What are some action series that were published under the Vertigo imprint?

What are some action series that were published under the Vertigo imprint?

Aside from what's in the OP I mean.

Vertigo always did a TON of "artsy fartsy" crap and sci-fi, but it always seemed like there was a lack of other genres. Unless I've just overlooked some stuff.

It's not an action series but I liked Proposition Player. I guess myth stuff isn't really that outside of the box though.

Starman was really good

That wasn't Vertigo. If it was 5 years earlier it would have been. Buut it's not.

ITAMFJJBAR?

Excellent, put that kind of art in Captain marvel or let Deodato draw it and ill read it.

Not Vertigo, and not an "action series".

Scalped

Aside from Morrison they don't have anything that could be described as artsy fartsy except by idiots, try reading some of their comics yourself before begging to be spoonfed

Vamp was great, just five female vampire bikers busting heads

not as gay as you would think.

Can't think of anything else.

Naw, dude. Vertigo was definitely for the "THEY'RE NOT COMICS, MOM, THEY'RE 'GRAPHIC NOVELS'" crowd.

Bloody Mary. That one's pretty good.

Dunno about action, but Scalped and 100 Bullets are as good as modern crime comics get.

We should get tv adaptations of these, but we got Preacher and TWD instead. Oh well.

Off the top of ,you head there's The Losers (still haven't read this one honestly but still the movie was good).

Suicides (Despite being separate stories both trades have been collected in a full run omnibus recently)

Sandman Mystery Theater (never finished whole run honestly, but never seen anyone complain so I'm sure it stays good)

Jacked (not the most action packed but still got a good amount. Shame it was never praised cause it was pretty good).

A History of Violence (I like it as well as the movie, but I think still prefer the book since it was what I saw first)

And Vertigo for a while had all these Crime/Noir kinda graphic novels.

Like Rat Catcher, Filthy Rich, 99 Days, etc.
Most of them are pretty alright and since never got big can prolly be found in the discount section of a LCS or Used Book Store.

Sleeper is Vertigo now

>ctrl+f "we3"
>0 results

And you guys call yourself a comics board? Sad.

Human Target

Road to Perdition too, and its sequels.

How is that "action"?

Cause I read too many Indy stories that lacking action I think any story that involves any physical confrontation enough action to have it be one of the labels.

I'm liking that muzzle effect, the ghost of the barrel within the muzzle. That is pretty neat.

Was that Vertigo?