Agents of Low Budget renewed for Season 5

Agents of Low Budget renewed for Season 5

>Sources tell THR that the drama starring Clark Gregg and Ming Na has been working to reduce costs for its fifth season, with ABC looking to lower the drama's budget on the ABC Studios-produced series.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/abc-renews-agents-shield-1002925

noncanon thread

Imagine being as low budget and non-canon as this

has it officially been renewed yet? ABC has cancelled a shit ton of stuff so they're probably safe, right?

also THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BRINGING IN JASON O'MARA

THE CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

Lol who cares about non canon stuff

It triggers shieldfags when you bring it up

Not yet officially, but everything internally says it will come back. Its rating double or more each episode consistently with delayed viewings and even with their low Live numbers... it puts everything else ABC has stuck in that slot to shame for ratings.

Add that the network had an entire season of stinkers for new shows with low ratings and the product is ABC produced & owned... It'll be back. Likely less SFX heavy characters/locations and chop off some of the cast unneeded for some cheaper fresh faces.

Ward is expected to be brought back again. Ratings went up with Ward around.

She appeared in one episode and was never mentioned again.

Literally read the link

>non-canon to MCU
>non-canon to Inhumans
>non-canon to Netflix shows
>renewed for another season
IKE THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

>DC's TV and film are so bad they need to shit on everything else
Wew lads

now it's officially renewed which really should've been obvious with Inhumans coming

>which really should've been obvious with Inhumans coming
How? Shield is confirmed to not-crossing over with Inhumans.

they really need to go

>non-canon to Inhumans
Where was this ever said? A crossover is inevitable now.
There was a reference to Daredevil in a news ticker in Agents of Shield, and the Dogs of Hell biker gang that first appeared in Agents of Shield had a NYC branch appear in Daredevil.

Nobody mentioned DC until you brought it up.

Stay eternally triggered, Marvelfag. DC is living in your head, rent free.

Guess this means not throwing most of the season's fx budget on one character

Honestly, I didn't really expect him to stick around after this season anyways.

Sad. He was the best part of the season. Guess they were just too ambitious.

Why bother if it's non-canon?

The whole two of them, yes.

user, most things aren't canon to the MCU. That doesn't mean you're not allowed to watch them.

This season has seemed notably high-budget, especially the earlier stuff with Ghost Rider. I'm not surprised to hear they need to trim it down a bit.

AoS is also the best cape stuff on tv right now, and I don't think there's any strong arguments against that anymore. This season has been particularly fantastic.

Best Rider

>That doesn't mean you're not allowed to watch them.
Just because you're allowed to doesn't mean you should. Only shills watch non-canon shows.

>not enjoying Legion or Gotham

FUCK I thought I would done with this by this season. Guess I was wrong. Fuck. ABC cancels all the garbage yet they keep renewing this...

>Enjoying Legion or Gotham

Imagine being Freddy

Good to hear, they've been killing it this season and deserve another.

Facade cinematic universe when

Yeah he has be consistently pointing out that he is a lone wolf so other than acknowledging he still exists I doubt he would have any impact on the show after he does what needs to be done.

I think they did well with 3 mini arcs leading up to a finale. It solved the problem a lot of shows have with randomly stretched out plots. Shows like iZombie succeed by being shorter but most shows arent like that lucky.

>Enjoying Gotham
>Enjoying any DC show
You're what's wrong with this board

Based

Fuck yea

this is great news. I hope they do more pods because splitting the story into 3 seperate arcs with different focus's worked well

Legion and Gotham are canon. They take place in the Marvel Cinematic Multiverse. AoS doesn't since it's non-canon.

>Agents of SHIELD renewed after rumours of cancellation
>only thread on Sup Forums is full of le non canon meme xD and other dumb shit

Sigh

>Gotham canon in the MC(multiverse)

Ikr, why does it even matter if the show's canon, it's good television. This season especially, character development is really good, acting is good (especially Iain and Mallory in the last episode) and the writing's good too.

>renewed for Season 5
Good.

how can it be good if coulson wasnt in aou?

Will we finally get some Simmons fanservice?

>le non canon meme!

I want Cinematic shit to leave Sup Forums since it's not relevant here. I guess we can't have everything.

Coulson built Hellicarrier in Avengers Age of Cucktron

Inhumans were introduced to MCU through Agents of Shield

Daredevil fought Dogs of Hell first introduced in Agents of Shield

>not relevant
Yeah, just like this show

Even if so, who cares.

Being canon to something else would not affect its quality in any way.

Agents of SWAG is 100% better than all the Berlanti and Netflix shows combined

Flash and Daredevil fans should kill themselves

>Agents of Low Budget
HA Love it.
Also... why??? for fuck´s sake why?

>Guess this means not throwing most of the season's fx budget on one character

Crazy decision. Worth it, tho.

this season was pretty good

Why bring up that bullshit?

Fury and Lady Sif have both been on the show?

Confirmed by Mackie that Feige considers this non canon.

This is known as the stage of acceptance.

Now that you've accepted that AoS is non-canon, you're trying to rationalize the time you've wasted watching it by deluding yourself into believing its good. You'll eventually get over this too.

So these retards

are butthurt DC spergs trying to discredit Marvel in any way they can right? That's the only semi-rational, if immature, reasoning I can think of for this kind of shitposting.

>Also... why??? for fuck´s sake why?
It's a good show

This season has been pretty good, glad it got renewed. I know it is way to late, but I think the show should change its name. Agents of Shield has never really been a good fit. I kinda wish they kept the name Secret Warriors.

Do you only watch things that are canon in MCU?

I don't even like MCU. Movies are mostly crap, Only semi-good Netflix show is Jessica Jones (And it's still not good, but at least it has an interesting plot). AoS, Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy is the only good thing to come out of MCU.

Well, it is about Agents of SHIELD. They also recruited some warriors that are secret, but it's not important.

More like Agents of non-canon lmao

They hardly focus on the Shield aspect. They are more of a covert underground agency with little resources.

To me it doesn't have that Shield vibe, with all the cool gadgets like the car/Fury scene from the second Cap movie.

>Flash and Daredevil fans should kill themselves
I'm an Olicity fan, what should I do?

>I'm an Olicity fan, what should I do?

Death is too good for you. Douse yourself in acid in a horribly disfiguring but nonfatal way.

Rent. Free.

Olicity at its worse is still better than the Flash at its best
Flashfags just needs to find nooses, its written for babies

>I'm too retarded to stop watching a show I hate

>Douse yourself in acid in a horribly disfiguring but nonfatal way.
OMG, you're so cruel.

Don't see why people think this, I much preferred the LMD and Agents of Hydra arcs.

>Olicity at its worse is still better than the Flash at its best
Felicity get the fuck out!

No, it's definitely canon to the Netflix shows. The Dogs of Hell from DD S2 were an Agents of SHIELD original, not from the comics.

Flashfags are basically Barneyfags

how the fuck does this garbage keep getting renewed

I'm holding out hope he shows up in Defenders.

I thought he said canon-adjacent?
It's all one world, events of the movies effect the shows, but no tv refrerences in the movies becuase they would confuse and alienate the more casual fans

>garbage
You're cute.

By being good.

>Caring about budget over story

You faggots are missing out, and to all the people saying non canon, I actually wish this show was seperate from the MCU because its far too fucking good for it.

Who cares about the Jew power struggle? Ike vs Feige is the worst thing about MCU.

Zabo is probably one of the few time I wouldn't mind show's interpretation being implemented in comics.

He was so fucking good., how da fuck did they get Kyle MacLachlan?

I'm surprised they just don't recast everyone to lower it further.

There has literally never been a time that Coulson used the holoshield that it hasnt been great.

What I always liked about AoS is frequent use of powers and overall production value of the show is pretty damn high.

I hope it means they'll only stop doing something crazy like Lash's transformation or Ghost Rider, but will keep on using their powers frequently.

So, what do we think, is the Russian MODOK?

Just a cheeky reference. I doubt they'll let AoS play with a character like that. I was shocked they got to have 5 seconds of Johnny Blaze

It really depends on the next episode. If the russian goes down, then yeah, it was a reference. If not...Could be interesting.
And Johnny Blaze thing is totally a teaser for a show. Mark my words, we'll get Ghost Rider Netflix show announcement some time this year. Probably after Defenders but before the Punisher.

Jesus Christ, the delusion.

It's like Buffy the vampire slayer with a slightly bigger budget, absolute garbage.