Daddy?

Daddy?

How was it that ATHF was the only 'lol it's bad on purpose so funi guys xD' show AS did that was ever good?

Because it doesn't try too hard like almost every other show AS airs.

>Pic related

Because everything else was copying its early success without really understanding why it was so funny.

next door, jackass

because it's not? Sealab, Harvey Birdman, and even SGC2C before it were just as good if not better. It's like people forget that AS had a solid lineup at one point before the Seth MacFarlane and T&E live action bullshit took over.

Oh god no! Who the fuck would fuck MasterShake and then not abort this abomination???

If you can't tell the difference between the writing style of shows made before and after Aqua Teen, then you really shouldn't be participating in this conversation.

I never really got the appeal of ATHF, to be honest. Maybe it was something that was funnier when it came out. I don't know, it just seems like a discount parody show that was never really a parody.

Sealab was always garbage and Birdman became Family Guy tier after the first season

Are all people from New Jersey like Carl?

No.

Some people here like the Jets instead of the Giants.

The stories are just an excuse to hear what the characters have to say.

Shake's banter is what was funny.

>Sealab was always garbage
you can take your shitty opinion somewhere else user

Next board

Jackass

I assume there are people all over like him.

NO no you're uh probably thinking the guy next door
real fat guy, you take care

They didn't have the same way with words

They were supposed to solve crimes.

Pay attention to the dialogue, user. At least in the episodes before the movie it's fucking gold.

I wish they would release the final seasons of this show on DVD. My collection has been incomplete for years.

Why not? His buddy sure did.

Harvey Birdman was pretty well made, certainly not in the "so bad it's good" category.

Shit opinion bro

Carl becomes something you understand more as you age. Some people kind of suck and make terrible decisions. He blows all his money on stupid shit he doesn't need, fills the emotional void with people he either has to pay to be there or have no other option, has basically given up at whatever would actually make him happy, and has the kind of lifestyle you find a lot of desperate, stupid older men fall into to varying degrees.

Which makes shit like those weird commercials really questionable. Carl is the kind of guy who would eat KFC at every meal, but why does KFC want to use him to promote their brand?

whats the name of this pepe?

the best pepe

If you spend enough time I around middle to low income neighborhoods you will eventually meet Carl. This is true for every developed Nation on the planet.

I'M GONNA TAKE A BUS TO RENO

arise chicken
chicken arise

Has there ever been a character that's both so perfectly written and voiced as Carl

nope

Why did this start that retarded pony meme?

someone post Korra and Amelia Bedelia.

ROFL

I'm from the third world and I just need to walk in a low/middle-class residential neighborhood to see Carl.

I'VE BANGED HUNDRED OF BROADS...INTERNATIONALLY

BUT KNOW THIS !!!

I ALWAYS WRAP MY RASCAL TWO TIMES BECAUSE I LIKE IT TO BE JOYLESS AND WITHOUT SENSATION AS A WAY OF PUNISHMENT TO THE SUPERMODELS

Goddamnit I read that in Dana's voice

Kek, good one m8

>lol it's bad on purpose so funi guys
it wasnt bad at all?

What part of Jersey does Carl live in? One episode mentions that they were close to Atlantic City, so I'm assuming he's from Cadmen.

Because the characters were enjoyable just pure stupidity and low quality isn't funny, you need good characters for it to keep someones attention.

apu apustaja

Sometimes I question Williams Street, like are they just retarded and don't know what made their good shows good, or are they just malicious in putting out bad shows while killing off the good ones?

helper

I know only one person from NJ and he isn't like Carl, so no.

No. Most people are either inbred angry people or giraffe-like tree demons. Trust me.

Oh is this your bastard Shake ?

Now that I look I definitely see the resemblance in the cup region, you both are very cup like

>lol it's bad on purpose
It seemed to be trying to be funny and good and was.

The formula you are thinking of is tim and eric.

The only reason god doesn't erase you from the face of the earth is because you amuse him somehow!

Yeah, I don't get that comment either. Sounds like someone who doesn't like the show. The writing is clearly a lot of effort and well done.

Squidbillies is really good too, though it took longer for me to warm up to it.

Squidbillies was funnier as the nonexistent show that [as] built up for weeks only to air Perfect Hair Forever instead.

My supervisor at work is from all over but mostly New Jersey. She's a self-loathing jew, gypsy, and freely makes concentration camp and nazi jokes

I like her, but she kind of has that "air" about her where she doesn't really care what people think, even though she's incredibly motherly towards everyone. Kind of a contradiction

BOOTY

And if you didn't meet Carl eventually, you are the Carl

Both, lazlo is fucking retard, Demarco too

I want to marry your supervisor.
imlonelyanddrubnfg

DIS IS CAAAAHL FROM DE AQUAA TEEE HUNGAH FORC

AND DIS IS MAH

STONE
COL
LACK
OF DA CENTURY

OF DA WEEK

in which episode there was Carl's doppelganger who had no stache and supported Jets ?

I do miss Perfect Hair Forever. That is true.

Get your meatface out of my apartment
you balding baldy

baldernan

baldernominingen