How long until we get to hear Mark's absolute true feelings and thoughts about the shitfest called The Last Jedi?

How long until we get to hear Mark's absolute true feelings and thoughts about the shitfest called The Last Jedi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeVBrRB7QH8
youtube.com/watch?v=PmILOL55xP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He gave his true feelings for a number of months now, user. Just recently The Mouse threatened him and he caved in.

It will be written on his suicide note probably just from the amount of dishonour he has brought to the sky walker family.

I just want him to completely shit on Rian

Oh I'm pretty sure he tore Rian a new asshole behind the scenes.

Disney reminded him that his contract states he has to keep his mouth shut if he wants paying.

hey obeyed like the sellout little bitch he is.

He's just acting out of loyalty towards the team, how can you begrudge him? He's hinted at criticism and then protracted it and is defending the team now, what's wrong with that? It's not his job to burn this franchise to the ground.
Nor is it necessary, Kath and Rian did a splendid job of that already, no need to kick someone who is already down and out on the floor.

Deathbed confession.

>be mark
>director makes a trainwreck of a film
>voice my concerns about the only character i played my entire career
>get ignored
>get deleted from movie in post production without my knowledge
>all for a senseless death scene that makes no sense
>watch movie premiere -- can't be that bad right?
>be stunned by my character's senseless death
>leave theater completely stunned
>cameras everywhere record the stunned body language of a broken, betrayed man
>get told by the mouse to APOLOGIZE and say what a great film it was

Mark had a hard life

Hope he decides to not appear in Episode 9, even if he's contractually obligated. It's better to fuck them up and fight than star in another emotionally hurting flick.

imagine if he just told them at the start while making episode 8, go fuck yourselves i'm not gonna be a part of this

Why do i get the feeling this is exactly what happened behind the scenes.
youtube.com/watch?v=oeVBrRB7QH8

Would be pretty based if he did that for 9. Imagine JJ and Kathleen walking up to him, with those big fake corporate smiles on their faces, and ask Mark if he's ready for the Episode 9. By then, I'm sure Mark will look like pic related.

I thinks he's doing it to protect Boyega and Ridley. He clearly likes them and wants them to have a career after the fact.

In his memoirs sent to George Lucas after his death

what a nice guy

youtube.com/watch?v=PmILOL55xP0

I don't know what to make of this
I was just speculating in my post above but fuck

May someone give me the lowdown on this saga? What happened?

Holy shit the Mouse is banging his wife as we speak.

>cucked by the mouse
kek
dont know why I'm laughing but I did