me

oui

This but uglier.

>this thread
why is Sup Forums so full of hipsters

What would make me a hipster?

Please love me

flannels

I just like flannel though, it's comfortable. Guess you're a Russian boxer because you have blonde hair.

This seems about right. Though I tend to get lazy real fast when I can't just see the entire selection of options.

The sign lies
I

I'm a hipster. Or maybe the opposite of a hipster? I just unironically like a lot of the things hipsters pretend to like. Except IPAs, fuck those soap-tasting shit beers.

Flannel is comfy as fuck. I got mine from Bass Pro as the Redhead brand is pretty god tier.

They work because they're not too hot but not too cold, and are fine to wear year round (especially on cool summer evenings and in the fall)

It's faggot hipsters who wear flannel dress shirts

LONDON

H-hey girls.

Is this ok?

Did you edit a scar in?

Yeah.

Cool, how'd you get it?

My father... was a a drinker. And a fiend! And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and says, "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife. "WHY SO SERIOUS?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face."

You're not smiling in the avatar though.
>Someone should put a smile on Damien Wayne's face

but with sideburns, too

this is surprisingly accurate.

>Do it. I know you want this.

Literally me

Are you Dutch?

The person who replied to you is not the same who posted the picture, so I'd take that with a grain of salt.
I got hit with a bottle outside a pub in Manchester.

Are you Anton Chigurh

literally

R8 Amigo's.

You seem cool

Still made me chuckle like an idiot none the less. And damn, more hardcore than any scars I have.
>Also yeah, your avatar checks out. +5 for extra effort

I certainly hope there aren't any Dutch in this thread. Fucking windmill-goblins.

If most of the femanon posts here are accurate, Sup Forums has a surprising large population of qts.

Are you a boy or a girl?

No, I just dress like him and haven't gotten a hair-cut in a while.

ok

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
brisbane

please do not start, begin, pass go, or any other form of behavior that would involve this line

It's a commonly known fact that character creators make you 200% more attractive than you really are.

people like you are why these threads are so frowned upon. Wouldn't know class if it were right in front of you, mook.

Not much customization choice for a brother.

my eyebrows are bit bushier than that now that I look at it.

You're no fun

being a desperate schmuck isn't fun for anyone, go back to Meetme.

Have to admire a program that can make a cartoon version of me just as unappealing as the real deal.

But this thread is literally full of desperate lonely schmucks.

Right there with you

What kind of music are you into?

It was enough for me.

Looking cosy af homie.

Truffle Butter

I don't see anyone else stating their location hoping to get together. Stop trying to defend yourself over stupid shit and improve, being stubborn won't get you anywhere.

that was fun

You know it f(am)

>Yoooo, I'm soooo high on Free Hugs right now

Ladies

Just remember that no matter how ugly you think you are, there's at least one person in the world who's masturbated while thinking about you. Probably a lot more. They probably weren't someone you'd personally find attractive though.

Wish there was more customization shit but this is good enough

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Good enough for me.

>stating their location
Where did that happen?
But we all know these threads are just stealth /soc/ threads in an attempt to humanize the faceless anons of the board so we feel a little less lonely as we shitpost.

>everyone is holding a fucking bottle

I'm only not holding a bottle because I can't afford one now.

Please translate this to white person. Google isn't working for me.

>History of alcoholism in my family
>Addictive personality
>When I drink I typically feel sociable and happy
I can't touch that shit because I'd become a wino in a week.

This I assume /soc/ is cancer and this thread is so cancerous I thought I was on LGBT when I saw it.

Please don't look at this portrait of me without listening to this at the same time, for the full experience.
youtube.com/watch?v=n63UbX5kzAc

B O I S E
O
I
S
E

(Boise, Idaho)

Do you actually think I'm from London and/or Brisbane?

As everyone in this thread, I gave up my will to live ever since I left college.

>Do you actually think I'm from London and/or Brisbane?
How the hell would I know or have any indication of that? It's not like you have giant flags on your past that say otherwise.

My graduation ceremony is Saturday, I got a computer arts degree with a focus in animation and a minor in creative writing. What do?

it's pretty obviously a meme, user.
>He had a will to live during college

Graduate and enjoy life

Time to mcfucking kill myself I guess.

animated cute 3D girls maybe even 2D.

>it's pretty obviously a meme, user.
It's a trash meme.

I'd date every user in this thread. You're all beautiful Sup Forums.

Damn, I'm chill

what's good?

That's a dirty lie and you know it.

This.