Calling it now, we're getting a Rey/Finn/Rose love triangle in Episode IX

Calling it now, we're getting a Rey/Finn/Rose love triangle in Episode IX

Because that's all NuWars is missing, a Twihard romance angle

Sneed Wars

Are you this retarded?

Who cares?

Please no. Just have Ben bang her and be done with it

Are you retarded? I haven't even seen the movies but from literally just reading the fucking threads I realized that the next movie the big reveal will be that Rey/Kylo are brother/sister.

So Poe, the only interesting character, is sidelined for a interracial love triangle between three cardboard diversity cutouts?

ray/kylo/poe triangle is my bet. that's why the last one shit on the lore. the light side and dark side have to be inverted or eliminated so disney can have the follow your heart trope. it's easier to make movies that way. forget following passions is a path to the dark side. follow your passion to love, powers, and victory now. no need for coherent plot or respecting the history and lore. it's all about who's doing who with some political and social commentary so obvious they will actually spell it out in dialogue for you cause you are so stupid

A love triangle between 5s when a 10 is standing right there.

Yeah, I have no dog in this fight.

wtf, that can't work because Fin is gay, just like you OP
pic very much related, faggot

>Doesn't watch the movie
>Thinks he knows what's gonna happen in 9

So you're actually retarded. Go watch a cam edition and then think on the retarded shit you just said. The only way they're siblings is if he adopts her.

fpbp

So they're going for a necrophiliac love triangle? That actually sounds pretty cool

Rey & The Dindus

>Poe
>Interesting character

>NuWarz 8 is released
>Everyone sperging out about purple feminazis, chinks and the white hero character assassination
>Failing to realize how the movie sidelines the minority characters and destroys Luke's character to hype up the new white male lead which is the best actor in all this fucking franchise
>Effectively making audiences sympathize and understand the fascist white guy
>The Mary Sue like a good female gets prettied up and starts worshipping the white cock once again, on her knees
>Both of the actors are gentiles
>Sjwhales are actually getting triggered in many media outlets because of this as well as Sup Forums

Best example of horseshoe right here.

It's over user. That BBC will only pound the chink.

>Rose
Does she have fans? Even the braindeadest normie wouldn't care about a bitch who ruined any chance of Finn's character development.

Posting the manlet instead of the 6'3 white guy.

>tfw her eyes are literally screaming for some cock

I'm glad he's not taking part in this. No one deserves him anyway.

Daisy is somehow both really pretty and really plain

What are you even talking about?

wrong. love triangle is Poe/Rey/Kylo

why is the asian chick here?

She didn't get as much screentime as the other two

Is it a sign that she'll be a major character in the next flick

this is the hack tri-love setup I see coming in ep. IX