Why does Hollywood pretend gays are tolerant people?

Why does Hollywood pretend gays are tolerant people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>elementary schools

jesus fucking christ

Do americans have to go to public school? Do you have private schools?

Good. This kind of absurd Orwellian bullshit just wakes people up and drives them further right.

>Do you have private schools?

yes

>California
Why in the actual FUCK am I not surprised that it's an certified law in that Communist shithole of all places?
The sooner the San Andreas Fault severs, the better. Fuck those evil bastards. They'll be the death knell of Burgerland.

Do europoors call free daycare "school"?

What, are we going to pretend likeLGBT people don’t exist? It’s like not giving parents the option to opt out of evolution in biology. Get some perspective.

>What, are we going to pretend likeLGBT people don’t exist?
Spotted the Jew.

Muslims wont like this

>Why in the actual FUCK am I not surprised

Because you obsess over california since no one cares about other states.

they don't exist in any significant numbers that warrant shit like this

the only reason they get anything is virtue signalling leftists

It's sad, because the popular vote was greatly swayed against gay marriage in California with the doom prophecy that "They will force your kids to learn about this shit in schools" and they all called it a strawman. California voted against gay marriage.

Good television and film thread.

>4-5% of the population
>we need to shoehorn them into every bit of curriculum

the worst thing about california is that the middle class is fleeing that failed state and bringing their retarded ideology with them

literal plague

Are we going to pretend like evolution doesn't exist because of a couple of religious nutbag hardliners?

>believing in evolution
found the soycuck

well they shouldn't

>Teach elementary schoolers about MLK
>Nobody but crazy racists care

>Teach elementary schoolers about Harvey Milk (in the fucking state he was in)
>STOP FORCING YOUR DEGENERACY DOWN OUR CHILDREN'S THROATS!!!

You guys are idiots.

>why yes of course the Earth is made by God and 6000 years old and dinosaurs coexisted with Jesus because an old tale says so

>Harvey Milk
he was a pedophile.

Would you teach evolution in elementary school? Would you teach it in a history class?

Children should be forced to learn about the several hundred various gender pronouns so as to not grow up to be bigoted drumpfkins

this

The question is at what age should children learn the difference between futa, traps and trannies, and how to get prostate orgasms.

Yeah and it's you

>Harvey Milk
>relevant in any way

History deals with human history. Neither subject already exists in elementary school, also why are you bringing up elementary school in the first place?

I'm gay, here's my problem with LGBT educayshun:

>they won't discuss the physical dangers of anal sex
>they won't discuss HIV/AIDS rates amongst gay men
>they won't discuss the root causes of HIV/AIDS being so prominent amongst gays, namely promiscuity and the inherent danger of butt sex
>they won't teach kids that sexuality does not define an individual or point to any historical figures who enjoyed cock but were not flaming faggots
>they will include tranny garbage in the lessons and tell kids it's natural to cut your cock off if you dressed up as a girl one time

>california mandates the use of LGBT-inclusive textbooks in elementary schools

Gee I fucking wonder why..............

Yes, we should teach kids to stay away from this bunch of crazies and pedophiles, but somehow I don't think the course in question involves that.

You do realize that you and others' retarded fantasies of California being gone would only lead to 500X more of what said, right?

Or another analogy:
>"Let's get rid of Sup Forums"
>Later: "WHY ARE THE OTHER BOARDS BECOMING MORE LIKE Sup Forums?!"

Should textbooks have sections about serial killers? After all they exist so why shouldn't kids learn about gacy chopping up pre-teen boys

Everyone in Californias government should have their throats slit.

Elementary school kids don't need to know about any of that shit, why don't you add curriculum about Mr Hands, Goatse, and Lemon Party. Let's do a module on the Blue Waffle. Show me your report on Meatspin! And let's not forget Tubgirl

Sup pol (nigger nigger nigger XD)!!!

Jews! Hitler was right! How do we fix white women?

lmao CHAD S. Boy

What did you mean by this?

>you breathe the same air as these "people"
Quite insulting.

>dinosaurs coexisted with Jesus because an old tale says so
which tale is that? would read, sounds dope af

Are you honestly trying to say that being gay is the same as being black? One of the greatest enemies of the black man was J Edgar Hoover, a gay man

What's the problem? It's important to discuss things like AIDS and mental illness. Show and tell is the best way, and fags are the best example.

Was it autism?

>Are we going to pretend like evolution doesn't exist

Evolution exists in the same sense as Marxist progress through class warfare does - its adepts haven't yet ran out of post factum excuses for getting every single one of their predictions wrong. Unlike Marxism, because the theory of evolution is not relevant to anything practical and does not result in millions of corpses whenever anyone tries to follow its prescriptions, its adepts aren't told to shut up by people concerned with staying alive.

How the fuck do you opt a child out of a textbook? It's a standardized textbook that the entire class is taught from. You want the school to create a special safe space for your child where they can pretend gay people don't exist? Why are right wingers so fragile?

Thats 1 in 20 people. A class of 40 is going to have two gay kids statistically.

This and checked

>He didn't learn about serial killers in school
My US history textbook had a section of the chapter on the 70s dedicated to that shit.

>why won’t you tolerate intolerance!
>I feel that your perceived moral obligation to live peacefully with others should be taken to the point so that you live a paradox
>life is a series of abstractions and absolutes to me and the concept of human application of philosophy confuses and angers me!

>evolution is marxism

>class of 40

Is that how bad commiefornia is now?

>truthrevolt
Yeah, I'm sure this is a wholly accurate report and not exaggerated at all.

The actual rate is closer to 10%, plus a multitude more with tendencies away from pure heterosexuality.

Liberals, like all Leftist are fascist scumbags. Nothing new here. Were you born yesterday?

>so-and-so happened to be a faggot back in the day and this bullshit happened

literally who cares? I'm agreeing with the libs on this one

That communist shithole economically props up most of the other states so they get to do what they want. If your state carried 14% of the US’s GDP you could teach civics lessons about how the Day of the Rope is coming

You don't have to form your life and every choice you make around how you like to get FUCKED IN THE ASS. Children don't need to learn about your GAPED ASS HOLE. You don't have to have parades and pride days about getting FISTS IN YOUR SHITTER.

Delicious leftist mental gymnastics

what's wrong with learning about gay people?

>class of 40

Jesus Christ is that actually how it is in the states?

Education is zero-sum, every minute spent learning about useless horseshit is every minute that cannot be spent teaching something worthwhile

This is fine for a thread, but belongs in Sup Forums.
Being in California alone doesn't make it Sup Forums.

>fascist scumbags
*COMMUNISTS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States

nice try kikes

>The actual rate is closer to 10%

No its not

Saying that toleration means tolerating the intolerant is exactly the same as saying that an individualist should live as a self-sufficient hermit in the woods. It’s Something said by retards and children who don’t know how to have an adult discussion.

IT SHOULDN'T BE A CHOICE TO ACTIVELY SHUN, DISCRIMINATE AGAINST, AND DELIBERATELY MAKE A GROUP OF PEOPLE INVISIBLE BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR SKY FOLKTALE DEEMS THEM INADMISSIBLE.

Fucking conservashits are unbelievable.

>LGBT Inclusive History
What does that even mean? History isn't inclusive or exclusive, it's just a factual series of events. The sexuality of historical figures is hardly, if ever, relevant. This is just blatant propaganda. It's completely absurd.

Why does Sup Forums pretend this board is for film & television discussion?

>implying

road to 5k reposts

What does that have to do with Television & Film?

TRy 2% idiot, too bad fags cant fake the cdc statics huh

>That communist shithole economically props up most of the other states
no they don't. they fuck over the other states by hiring illegal labor and other farms can't compete throughout the country. most of their economy is from the ports anyway. california sees almost half of the usa's international trade. anyone could run that. their importance is only geographic

>Majority of films are naked cashgrabs
>Majority of Sup Forums threads are naked (You)bait
Poetry

I love california

LGBTshit needs to stay on the fringes of society, as it always has. Alternative lifestyle only. Gay men used to know to be discreet about it. The problem today is that Jews and other leftists are trying to make LGBTshit mainstream. In doing so, they are showing their hand: their causes aren't as much about acceptance as they are the dissolution of Western ideals/traditions and the fragmentation of society. Unfortunately, a lot of normal kids end up being the victims here because of their braindead parents telling them they're gay or trans or whatever.

And there will be backlash.

>t. straight white male who never thought of representation as anything relevant because every single thing taught in school is in reference to his gender and skin color
who cares about other people right?

Why is it important that elementary schoolers learn about the sexual orientation of historical figures? The majority of them don't even know about sex, and the ones who do can't comprehend it yet. They're just too young. The difference between someone who's gay and someone who's straight is completely lost on an elementary schooler. Besides that, how many homosexual historical figures are even prominent enough to warrant "inclusive" textbooks?

Depends on the definition of non-heterosexuality and the social circumstances of the group surveyed, but estimates range from 3% to 8%, with rates higher the more open a society is towards it. Of course results are going to be lower in societies where homosexuality is shunned or illegal even in anonymous questionaires because a lot of people won't even admit it to themselves in those cases.

shit like alan turing I guess. It isn't generally too relevant but I imagine a non-inclusive lgbt history would be to ignore the role certain people had in history because they had The Gay.

>libbies bitch and whine 24/7
>right-minded people tell them to shut the fuck up
>WAAAAAAH ALT-RIGHT CRYBABIES

The cognitive dissonance is hilarious.

It's not just learning about them, but asking children to indulge in the delusions of the psychologically unsound. Even liberal parents reviled at the thought instinctually enough to vote Yes on proposition 8. Getting philosophical about instinctual aversions generally goes nowhere between brainlets that have to ask those questions.

Are Sup Forums mods moving all shitpost threads to Sup Forums what the fuck.

>but estimates range from 3% to 8%,

It has consistently been sub-5% in every gallop survey for decades

Hello, is this the board where we post headlines from somewhere on the internet with zero explaination, context or source?

>he thinks other states don't use illegal immigrants for farm work

>Sup Forumstards bitch and whine 24/7
>right-minded people tell them to shut the fuck up
>WAAAAAAH LIBTARD CRYBABIES
The cognitive dissonance is hilarious.

California is a NICE place.

>my blacked threads get spammed and deleted
>not fair reeeeeeeeee

Try to twist the truth as hard as you like, but we know who has the facts.