/who/ - Doctor Who General

Comfy Hartnell edition.

PREVIOUSLY

First for Moffat's finally fucked off, hallelujah

Jim wasn't a fan.

By the way, a little update on that TARDIS exploration project we've discussed a bit in the past: I've started work on some VERY early sketches of a floor plan. What you see here is only a fraction of the eventual size, and there will also be multiple floor levels.

Can we all agree that no matter how much we may love or hate other eras of the show, that 60's Who is absolute pure unadulterated comfy?

Capaldi is the best actor to ever play the Doctor but I unironically hate the Zygon Inversion speech. It's so over the top and po-faced that it makes me cringe, especially the attempt at an American accent. I seem to be the only one who holds this opinion.

Reminder Heaven Sent, not Hell Bent, is the purest example of /who/ character kino

>especially the attempt at an American accent
Im on board with the rest, but his impression of a game show host was kind of spot on.

Are you implying that the War Doctor killed Daleks with his bare hands? Or did he just manipulate other people into killing Daleks rather than get his own hands dirty?

It's perfect, but it's also spoiled us. we're never getting that on Who again. No episode will come close I guarantee it. The Series 10 finale had kino character moments between the doctor and the masters, but even though it was kino, it could still never be Heaven Sent

based jims morimre

Reminder that normies who watched TUAT hate Hartnell and the First Doctor now

>Or did he just manipulate other people into killing Daleks rather than get his own hands dirty?
Why not? The cunt was quite happy to sit there with his fucking juice "recuperating" whilst the rest of the universe was fighting and dying.

Good. Fuck the normies.

>"Capaldi is the best actor to ever play the Doctor"

HAHAHAHAAHAHA

Oh, Nu-Who, you never cease to amaze...

Just read Seasons of War if you want a "dark" War Doctor, holy shit

>admiring her own reflection
What the fuck happened to Jim's mind? When did he become such an imbecile?

He is though. It's not his fault he was given a shit character to play. Davison might be the best Classic Doctor actor though.

The one where he takes the Kaled women as "spoils of war"? Or did I just dream that one?

Timelash isn't as bad as everyone says

How young, within reason, should the actor playing the Doctor be - as a series fixture, not a childhood flashback.

Pic unrelated.

She did look at her reflection in the monitor and say "brilliant".

She could have been referring to her new hair colour or the shape of her mouth, not necessary her new gender.

That's called finding out what her new face looked like, it's no different from Smith manually probing every part of his body. What a fucking joke to pretend it's somehow a sexist cliché as if she started doing her makeup or checked out her arse. Jim has lost it.

I guess so, but it wasn't "Ooh I'm so attractive", more like "brilliant, I've not been a chick before".

Convince me senpai.

14/15

I cannot Adam and Eve that the Beeb put Twelve's regeneration IN THE TRAILER!!!!!!!
What the donkey's beck!!!!!!

>it's no different from Smith manually probing every part of his body

Has the Doctor, canonically, sexually assaulted anyone?

I once saw a criticism of Rose and Ten's relationship as 'grooming'.

Coincidentally, theres been comfy hartnell in the streamo for the past hour

>blandest motherfucker to play the doctor.

>in a post complaining about capaldi

Colin Baker raped Nicola Bryant on set, is this count?

Thanks, /who/ for being such a great community!

Fuck off.

She doesn't say anything like "spank me daddy" before this happens

embarrasing

Smith was a better Doctor, you just dont notice because he never got kino like Impossible Planet or Listen.

SciFi Debris said Colin Baker and Kevin McNally both tried to touch her bum.

We try.

I'm glad you faithfully believe some random YouTuber

>Jodie might get storylines focused on parenthood, pregnancy and/or women's issues
>mfw I'm ok with this

cant be worse than Kill the Moon

The BBC spoiled every major twist in Capaldi's era. They hate him.

Have you got the webm where he grabs her tit?

He's very prolific.

to be fair, wast Moffat also notoriously loose lipped? actually dont know for sure. I hear Chibbers wants to keep things way more DL

>Smith was a better Doctor
Writing like this just confuses things. Do you mean Smith was a better actor or 11 was a better Doctor? Because I agree with the latter. 11 actually had a definable personality.

What are some SFX triumphs in Doctor Who, /who/?

>mfw pregnant 13

>pregnancy
There's a lot of reasons this would be bad, but it would absolutely enrage the "Moffat is a sexist woman hater" crowd

And potentially that could be worth it.

I was gonna say that in regards to the original post too. And yeah, I'd say 11 is the best nuwho doctor.

I dont see CHibby doing a pregnancy plot when the Doctor already has a nuwho daughter who is also getting audios that imply she goes on adventures too

From Classic Who it's got to be the opening from Trial. The Dalek ship landing in Remembrance was also pretty GOAT.

I thought I remembered reading/hearing that Smith improvised the Doctor kissing Jenny in The Crimson Horror. If it really was improvised and he didn't give Catrin Stewart forewarning then that is literally sexual assault. Either way I think he just wanted an excuse to kiss her because she's attractive.

Was he really making a spanking motion there?

Thoughts on this audio?

PETER CUSHING KINO IN THE STREAM

HOLY FUCK THE COMPANION IS A QT

Not younger than Matt Smith. Ideally 30+

Terrible.

Also, CUSHING KINO IN THE STREAMO! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! CUSHING KINO IN THE FREAKIN STREAMO!

Yeah. A double tap as well. The first one was with a towel. Quite the advanced maneuver. The doctor has always known his way around a jolly good smacked bottom. It's from Journey iirc.

It was well worth the £20 preorder price.

I should also mention he slaps her ass "as her boyfriend" in ToTD

35+

>every episode has period jokes

Both of the Peter Cushing "Dr Who & the Daleks" films are now being streamed in CWS. cytu.
be/r/casualwhostream

The Crimson Horror kiss wasn't improvised. The Official Companion to Series 7 book mentions it in an earlier draft. The kiss 11 gives Rory in Dinosaurs on a Spaceship was improvised by Matt Smith, though. Rory's reaction is actually Arthur Darvill's reaction to being mouth raped by Smith.

What are the best Doctor Who stories with religious themes?

>Arthur Darvill's reaction to being mouth raped by Smith.
FYI guys can't be raped. That's why we're allowed to joke about it.

Gridlock.

I miss 12 already

I can only imagine how much Rick and Morty the person who made this watches now.

What is it with 4Chinners and their pretending to be religious?

Rev Wainwright's loss of faith in Fenric. It was well written and Nick Parsons absolutely nailed the part. Not bad for a gameshow host.

Okay mister smarty pants. Go on then. Define atheism.

Redpill me on ITFOTN, bitte.

>that hacker four-chan is one person

From what I can remember it's all about how kids with mental health issues really are special and shouldn't take their medication.

So which companion has the best feet and why is it Clara?

Post real-world Doctor Who villains.

This guy

>I've had a whole year to tune myself into the psychic network and INTEGRATE WITH ITS MATRICES

>I've had a whole year to tune myself into the Feed and Seed and integrate with its Chucktrices.

Metal Gear

Fuck you, don't try to piggyback off of a good meme with your sneedshit.

How much of Jodie will we see in Series 11?

Killed the show and cucked the star.

Just her anus. In close-up. That's Series 11.

Doing as I promised in , what was the significance of the ring that dropped off the Doctor's hand at the end of the Christmas special?

Actually, this one's better

More of her feet, I hope.

>Oh, and you mustn’t tell anyone your name.
>No one would understand it anyway.
>Except...
>Except children.
>Children can hear it sometimes -
>if their hearts are in the right place, and the stars are too.
>Children can hear your name.
>But nobody else.
>Nobody else, ever.
What the fuck was that? How are children relevant? Isn't his name just a fucking name aside from that shit related to his grave? And isn't his name actually a useful thing to say, like when River whispered it to him?

Why do their tits look so unnaturally small?

Should Series 12 feature an epic Dalek story? I feel we're overdue one, FWIW.

fuck son why does she have coffee stains on her breast areas

yeah, I found that mostly nonsensical