Seriously Marvel... you are not even trying anymore. Between this, america, and squirrel girl you made it pretty clear...

Seriously Marvel... you are not even trying anymore. Between this, america, and squirrel girl you made it pretty clear. I daouble dare you co/ show me something worse in current titles..

Oh... oh, wow. That's bad.

This looks like a cheap webcomic.

Christ. How was any of this allowed?

I don't see anything, writing-wise, thats an issue here.
the art looks rushed as fuck though.

Yeah, bad fill-in

Marvel only works in cinematic universes because their comics are usually mediocre or downright terrible. Meanwhile, DC while being miles ahead in the comics and being competent enough to bring interesting storylines are struggling to keep the pace up with the MCU.

You think?

I'm still wondering why Gwenpool even exists and how how long it will continue to.

To cater to the waifufaggotry crowd. It probably won't. People only pretended to like it for the pretty art.

Anyone have that page from the final issue of Great Lakes Avengers that still has the sketch lines on it?

wow they're really not trying anymore huh

no idea why some of you even bought Grweenpool shit

found it, look at the faces

Needs it's whole panel to be prefect

So I guess Gurihiru isn't doing this anymore. Annnnd now it's shit.

It just seems insulting to everyone involved, even for Deadpool and waifufags

He probably didn't care anymore because he knew he was getting canceled. I liked that book.

I like it because it's entertaining. The art here is inexcusable, but I'd feel the same about any book I like being made to look like this.

>metro-Detroit's area heroes are these guys

hurts a little bit

Such a great creator, people actually enjoyed his book and yet he "doesnt care" enough to draw the last few issues properly?

Marvels fags really are cucked.

Everything about this is wrong.
The only way this would be excusable is if it was far Far in the background of a larger panel.

I've actually like hasting's shit since Dr McNinja.

Hastings and Guhiru would have been my choice for the Eisner Nominated for Art two years in a row Squirrel Girl.

I think they're doing the next issue.

Who's the guy in black? Looks cool.

>Who's the guy in black? Looks cool.
Doorman

What is triana Orpheus doing in a marvel comic?

What did they do to Robbie?

They're back next issue. This was basically just a filler arc hence using a shitty fill-in artist. Next arc is a major arc so Gurihiru is back. It's also probably the last arc, but who knows, Squirrel Girl has survived longer on lowers sales.

Is...is doge female?

Housestyle fags are so easy to trigger

I didn't know Ghost RIDER was J.Geil

You faggots are just and that it's no drawn like one of your japanese animus

Care to try that sentience again?

>league of tumblr
>super fat problem hair feminist, male feminist allyman, gay furry wolfman

Is this for real

Actually, I think technically the wolfman is trans. Doorman is also black, but he's cool.

Have you never been exposed to the Great Lakes Avengers before? Shit's great.

>america
is it really THAT bad?

It's possibly Dan Slott's best work. Hell, it sold me on fucking Squirrel Girl.

Are you implying that this page is somehow representative of America as a country? Like, all of America is a peach colored void occasionally filled with invisible water and big gray walls?

Eh, I don't mind black characters at all. Unless it's one of those "hey remember that hero you love? Now he's a teenage minority!" type of deal.

Actually, I think it's somewhat representative of America Chavez's solo run in art quality.

America would also have more superflurous brown women though.

>that terrible artwork

How is this trash popular?

Because normally it isn't terrible. But you knew that didn't you?
Yes you did! Yes you did, you little shitposter you!
Would the shitposter like a (you)? Yes he would! Yes he would!
Now play dead.

its never looks this fucking awful.
It pains me that someone got paid to actually draw this shit.
i almost feel like redrawing everything panel by panel

What happened to Guhiru?

Gwenpool's popular with the cosplayer crowd, and we know she's going to be part of Legacy. She'll probably stay around in an attempt to be Marvel's answer to Harley Quinn.

Hopefully by then, they'll figure out how to write stories that actually utilize her character well.

Filler artist for filler arc.

You are THIS mad.

They're having some other artists do art here since it's just padding. The next arc's gonna be a lot more important, so they wanted him for that I think.

Marvel wants a hip, young, diverse 18-24 year old audience. Not an audience of middle-aged misanthropic whitebois.

This artist is actually getting paid for this shit though.
Unacceptable.

>when your gimmick character 100% relies on one (1) specific art team in order to be successful
Truly pathetic.

Is this what kids these days like? Unapologetically terrible art?
The can't even justify this as a style like with Squirrel Girl.

They should have taken money from him fro this.

>Guhiru
the only fucking reason i read this thing

>They should have taken money from him fro this.
THIS
paying for practicing on a mainstream comic... sounds fair, AT LEAST MORE THAN GETTIN PAID FOR THIS KIND OF SILLY LAZY SHIT

I wanna fuck that wolf thing

So sorry buddy, I thought you were kidding, but no, sadly no.

And then they can't explain why the low sales

say what you want but gotta admit there is nothing like this in DC

How does this even happen with digital? Shouldn't it just be a separate layer you delete at some point?

Not of the OP's style but there is still shitty art. I remember a lot of fill-ins early on for Green Lanterns but it settled in.

Uber-laziness?
But you are so right, how is that even possible?

My guess: either they accidentally inked on the same layer as the sketch and didn't have time to fix it or their sketch layer went from hidden to visible (say a mouse was bumped while putting a drink down or the pen's tip hit the tablet while getting put away) and no one noticed until it was too late.

Quit trying to construct a narrative here. No ones biting.
They could have just had okay art and it would've been fine. But instead they went from having one of the best artists currently working for Marvel to one of the absolute worse.
I would have taken traced CGI poser shit over this.

I want all the drawfags to come together and redraw Gwenpool for their waifu's sake. hell, I'd do it

is that Cecil? what the fuck

You turn the sketch layer opacity down to do the finals and color.

He never actually turned the layer off when he merged them.

It's not.

The book is heading for the chopping block.

Why is Jane worthy again, besides cancer I mean.

>Seriously Marvel... you are not even trying anymore

First time I've ever heard that on Sup Forums

Because Gorr.

I would've taken Land over this.

Who's the girl with the skull shirt?

You're assuming the artist worked in digital. Sometimes pencilers and/or inkers still work on paper. Especially if it's for the big two, because they can sell the originals afterwards.

Considering the line quality, they may not even have separate layers. They could just be using pretty tight pencil for the finished art.

It's still pretty good art. A lot more care went into it than OP's weak rush job.

Oh yeah, it's pretty good and the fact that you can see how they worked is actually kind of fun.

It sure as fuck beats OP's monstrosity.

Wait, is he getting in or out?

Reading the first few issues I thought it was a joke. Like it was satire of how Tumblr comics have gotten. Like Jesus Christ they had trans furries how could it not be a ironic?

the fuck... his head is translucid you can see the lines of tha car. jfc what a steamy piece of shit.

Let's just be honest here. If Gwenpool never had Gurihiru involved with art at all, the character would not have half the fans she currently has. Gurihiru and cosplayers carried this character from the start.

>Why is Jane worthy again
doesn't matter, the 2017 box office will make her unworthy any time soon.

>If Gwenpool never had Gurihiru involved with art at all
... and a really funny couple of lines. fair is fair.

This is officially the worst art I've ever seen Marvel published. The lack of polish on these inks is by far the sloppiest and shittiest ever done.

Maybe. You could probably say the same thing about Robby and Tradd Moore, or Hellboy and Mignola.
Sometimes an artist defines a book, but that doesn't make the book inherently bad.

well in Hellboy's case the writer is also the artist so that's not really a salient point

Some random chick who lives with them.
Not kidding.

Why do all the good artists constantly take issues off?

I still say current Hellcat is worse.

It IS a joke, the GLA are a massive fucking joke and people are getting mad about it. Come on, it's actually pretty funny.

Funny thing is that the artist's webcomic looks like it has more effort put into it than the work she was paid to do. She said she just pencilled the Gwenpool pages, though that doesn't really excuse how... off everything looks in op's image.

well she probably has a lot more time to do a page for her webcomic than one for a monthly comic book

>the furry's human form is a trap with long hair and glasses
Oh yes, this character needs ro appear in more stuff to appeal to me.

Right? Im leaning to squirrel girl but that is only ugly as shit but there is some effort involved tho

user, that's not a trap. That's a girl.

That furry looks awfully male...still, I'm not seeing a problem here, what's this character's name?
>maneuver 34
Hehe I hope that's a clever joke

Yeah the giant furry alter-ego we're pretty sure is a dude and is also called Good Boy. Her name is Good Boy. Preeeeety sure.

its a girl that turns into her male fursona

>girl
>transforms into a bara male furry
>codename: Good Boy
Oh god, new obscure waifu detected!

>codename
No