Total Drama

Here's the likely season 6 cast. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVluv4dVcGo
deviantart.com/art/Total-Drama-Season-6-My-cast-680013629
youtu.be/3BWIuFJ-kTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>likely
>No Noah, the only one who's pretty much confirmed
>all of these crack ships
What a crock of shit, but at least the artist knows how to draw on model so I'll give some credit where it's due.

>still using that RR throwaway line as evidence

If there isn't a Noah, I'm not interested

>No Max

K bye.

>wanting le evil back

>not wanting le evil back

>not wanting le evil back

Are you gay or something?

That doesn't seem likely at all 2bh

But isn't the original cast adults now? That kinda defeats the point of it really

>9 Boys
>13 Girls

IIRC, none of the other seasons have been anywhere near this lopsided divided by the genders. It's always been an even split, or one more of one gender than the other. Some of these interactions would be fun to see, but it needs to be evened out.

And aren't Jaques and Josee too old for TDI? It's a reality competition for teens, and I thought they were in their 20's?

It actually does 2bh

>Implying the fandom cares if 20 somethings compete in Total Drama

>Owen and Noah 19

These two HAVE to come back

They will (Owen has a better chance though)

Noah won't because Emma but Owen will.

Too many females, no?

>No Noah
>No Cody
No thank you.

How much time has there been in series? It's been a year at least right?

It's getting another season or just shitposting?
Any source?
Fresh TV or CN haven't anounce anything.
Enlight me user.
I want Max and Cody
not that I relate to them

^ The announcement

bruh

>No Owen
D R O P P E D

>wanting Owen back
You have to be 18 to post here

>no Beardo
lmao, it's like he doesn't know what the fans truly want.

I found it just before I refreshed the board. My bad.
Thanks tho.

Cody I can understand, but relating to Max?

Just Cody. Boy he needs to get a pussy in the new season. If he even appears.

He already got pussy several times in TDWT, do you think Sierra knows what "no" means?

Sierra doesn't counts for me.
Fuck me, right?

This isn't official. It's fan art.

deviantart.com/art/Total-Drama-Season-6-My-cast-680013629

It's what this user wants the cast to be.

No shit, the filename and the watermark gave it away.

We ain't that dumb user

This is still a thing? I haven't watched since action, but I thought it was over 2 years ago

You have so much shit to watch if you're interested
avoid all stars at all cost

It still is, it will always be a thing, and it'll outlive us all.

Can you wait until 2019 when the season actually airs to circlejerk over your geometric shape waifus?

The creator stated that he wanted 10 seasons.
Ridonculous Race it's more like an spin-off so it doesn't counts.

Sorry for talking about cartoons on Sup Forums, I'll make sure that never happens again.

Fuck off

It is on netflix so I might watch some of it. What's so bad about all stars?

Mike and Zoey

It's actually not that bad.
It just shits the bed really hard on the second half of the season, but even then it's bland and predictable at its worst.

No?

The writing.
They used all fan favorite characters for fan service but it failed.
Mike, Zoey, they screwed up the relation between Gwen and Courtney. Even if you don't give a shit it get's really annoying.
Dawn didn't appeared

How is Zoey an indie chick?

A lot of these are actually pretty likely so I have to give props to the artist. Rich girl and Ice Dancers are good choices.

Though does this mean that the man show will no longer be teen exclusive?

Plus you need to leave space for at least 5 new people

Only if he doesnt last long

Because the show says she is so she wouldnt be the dullest person in the series

I want Lorenzo to return.

because he looks like me

>Scott/Amy
Nani?

Amy's a bossy bitch and Scott likes bossy bitches as we saw with Courtney.

>Noah 19

So he's probably a highschool dropout since he spends so much time in realities.

For a smart guy he sure knew how to fuck up his future once he stops getting TV contracts.

I don't think the season will be All Stars 2 Electric Boogaloo. Some faces will return but I don't think too many. I just hope the new cast is not boring as fuck and more like the RR cast.

>Implying he didn't graduate at 16 or something

Who do you think will return from All Stars?

I feel that I'm the only one who liked her concept.
youtu.be/3BWIuFJ-kTs

The RR was way too interesting, too bad some of them have less airtime than others.

Most people graduate at 18, so if he is smart enough to skip a year then he would have been entering his senior year after the summer of TDI/TDA. That means he could have graduated, then become Chris' assistant during the summer and line up pretty perfectly with the timeline.

blaineley is a fun character

The ones who flew away in the balloons will probably be the ones coming back.

110% Agreed!! Its been waay to long for Cody to get those Goth panties!!

I only see two crack ships, which isn't a small number, but still.

Which are?

and those tights

Amy/Scott
Brick/Dawn

About that...

It doesn't matter, teenies still ignore that it happened and continue with their DuncanxGwen retarded fanfics.

Cody deserves too and it needs to be CUTE love, not an ugly one

>Amy/Scott
>crack ship

Forgive my ignorance but I'm operating on the assumption that a crack ship is a ship where there has been no canon interaction or romantic relationship between two characters. I don't think how realistic the ship would be factors into the definition.

Oh that scene. That was just a quick kiss on the cheek, and nothing more.

Do you think it's realistic?

Yeah, I do. But I'm hoping it never happens.
Everyone knows the patrician crack is Scott/Dawn.

The only relation between Scott and Dawn was in that snow fort scene when he had some kind of mercy with an animal. Everyone lost their shit.

Ezequiel and Dawn ship when

When they UNJUST him, so probably never.

I hope we get a full season again

Why do you think it's realistic?

Plus doesn't Dawn and Scott hate each other?

Just for clarity, I said I think a ship between Scott and Amy is realistic, but it's still a crack ship by definition.

I don't think a Scott/Dawn ship is realistic but I'm gunning for it anyway. Them having opposite morals and personalities make a great contrast for a fiery relationship.

>pig disgusting samey
Gross

>Crimson

Time to fap.

So is it BB format or not

Whats the point of bb its boring and the contestants are all losers.

There's been no info about the season theme yet, but I'm gonna go ahead and say that there is a 0% chance they're making the sixth season Big Brother themed. After the first 5 were all Survivor.
BB format only has a realistic shot as a TD spin-off.

Not him but Scott isn't exactly the same person he was back in ROTI thanks to AS. Though it's still pretty unlikely since Dawn isn't a bossy bitch like Courtney or Amy.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to Devinposting making it's Sup Forums debut.

If DJ comes back in this season, there probably will still be a fair amount of Devinposting.

>Those emo guys

I get that kids like fart jokes but fart jokes are bad

Why do you think Scott and Amy is realistic?

She's bossy and assertive, which seems to be Scott's self-admitted type. She's also villainous but he may not actually like that, seeing as he was really upset when Courtney betrayed him in All Stars.

I think they should not reuse characters this much.

Cause's she's a bossy bitch.

Scott only got mad at her when he thought she cheated on him and drew a rat tail on his drawing. Even after her elimination and episode after, he was shown to miss her so her being a bitch wasn't really the problem.

They failed that when they had the same cast 3 times in a row

Would she be attracted to Scott?

>likely
What makes you say that?

I don't pretend to know a lot about her (I did not watch PI enthusiastically) but I would guess: no. She would most likely just be using him as an easy pawn. The attraction would be one-sided on Scott's part.

Probably though he is hot. Then again I wonder how ROTI Scott would react.

Seeing as how ROTI Scott was actually clever + passed up the chance to flirt with both Dawn and Zoey, and basically told them to fuck off, I think ROTI Scott would have seen through Amy and tried to use her in turn. ROTI Scott did not care about romance at all, he was solely focused on winning which I loved.

This. I miss the old Scott. What the fuck happened to him? He was not as retarded and goofy as TDAS Scott. He actually wanted to win.

TDAS needed comic relief but forgot that ROTI Scott could pull off funny + devious.
Also they needed more romantic plot to fill time and Courtney/Scott was the only couple left (Mike was preoccupied with the Mal plot).

It was such a waste because they didn't have to make him a total retard for it. ROTI Scott could be funny but he was still devious and cunning. AS Scott was like the shell of his former self getting beat up every episode and the 10th episode where Courtney had to carry him was just embarassing. It's like he wasn't even a villain anymore. Just a joke. Scourtney ruined him imo.

I think it was a combination of Scourtney and just the direction AS took. They didn't want anyone upstaging Mal (the main antagonist) so they had to nerf all the other villains. And yeah, I noticed Scott's de-evolution right at the episode where his Courtney flirting started. It was unfortunate.
Scott still ended up being my favorite part of AS though, but it's still my 2nd least-liked season.