Cast them

Cast them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2gqwgqU5LE
youtube.com/watch?v=h-g1v-5I9ss
youtube.com/watch?v=32OCCLvDG_U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/92nd_Infantry_Division_(United_States)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shooter is john goodman
old man is idris elba

Why does he look like a terraformer?

context?

killer mike
sam jackson

girl is mean
pathetic man gets angry
shoots absolutely innocent and sweet old man

clearly white people were to blame for this

Some faggot recorded himself over facebook live and shot and killed an innocent old man for no reason

You forgot the hero of the tale, the Bunisher. Until the local PD shut him down.

Darnell Rice

some bitch broke his heart so he planned on getting revenge on her and a bunch of random people

he approached the old guy and said "Joy Lane is responsible for whats about to happen to you" or something like that, old guy was confused and scared and then he shot him.

The old guy was the only one he murdered, he didn't even murder the bitch, then I think he killed himself

Idris Elba and Morgan Freeman

>he didn't even murder the bitch
well what a pussy.

Starring Idris Elba as Morgan Freeman

trailer music-
youtube.com/watch?v=E2gqwgqU5LE

You forgot the funniest part: he got caught because his fat ass couldn’t resist going to McDonald’s. Manager recognized him from news reports and had him pull up to “wait on his nuggets to cook”. Cops came and he shot himself.

Holy fuck this pisses me off

>sweet
The fuck? We know nothing about the guy other than the fact that he had 11 kids and was living off of welfare. He didn’t deserve to die like that though

>not killing the bitch who hurt his feelings
>instead he shoots some random ass old man
Leave mass shootings to whitey jamal

Woman fucked guys life up.
Rides up live on Facebook to some random guy on the street.
Points gun at said old man, tells him to thank the bitch for this.
Shoots n kills old man.
Claims to have killed more people.
All day/night the police are chasing him, live streams everywhere.
local freelance investigator known as "B", not related to b, starts searching for the shooter.
He's driving around streaming with a police scanner, armed, and with friends over the phone feeding him more info.
B is wearing a Punisher T-Shirt.
Eventually someone called the police department in another state to report the vigilante trying to be the punisher.
Police pull B over, then release him telling him to go home and not be on the street.
This happens on Easter Day, so B & Punisher gets combined to The Bunisher.
The Bunisher was shut down by PD from another state technically because some user reported the live feed of him hunting the killer.

what a story mark

Why do these psycho shooters never kill the right people?

Elliot Rodger killed his male roommates and some random people rather than the Stacies he claimed to hate

White supremacist faggots and allah ackbars drive their car into people who don't matter, rather than kill the people who are behind the ideologies they hate

And then dudes like in the OP who kill some innocent and kind old man instead of torturing the bitch who broke his heart

I don't get it.

dank to bh

>no webm

I think people say sweet because of how nice and happy the old man was being before the guy pulled a gun on him

The chicken nuggets guy? That was a while ago wasn't it

The way he spoke was enough for me.

Niggers are so lazy even in death. His one ultimate purpose in life and he couldn’t even be arsed doing it.

not even worth posting
theres no gore

Idris Elba/Morgan Freeman

He's an old welfare guy with 11 kids are you kidding me? What makes you think he was sweet just because he was old? He had 11 kids and each one of them probably had 11 kids and guess what they're all on welfare. It's a constant drain on society and it's exponential. My grandfather died with money in the bank and my dad will too and so will I. We won't be five generations of people constantly sucking hard-working Americans dry like this idiot and his 11 kids. He shouldn't have died like that. Sucks

They are all brainlets, why not go after the government

Chris Dorner was the only one I can sort of respect as he went after corrupt cops

i wonder who could be behind this post?

hmm

why did he do it bros?

Yeah shoulda been shot earlier before he had 11 kids

what episode of boondocks is this?

Anyone else got a soft spot for black grandpas? Seems like they made it and have interesting stories to tell.

because hes a subhuman piece of shit

The Bunisher stream, up to being pulled over.
youtube.com/watch?v=h-g1v-5I9ss

After cops pulled him over.
youtube.com/watch?v=32OCCLvDG_U

Americans have some weird fetish for blacks. I suppose it is from growing up in a negrofied culture.

Chris Dorner movie when?

The old man proabably was a thugh in his youth too.

Ashy Larry and Jesse Lee Peterson

Can't corner the dorner

SAY JOY LANE

Uncle Tom syndrome.

this

what a fucking douche

Those people are retards thats why

I unironically think black men get a pretty shitty time of it in general, because I think being a man sucks in general these days and lefties don’t actually give a shit bout black dudes unless your an alpha rapper (then they want you to fuck their gfs)

So yeh I imagine the average old black man has put up with a lot of bullshit

They used a Stingray on his ass to shut off all his devices just before pulling him over. They can't find the killer but they can zap a streamer like that.

he did it because his whore of a girlfriend cheated on him

two men's life ruined because of some whore.

do you really believe in pretentious Youtube people like him?

>was living off of welfare
source? I read that he was a retired factory worker

I was at a retirement home the other day talking to an old black man who fought in WWII. The dude was an actual Buffalo Soldier

Super interesting guy with a lot of stories

>do you really believe livestreams when you witness it yourself
Nope. It's all tin foil hat society around here user. Now let's back over to Sup Forums. You go first, I'll hold the door for you kiddo.

>context?
Some manbaby got dumped, and acted like the world was over.
Old retired grandfather leaving thanksgiving dinner with his children/grandchildren.
Manbaby stops to "ask old grandfather for directions" which old guy was ready to do, but then manbaby lets old man know he's going to kill him because a woman dumped him.
Kill old man.

It's fucking shitty. Killing a hardworking American grandfather who paid his dues because some pouty bitch felt like was "too hard" because a woman didn't want him.

He couldn't be a buffalo soldier, buffalos have been extinct in the us for over a thousand years.

It's called Bright.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/92nd_Infantry_Division_(United_States)

Retired foundry worker.
Don't know where the welfare claim came from.

How the fuck did the police get away with burning him to death? They didn't even try to detain him. I mean, I know he was wanted for murdering cops, but that doesn't mean that due process should just go out the window.

They'd probably do a "based on a true story" shill story where they race flip them and have the white shooter blame niggers for is relationship troubles.

>White supremacist faggots and allah ackbars drive their car into people who don't matter
>conflating one fucking guy who was a kike that liked Obama as recently as a year ago with part and parcel trucks of peace in the same fucking sentence as if they're comparable
fuck off useful idiot

If he REALLY wanted to hunt and confront someone he wouldn't be livestreaming and advertising what he is doing long before he could find the guy. The fact that he is a grown man wearing a Marvel shirt should tell you everything about his quality.

god damn, children. don't be easily impressed by people playing make believe.

you forgot to mention how the police EMP'd all the Bunisher's tech gear to prevent him from streaming anymore.

You also forgot to mention how the cops killed the shooter a day later after he passed through a mcdonalds to get tendies (serious).

You also forgot to mention how the mainstream media had already dropped the story like a hot tomato BEFORE the manhunt was over.

This whole happening reeked of bullshit from top to bottom.

>mfw americans are so stupid they give even their shittiest groups names
Somewhere you know there's a dumb ass soldier trying to convince his mates they should be called the Porg Squad.

Idris Elba

#notallstormfags

Buffalo Soldiers were in the 1800's, nigger.

You know you're making it worse for yourself, right?
B Rich is a part of iCitizenNews. This isn't the first or last time he's went live in the field streaming for the independent news. Just happens to be wearing the shirt that day.

Newbie. Go back to Sup Forums. You're making yourself look stupid as fuck.

>How the fuck did the police get away with burning him to death?
They got away with a lot of shit during that manhunt. I remember they shot some old Asian lady because she was driving the same model of car. They just stared unloading on her as she drove by.

>How the fuck did the police get away with burning him to death?
have you been living under a rock all your life? The police in america literally get away with murder on a daily basis. They basically have free reign to do what they want to the populace.

why is that photo so accurate?
what did she mean by this?

It's called First Blood

Cops in America get away with so much shit, it's not even funny.

t. dad is a cop

Are you new here? Or do you not recall the Jimmy Rustles of Modesto, CA incident where the police actually filled the house with gas and blew the guy up inside?

Reminds me of when the Dallas police killed that one guy with a fucking drone bomb

>he's not just a fake hero, he's also a podcaster!

bet he has a patreon to pay for his toys too

a camouflage wearing snowflake

I wish I could use the excuse "I was afraid for my life" to do whatever I wanted

See, this is you being even dumber.

He's not a hero, a vigilante, and was not looking to shoot the killer. All stated in the video itself.

Anons started calling him a vigilante, which got him stopped by the police.

You've built your whole premise off a troll. And you keep digging in deeper. How stupid can you be?

is that suge knight?

iirc Buffalo soldiers was a name the indians gave to the black cavalrymen who guarded wagon trains out west. No one can decide what they meant by it though.

because millenials can't do anything right. remember when the only public shootings were assassination attempts at important government officials?

cast

>all that talk and not getting to the point the your economic system is dysfunctional
well thats one way of coming out is mentally ill

Nothing to dig on someone as shallow as him.

cast 'em

Legend has it he did it to go to jail and murder the murderers there then go to hell and discover the devil delivers some hurt and despair.

I think the connecting factor in all these cases is that the guy was literally holed up somewhere with a gun after being given multiple chances to surrender, no?

>if you don't surrender we have the right to cook you alive

Pretty much. You never know if they have booby trapped the house. Storming into the house only occurs in the movies.

It's funny how the police, through their actions during the manhunt, proved that they were scumbags who deserved to be hunted. They shot at 3 innocent people just because they had the same color truck. They burned Dorner in the cabin without trying to detain him first. He was correct all the way. And if you read about him he was a man of honesty and integrity and hard work, not some lunatic.

And he was fired for reporting a superior kicking a handcuffed schizo guy in the face and chest for no reason.