What would it take to redeem this show?

What would it take to redeem this show?

Stop fucking pretending the Gem race is "asexual." They look like women. They sound like women. They ACT like women. It may be a quibble but it annoys the shit out of me. The Transformers franchise doesn't try to pretend that the Cybertronians are asexual, despite the fact that they're fucking robots. This annoying insistence on the part of Sugar and her crew is reflective of their broader attitude towards the show and storytelling, and it aggravates me.

A new cast and less politically inclined writing.

Topaz and Moon Gem look like men though

A diamond shattering and then fusing with remains

Ditch the humans and make a monster of the week show.

Zuke's head

they never call themselves asexual in the show

>Stop fucking pretending the Gem race is "asexual."

it doesn't though? the gems are a single-gender race but that gender is pretty much explicitly indicated to be a bunch of female space lesbians. i guess what you're really asking for is for the show to be less circumspect about how they fuck? there's paheal if you need to see that anonymous

its really only "politically inclined" if you're a shithead other anonymous hth

Actual writers, actual artists and an actual plot going somewhere.

They are allready doing it

For some reason, a lot of TV writers think artificially extending the story on Twitter magically fixes their screw-ups.

Pretty much this Unless gems referred to by male pronouns appear it must be inferred that all gems are without gender and have a feminine appearance by default.

stop fucking crying over the same shit over and over

cry over new shit

WE GET IT

MOVE ON WITH THE STORY

So far, all the gems have been referred to as "she" or "her" and they all look like women.

Jasper looks pretty masculine

Make Lars the main character.

KILL ALL TOWNIES

Only townie episodes. Make Steven and the gems go on a grand journey across the stars saving all sorts of planets from the evils of homeworld.

Meanwhile, the show will no longer show Steven or the gems at all as a result and it will only focus on the day to day lives of the people of Beach City. Then rename it "Steven's Universe".

Less focus on the boring earth shit, more on the interesting Diamond/Homeworld stuff.

and a fucking regular schedule. I am sick and tired of this bomb bullshit following by giant hiatuses. CN should fucking crack the whip, make Sugar draw until her fingers bleed, then release 25 episodes over 25 weeks, then have a 12 month break before the next season of 25 episodes.

you've got it backwards, the episodes finished WAY before they're released by CN. CN just likes to sit on them for a while.

Then CN should just FUCKING RELEASE THEM.

no shit sherlock
is the legitimately the first time you're realising this

Steven being raped by agates in homeworld prison.

MORE 2 PART/22 MINUTE EPISODES FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY

There's so much in this show that's just rushed due to time constraints, I think. Conflicts neatly paved over, characters left undeveloped and thus uninteresting, what developments do happen feel drastic, and generally the episodes feel way too short. I mean, I get it. It's unrealistic to fully switch from one format to the other, but the longer form stuff just has more time to get stuff done.

Also more consistent/good art would be nice. Ratings ain't free. The tree of cartoons gotta be littered with the blood of animators. Lauren Zuke aka "Juked" is not my storyboarder. She is a cultural gommunist and probably a shipper as well. PeriDOT not PeriSMOL, ok. Praise sucrose.

an entirely different setting. plot, protagonist, main characters, art style, etc.

Peridot and Lapis sharing a random dude (yes, a threesome) with Steven walking in and running away in utter horror.

This, for the most part.

Sacrificing it to the eternal void of tax deduction so we get Megas XLR back.

This.

If it could retroactively stop existing that'd be pretty nice.
I am sick and fucking tired of not being able to do a google search for any gemstone and finding mostly this shitty homo garbage.

what you really mean is "less lesbians because it hurts my feelings"

Looks like she's giving the succ.

>reproduce asexually
>likely have no sexual organs
>BUT THEY'RE NOT ASEXUAL

that doesn't make sense

Christina Miller should do the right thing and cancel this show

>he doesn't know how to exclude terms from searches

I shouldn't have to put "-steven -universe" in the search field every time I need an image of some quartz or a ruby because of you mother fucking subhumans and your autistic shit show.

every. single. gem. is. refereed. to. as. SHE.
....except steven

Stay mad.

Oh I fucking will, believe me.

i'm so glad i'm not autistic enough to get this mad over a cartoon

Shame you're autistic enough to watch it.

The writing and art just need to be as good as they once were. Even banter has become unimaginative and dull. Especially when Connie is involved.

Nobody says they are asexual.But just like transformers,they arent really women.Optimus Prime canon wise doesnt have a gender and he sounds like a masculine badass.Pearl doesnt have a gender and she sounds like a girl.
They are a race of aliens that all have female voices,just like how transformers all have male voices.

More fetish fuel

>girl upset at how fat they are

Replace all the writers with guys who actually understand how people act

oy vey goy god forbid someone wish a show not get into politics the children are in desperate need of seeing gays every where

you don't actually know what asexual means do you

They're actually asexual though. They reproduce without sex and emerge out of the ground like actual rocks. The only exception thus far is presumably Rose when she made Steven, but even then we don't really know.

They're definitely feminine though.

I wish someone speed up the gif loop and changed the caption so it said something along the lines of her giving the succ.

I can't think of any good captions myself right now, though.

I just came to this thread to save this image

and this image

A good, good writer.

Yes pleas