Yfw blade runner wins best picture

>yfw blade runner wins best picture

Other urls found in this thread:

track6.mixtape.moe/esgecw.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> yfw blade runner wins best picture

BLADE RUNNERS WINS BEST PICTURE

BLADE RUNNERS WINS BEST PICTURE

I'll be just happy enough if it even gets nominated as best picture.

Which I doubt.

It has a white male lead. Impossible to win.

MY FAEC WHEN IZ KINO
Sup ForumsEYKNOW!!
I DON'T WATCH REAL CINEMA THO

If it even gets nominated I'll be happy

oscars is a joke

they'll pick some movie about gay niggers instead and chris pine will shed a fake tear

Cuck mentality

Sexist portrayal of womyn, white male lead, little to no minorities.

It won't get nominated.

>He doesn't know.

They let niggers and other non whites into the academy.

The Oscars are now even worse than before.

It won't even get a nomination sadly. I'm still kinda pissed that it's gonna be snubbed but whatever.
As long as The Papers doesn't win best picture I guess I can't complain too much

>2014 winner: Birdman
>white male lead

>2015 winner: Spotlight
>white male lead

>2016 winner: Moonlight
>black male lead, but only narrowly beat La La Land which swept in every other category and has, you guessed it, a fucking white male lead

Your mental gymnastics are impressive

It would be a wet dream come true.

And then I woke up

I want either than or dunkino to win

Um sweetie, it's 2018. White people are finished.

>Sup Forums has been spamming this in every oscar thread for the last 2/3 years non stop
>literally never once been right
>but THIS YEAR...

Thankfully it won't.

>me? I just hope Dunkirk wins something, Nolan's long overdue

Yea, in like 10 - 15 years. Not this decade and the next one lad. From then on, it will be all blacks.

Nice digits, maybe there's still hope.

Seriously though, it'll be just like last year. An actual good movie (La La Land, BR2049) will win in every meaningful category but the """"progressive"""" movie about niggers (Moonlight, Get Out) will get Best Picture.

I'd like you to look at the GG nominations and tell me if see any blacks unless it's a Get Out. It's over nigger our year. Unless it's a movie about women

To be honest, that'll be my face if Blade Runner even gets nominated.

fun fact
sci fi film has never won best picture

True.

E.T. was fucking robbed, though, and I'm not sure that Star Wars should have lost to Annie Hall, either. But maybe that's just because I can't stand Woody Allen.

In 1968, neither 2001 nor Planet of the Apes was even nominated, which is criminal (the Oscar went to Oliver!, over Romeo and Juliet, The Lion in Winter, Funny Girl, and Rachel, Rachel; IMO, 2001 and PotA were both more deserving than at least three of those, including the winner).

Dune's coming next year. It will be critically beloved and make billions at the box office and they'll fucking have to give it the best picture award. Or else we riot. For real this time

>next year
I didn't think it was coming before 2019 or 2020.

They haven't even done casting yet, have they?

HOLY CRAP LOIS, I HAVE TURNED INTO RYAN GOSLING, BELOVED ACTOR OF Sup Forums AND STAR OF BLADE RUNNER 2049!

It's Villeneuve's next project. And he tends to have a couple of projects at once (letting him release a film a year). He only filmed Blade Runner back in around February/March of this year. And Leto wasn't announced until after filming had officially begun.
I just assume that similarly, he'll film Dune around the same point next year, and release it by the year's end. But you're right, no lead has been announced yet which is somewhat worrying.

Blade Runner had been in the works for several years, though. Denis had been tapped to direct it way back in early 2015. He wasn't confirmed as director of Dune until this past February. And if anything, it's probably going to take longer to film than Blade Runner did. I'll be surprised if it's out before 2019.

Like I said, he tends to have several projects going at once so he can release a film a year. I feel like if Dune was that far from production, he'd film something else in the meantime.
I obviously don't know, but this is just based on his pat few films and my want for Dune to be out sooner rather than later

I understand that, but Legendary only even acquired the rights around this time last year, so I'm having a hard time believing they could be that close to filming. I was expecting filming sometime in the summer/fall of this coming year.

And he does also have an adaptation of some Norwegian crime novel in the works as well.

Nigga its always been your year lmao

track6.mixtape.moe/esgecw.webm