Do your best, Sup Forums. What is the worst thing you could imagine Homeworld could do to Steven/Rose Quartz?

Do your best, Sup Forums. What is the worst thing you could imagine Homeworld could do to Steven/Rose Quartz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_HUf1tjrBwM
youtube.com/watch?v=1zr0XTIiW_0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

killing him, i guess.

Rape his girlfriend to insanity in front of him after gouging out his eye out and forcing him to amputate his arm.

Endless torture and killing all his loved ones in front of him

Shatter the CGs, kill Greg and Connie. I mean, that's pretty obvious, right?

Sing a gay ass song about it.

kill a resident of beach city every time steven cries

Force him to ride "It's A Small World" for an entire week without stopping?

Have him record youtube comments, tumblr reactions and /sug/ threads?

>implying greg isnt going to murdercock his way across the galaxy.

No one messes with your son, especially when you possess an anti-gem weapon in your pants.

So how long until he turns her into his friend?

Not long, I mean she's already sucking his dick.

Put him in a Black Mercy situation where he has everything he wants and has to let it go.

Or make him watch that happen to his father. Losing Rose all over again.

Anyone can be totured. But it's unbearable to watch someone you love be tortured.

Damn, if that happened to me I'd go BERSERK

Pull his gem out to punish his mom. So the first time he sees her in person he can do nothing but writhe on the floor in agony trying to hold his guts in.

chain him to the wall and make him do tricks for peanuts.

Unbubble the other RQs one by one and force him to either poof them (leaving them free to be shattered) or be killed himself by them.

That or just shatter them one by one and go back to earth to shatter the CGs infront of him before shattering him.

Shatter him, and then glue the gem back together, and then shatter him again. Just keep repeating.

>milk Steven of his spit
>pull out his gem
>Steven is ded
>keep Steven's corpse
>Rose reforms
>use Steven's spit to torture and heal her for years all while seeing Steven's rotting corpse all along the way

Thumbnail looks like a furry.

I legitimately want the CGs to reform at least one of the diamonds, which results in a civil war on homeworld.

Explode him into a million chunks, and then they'll never be able to put him back together because they'll never be able to find all the chunks.

Blue and Yellow are too far gone, I think. Maybe White?

Steven should have been Pink Diamonds kid, or an experiment created from a shard of pink diamond.

Say very mean things about everything he enjoys and make fun of his goofy appearance.

that's dumb though

Eat a bunch of Cookie Cats in front of him

Send him back to earth, only to find it's being invaded by homeworld, so he and the gems set out to on an epic quest to stop them and succeed. After beating homeworld, it's personally revealed to him that this is all just a dream-like pocket dimension, where he will go throughout this happy memory of his again and again with no recollection of the previous times for all eternity. Every thousand cycles or so, when he gets around to the part where he is victorious in the final battle, the diamonds will appear and tell him the truth, mocking his futility, knowing fully well he'll forget this entire conversation im a moment when everything resets, but taking the time to relish in his pained reaction.

the only way the diamonds know how

youtu.be/_HUf1tjrBwM

>this leak
CN knows EXACTLY what they're doing. It was their keikaku the whole time.
Odds White shows up and turns out to be the judge?

I'm waiting to see how the resolve this. The only way I see Steven getting out of this is if he fakes his death. Otherwise the only other reason is 1) escape (in which they come rape the earth) or 2) they let him leave. Which would be cluster level of bullshit

Rape his tender boipussy with gemcock. Everyone on homeworld gets a turn. Feminize him so thoroughly that his subconscious is changed and he shapeshifts to be more feminine. After all that, send him home so he seduces all his earth buddies and they spend all their days slamming his ass.

There's something legitimately awesome yet slightly scary about seeing the always depressed looking blue diamond with that expression.

Corruption and then maybe public humiliation?

Rip his gem out just to see what happens.

I would not be surprised if they made Steven watch as a homeworld battalion lays waste to Beach City and brutalizes his loved ones. This would also serve to bring the others back in while technically still being from Steven's perspective.

DIIIIIAAAAAAMOOOOOND!

They're going to shatter the gem, but it turns out that because Steven is a hybrid the gem is more aesthetic than anything. Probably something about his mom not being in just his gem, but all of him.

Realistically speaking, I think unleashing the bubbled Roses and telling them, "Hey, this is the traitor that got all of you locked up. Kill him and his friends and all is forgiven." would be the worst thing the Diamonds could do to Steven and his friends.

Imagine, this figure they've loved and revered for so long is now being used as the instrument of their destruction, and there's no reasoning with them or appealing to who they used to be, because they aren't the Rose Quartz they knew and have more reason to hate her and destroy everything she loved than anyone else in the universe.

Imagine the mind fuck for our heroes.

The only thing that could make this retarded cartoon worth watching.

Suspend them in an anti-time field outside of the universe. Then, they will gather all the mental and physical torment and pain that has ever been felt by every entity of the entire universe, past, present and future, somehow quantify it, and then inflict it all on them in a single ato-second. For every additional ato-second that passes, the torment will be multiplied by it's own amount. This will continue until the end of all space, time, reality and conception.

I call this a "Ultimate Quantum Hyper-Hell"

But they probably are unable to do that.

>gouging out the eyes before the rape
you do the raping and murdering the girlfriend before you gouge out the eyes so that it's the last thing that they see. From 2 kings 25:7

"And they slew the sons of Zedekiah before his eyes, and put out the eyes of Zedekiah, and bound him with fetters of brass, and carried him to Babylon"

Eye, singular.

why gouge out one eye? I mean, if you're gonna do it might as well leave him fully blind unless you want punished steven coming after you.

>Time
>Outside of the universe

Besides that
>Time
>Ending

Time can't end m8. It can apparently begin, but not end.

I think the torture they'd do is just leave Earth alone.

And those stupid humans, who have never left the atmosphere and don't question gem tech, would be free.

>We have come to your world in search of resources. Whether your actions drive us back or we take what we want and move on, the outcome is the same. We will depart from your wretched planet leaving you behind. And in a thousand years, you will not have changed from this contact with another world. You will remain in your trees, hunting your prey, communing with your goddess, until your sun burns out and your world dies.

>And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

>not torturing heroes to make them better
Do you even Zoom?

so he can see the path ahead of him but not see how far it goes

Make him kiss a girl.

No, The Diamonds aren't THAT heartless...

Are they?

She could easily just fucking squish him right there with her hand

Force him to watch the Earth get blown up via orbital bombardment.

Not likely. Steven's already shown to be super strong, because he's a Quartz. He's probably the physically strongest gem besides the Diamonds. It'd be a force to just squish him

So essentially cancel the show and put it on reruns forever?

Given the Amethysts at the zoo. The Roses have a 50/50 chance of turning on the diamonds.

She's going to kill lars but lars but some kind of gal fuckery will bring him back

>Implying there isn't a more advanced human civilization that will attack homeworld

It worked for futurama.

forced fusion or turn him into a corrupted/mutated gem
He will become a Great Soft Jelly Thing

The silent treatment.

So was there another episode leaked or something? I don't remember seeing this in the other five episodes we got.

implying they can even touch steven when he goes tryhard

HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK?

she intakes the milk and outputs via body nipple

Deja vu! this dream again!

>lol we Humans are all ready the supreme God masters of the entire universe and know everything that can possibly be known.
>talking about a series about talking alien gems
Fuck off. Maybe you should be questioning how impossible most of the shit in this cartoon is.

It's from a new commercial for an hour-long Steven grenade on Memorial Day.

No it didn't. I need closure, dammit!

rip out his gem to power the mirror that exclusively used to record the destruction of earth, the only way he could relive earth is to watch it die and nothing else in a completely barren room

Delayed destabilization torture, repeated fracturing of his gem to fuck up his physical form, then healing it, then doing it again, old fashioned torture with blades and such, electrocution (that's already hinted to happen), etc. Really, with a technologically advanced society, a long timescale, and a motive against him like they have, the possibilities are pretty much endless.

throw a really sweet party and "forget" to in invite him.

>"Hey psycho kid, suck my wiener!"

Not that bad since Sugar has no backbone.

Easy enough. Destroy the earth and all his friends and keep him alive.

Do the PG-version of Room 101 from 1984
>"We do not merely destroy our enemies; we change them"

He loved The Diamonds.

There goes the entire earth population

RAEP!

Is this a leaked screenshot or did the entire episode after Steven and Lars landed in Homeworld get leaked?

I wanna see if they'll screw this up or actually deliver good content.

It's from a promo: youtube.com/watch?v=1zr0XTIiW_0

It's from the promo.

But that'd be plagiarizing Samurai Jack's ending.

Use Steven as a living condom for their giant Futa cocks

Kek

The last episode of season 5 is a beautiful series finale. Fuck the abomination that continued after

They'd have to have some real guts to do that on a childrens show

What are you talking about?
I'm reusing that quote as if the Gems were saying it. Earthlings in SU apparently have no inquisitive nature at ALL save for a few fringe lunatics. The Gems could just leave Earth alone and that version of humankind would probably never become spacefaring.

>I'm going to do something far worse.
>Blue Diamond then makes her subjects rape Steven over and over again.
>Soon Steven is mind broken and nothing but a slut who wants to be fucked by gems.
>She broadcasts Stevens live mind break all over Homeworld.
>Even Earth gets to see it and the gems can do nothing but watch in terror as Steven is raped again and again and begging for more.

You mean kill a human. Then, when they get low, start forcing them to breed. Starting with Connie. Oh, also shatter his gem friends, I guess.

So make Nora canon.

I see what you did there, Carlos. You can't keep getting away with this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

They make him watch his human friends boring lives

this man gets it

>Kill him and revive him to kill him again
>Surgically remove the gem and watch him suffer
>Shatter all of the bubbled Rose Quartz in front of him
>Eat Lars

And he'll replay the series from beginning to end, possibly inspiring a new Gem rebellion long after humanity is nearly extinct, save for Lars and the Zoomans.

this entire thread needs to seek help.

>Eat Lars

Was anyone else hoping the Zoo was really just a slaughter house were they take the old people and turn them into food for the Diamonds?