This confuses the American

>this confuses the American

please, i know how to cook spaghetti

A FUCKING MICROWAVE

OBSESSED

I don't live in 1902.

>using an electric kettle instead of getting natural, real heat with a stovetop kettle
white people

>the American is proud of this

Yeah I'm confused, don't you have a stove? This seems redundant

What does this have to do with film?

>hurr americans don't know how to boil water

my stove is electric though

That's a weird looking rice cooker

You don't think we know how to make Ramen noodles?

This, if only to avoid having redundant gadgets in your kitchen. You can even live without a toaster and microwave if you want to. An oven stove does an amazing range of tasks. No need for bread baking machines and rice cookers.

Hollywood is American isn't it?

I mean you can also live with only one set of clothes if you have to but civilised people don't

No, it's retarded

>using a stovetop kettle instead of collecting already boiling water from a local hot spring
smdh tbqh

That's what I said

New York and California are actually part of Israel.

>drinking water served at a temperature above absolute zero
Do you WANT cancer?

And so is the rest of America. Before answering consider how much of your penis is still attached to your body

>he doesn't have a remote controlled penis
what the fuck are you doing nigga?

>No need for bread baking machines and rice cookers
t. user who only eats rice once a week

If you're a poorfag like me and subsist on rice and beans, having a device that eliminates all the variables and cooks it to perfection every single time (and is easy to clean) is a godsend. Pot rice is objectively trash-tier.

>this loser doesn't have wireless segmented penis to use as a neck pillow

All Western countries are jewed beyond repair if we're honest.

Apples and oranges, and factually incorrect. You could live with much fewer clothes than most people do though.

I lived in the UK for a few years and always used electric kettles. The problem with using them in the US is that we have different voltage outlets, so it takes ages. It's unironically faster to boil water for tea on a stove.

fun fact

obsessed was americans constantly focused on the uk during the olympics on Sup Forums despite the uk not being in direct competition with the usa

resulting in weird obsessed posts

>tfw a poorfag that still heats his home with firewood so you just chuck a kettle on top of the fire stove

it feels like I'm camping in my own house

>Phillip jefferies

Nah nobody is jewed like the US. Jews are pretty much a non-entity in most European cultures, but in America you absolutely cannot get anyone elected without paying the jew. You literally cut your children's dicks off for them I mean fucking hell

>american culture is western culture
>jews control american culture

I think electric kettles are a nuisance because they get full of disgusting limescale and they take up valuable counter space.

But how do I make kettle chips?

1.limescale depends on area and easily remedied
2.how small are your counters?

Is there really nothing better to do than whine all day?

Christ you people are worse than fags

What the fuck are you doing to your kettle that's getting you limescale, and what kind of micro shithole do you live in that you have no room for a fucking kettle

Nice shit post retard.
Did your queen make a decree that you post this shit?

both america and europe will be non-white in the near future so I don't get all this "america lmao" threads

we should unite instead of fighting each other.

Limescale isn't even that big of a problem.
Just boil some diluted vinegar in your kettle once every few months wow so hard.

>uk Being significant during the Olympics.

You forgot the part where the entire family gets thrown in a dungeon for chopping down a tree in the king's forest.

Wow you people have really kicked the America obsession into overdrive.

>thread was funny for a moment
>bunch of sensitive sallies can't take a joke and start throwing barbs
every time

we basically live in a dungeon so whatever

I actually bought an electric kettle for $20. Fuck using a stove or a microwave to heat water.

> be British
> use electric kettle for my tea and coffees
> for some austistic reason always watch pot boil water from cold if cooking and refuse to use hot kettle water

That’s my story lads

Is everyone in England a sociopath?

>sociopath

Why are mutts such snowflakes?

I also like Filthy Frank

I pour kettle water into the pan and it's a game-changer

What the fuck is fake heat ?

Non-Americans are still stuck on coal stoves

>Non-Americans are still stuck on coal stoves
Hasn't trump made any sort of power except coal illegal though?

bought my mom one for Christmas, we're enjoying it. better than pouring individual cups for sure

Maybe soon. We're still using up our blood oil

America has inferior 120V electricity so electric kettles are too slow there.

Rice cookers are the most useless devices on the planet. A non-stick pot and a fucking countdown timer (there's one on your phone) is all you need for perfect rice.

Name one restaurant that uses a rice cooker

>paying the telecom jew

Ovens are the most useless devices on the planet. Some sticks and stones are all you need.

Ya don't need service to use the timer

Are you just pretending to be retarded? A pot does EXACTLY the same thing as a rice cooker

Yeah and a nice fire will do exactly the same thing as an oven.

240V would provide less current at the same power. Current is what generates heat, but you wouldn't know that.

You are retard

Oh so you're not doing this purposely. You're genuinely retarded, gotcha.

Don't @ me again, faggot