work the factory lines, work 80 hour weeks, preserve the idea of the 'nuclear family'.

what would more likely happen is a dissent into some kind of cultural nihilism, where values begin to be degraded, subjectivity starts to rain and young people begin to choose to live off the government rather than work low-wage high-hour jobs.

You mean 7chan before they removed the password requirement?

Like do you think you will be happy if you wake up tommorrow and suddenly everyone is clearly smarter than you and you score in the bottom 5% of every IQ test?

>banning all low IQ people just because your IQ is higher
Typical jewish trick. White genocide.

I got high IQ scores and AM "kicking ass at life."

Not believing in measurable abstract intelligence is literally retarded and just an emotional response for people to cope with the fact that they lack intelligence. Also it's """racist""" to measure intelligence, so some people deny it for that reason.

There would be no threads for women to ruin, so there would be one or two threads about the Notebook and then, complete silence.

IQ is literally just an indicator of logical problem solving ability.

I know several members of Mensa who are fucking morons.

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT REDDIT OH MY GOD

What’s the iq of this poster?

nothing! all the posters on Sup Forums are extremely smart

So complaining and being angry that others aren't as smart as you is not emotional?

I met few high IQ people and their taste in movies and tv shows is terrible, one guy even said that Sons of Anarchy is best tv show ever made.

Increase in quality discussion

It's both emotional and lazy.
It's like I don't even have to bother with explaining or going into detail about anything I say. You'll know I'm right about everything just by checking out muh IQ test score

gorillas are fucking cowards.

Doesn't mean anything if you don't do anything with that intelligence. What eventually happens is that the people who are hard-working (possibly low/average intelligence) surpass high intelligence/low work ethic types, and the gap either never closes or they never catch up.

The intelligent hard-working ones go fucking places, though.

There are exceptions.

If you're a teenager, don't let the IQ-thing you saw on some transcript affect how you act. You better learn how to actually work

t. low IQ

TWO SCOOPS

Golden age of high quality baits.

No one would respond to my threads.

post was 100% true, though

>The intelligent hard-working ones go fucking places, though.
God the way you wrote that makes me want to kill myself. Jesus why do you talk like that

It's not hard to do it.
Just rangeban the 3rd world and every phoneposter with it.

I'm not complaining. I just stated that increasing the average abstract intelligence would be socially beneficial. You can't argue with that, except to cry "rayciss" or some other nonsense, like "intelligence isn't measurable."

This isn't remotely obscure. Go measure the intelligence of people who live in ghettos, their children, their parents, and then go measure the intelligence of people who live in nice communities.

The world may very well already be doomed by notions of "equality" and the like. It's not clear that first world countries will be able to sustain their average IQs, and correlatedly, their quality of life.

this

How would you have worded it?

This would be the only reply to your post.

Think about it.

nuh uh. My eyekyoo be higher then urs.

We wouldn't have these wonderful threads that you keep making OP.

More space for Jenny-posting.

I was talking about the people on this thread and people in general who display anger that people exist who they think are not as smart as them.

Is it the new "alpha wolves" thing?
Now that we learned that alpha wolf is basically just a mom wolf or dad wolf. Like in traditional families. That self-proclaimed alphas rarely capable of creating and maintaining.

IQ is a measurement of relative intelligence. It's still useful, albeit bragging about anything above 130 is pure masturbation, the differences are marginal at best.

Half of Americans are below average IQ.

Hahahahahahaha.

The absolute fucking state of Americans.

More BANE? posts
Less star wars posts
Less marvel fans

50% of the game is half mental

>tfw you give 150% of youre mental stamina and still fall short