36 days till new cloverfield premiere. MeW is out and Debicki is in. Zhang Ziyi in supporting role. Prepare your anuses

36 days till new cloverfield premiere. MeW is out and Debicki is in. Zhang Ziyi in supporting role. Prepare your anuses.

>cloverfield
>Debicki is in.

Does she step on the monster?

how exactly are these films related to the original?
I thought this franchise would be the same event from different cameras, as hinted on the bridge in the original where he sees another guy with a camera

liked the version with MEW but never saw the original. worth watching?

Will her sister make a cameo

>36 days till new cloverfield premiere.
WOOO THE SHILLS ARE STARTING EARLY

k i l l y o u r s e l f y o u f a g g o t

She can step on my monster if you know what I'm saying.

>Film is called "God Particle"
>A team of astronauts aboard an international space station find themselves alone after a scientific experiment involving a particle accelerator makes the Earth vanish. When a space shuttle appears, the space station crew must fight for survival following their horrible discovery.

Why is this even a part of the Cloverfield franchise?

>2 Feb

No trailer?

Holy shit, whoever made this image has reached levels of "sad pervert" that shouldn't even be possible.

Rate my Debicki

Nah, man. That's not how Cloverfield sequels work. They just come out.

reddit.

They'll probably push it to August

Her armpits deserve a good licking

who is this goddess

There is no franchise. Abrams just buys low budget movies and changes them just enough so you'll pay up.

Her arms do too. Anyone else like celebs with hairy arms?

DEBICKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Too tall, too pale.

There's no point continuing the Cloverfield franchise as the monster isn't cool or particularly scary, but the franchise still has name recognition due to the marketing for the original.

Her sister is so much hotter . I hope she gets to be some movies

MeW should team up with debicki
It would be a gender switch on TWINS

can she act?

She can debicki my dicki

I want to pitfuck that pitpussy

real whites are pale