What if your waifu get lung cancer?

What if your waifu get lung cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADJE5gat_W8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s_6Tz6EqKSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cartoons can't get cancer, unless they are made to do so for a very special episode.

But what if

That's alright, I visit Sup Forums.
So I have cancer too.

No user, you are the cancer!

SOMEONE TAKE HIS WAIFU AWAY FROM HIM!

Then it means I already left her years ago.

Smother her in her sleep. She deserves a peaceful death.

I'll tell them that their son will post on Sup Forums wishing lung cancer on other people's waifus.

Just draw her some new lungs.

She probably got it the moment she realised you were waifuing her, Boco.

Possibly.

Yuck, smokers. Not even once.

Are you trying to be realistic here? Why would you even realism to cartoons in the first place?

Alright. What if your waifu gets a very special episode?

Because lung cancer is real problem

What if OP gets ass cancer?

It would be extremely painful

>nicole starts getting worse
>with no one to pay the bills there's only one thing richard can do
>starts whoring himself out to all their neighbors
>one day gumball notices richard has a black eye and some bruises
>he goes to investigate
>sees Richard sucking off Mr. Robinson
>traumatized, gumball gets sent to a therapist
>2 years later, Nicole has recovered
>she walks to the house and opens the door
> It's a massive orgy where everyone is using each of Richard orifices to please themselves
> nicole then kills herself

Well, I'd have to reach in and get it out, then.

Fuck you too, Boco.

What if your waifu gets colon cancer?

Sorry, man.

I respect your choice, even if I think you're crazy.

>its more likely that Richard starts pimping kids and shooting cp to get his daily dose of fat and sugar. gets cought. goes to jail. gets raped, his teeth knocked out and one day when he refuses to hand down his food to a thug he gets shivved. meanwhile kids get shipped to an orphanage. Anais is now hooked on massive (in comparison to her tiny rabbit hole) dicks, and sex is the only social interaction that she now knows of. Gumball sees the opportunity and starts to cash in selling her to the highest bidder. Darwin, as the only moral center, tries to fix this shit, but every time he gets in the way of another dick - he gets beaten, either by Gumball or the "customer". His spirit broken he commits suicide by drowning himself. Gumball and Anais become incestral crack whore junkies. Some years later Nicol wakes up from her coma... the rest is the same

youtube.com/watch?v=ADJE5gat_W8

Get her to switch to vaping instead

Stop posting this austistic shit. Nicole getting better? You don't get better of lung cancer.

you do know most vertibrates have 2 lungs? one can be sacrificed.

>Richard starts pimping kids and shooting cp
This is more a Nicole thing. She is the crazy one. Richard isn't a bad guy.

>Richard isn't a bad guy.
not when he gets his daily nutrients fix he's not...

Darwin commits suicide by drowning himself you say....There's a slight flaw in your logic, i'll leave you to figure it out.

Was this the whole reason you requested Nicole smoking in the drawthread? So you would have a pic for your OP?

I'm pretty sure that's the joke, man

humor and logic do not necessary go hand in hand. I'm ok with ma "flaw".

Why the fuck are you in every thread on Co, just once I'd like to visit a thread without having to read yet again another one of your retarded fucking stupid comments. God you're such a fucking faggot you Morrigan worshipping piece of shit. Fuck you boco you really are an autistic piece of human filth.

Stop sugarcoating it and tell us how you really feel, user.

I'm sorry, I've spent to much time here, for some insane reason I thought you were being serious, my bad.

What the fuck man

Well yeah. It's time to raise awareness about lung cancer. I think it was a good use of the drawthread.

Really makes you think

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s_6Tz6EqKSk

She would get rid of it with her cartoon powers.

Plus... her life expectancy ain't all that great anyhow.

>to raise awareness about lung cancer.
Sure user. That's totally why you did it. What's next? You gonna tell me a close friend or family member of yours died of lung cancer that radically changed your outlook on life? Get outta here with your virtue signalling son.

excellent taste

She doesn't have lungs

Lung cancer isn't a joke.

Terrible?