Closet gays in the movie industry

closet gays in the movie industry

GOGOGO

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2856866/tom-holland-and-ella-purnell-set-tongues-wagging-with-bafta-after-after-party-at-posh-london-hotel/
blindgossip.com/?p=89107
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mel Gibson

laughing marvlet man.

the clue is in the immaculately trimmed beard. no straight man would spend 2 hours precision shaving.

Hugh Jackman, obviously

You

Tom Cruise
Jeremy Renner
John Travolta
Michael B. Jordan
Robert Downey Jr
Zac Efron
Chris Pine
Jake Gyllenhaal
Tom Holland

John Travolta is the classic

i'm not in the movie industry

>Jake Gyllenhaal

he's a pussy slayer

i know this is a shitpost but seriously you can keep a clean beard line using a fucking electric shaver once every other day for a few minutes in the morning

super gay

what does male ass taste like? i cant reach my own

Source: ASS

That's just a list of men that you hope to be gay.

Source: because that's what I want

>buy electrical trimmer
>go through your shit every other day for a minute

>lel, fucking faggot, all the grills love my reddit hobo beard.

Grow up, faggot

Add Will smith to the list.

He's a cuckold.

Will Smith
George Clooney
Tom Holland
Bradley Cooper
Hugh Jackman

Only one on that list I doubt is Gyllenhaal, everyone else are 100% homo.

Will Smiff
The Rock
John Travolta
Tom Cruise
That Captain America faggot (Chris pine?)
Tom Hardy
Vin Diesel
Tom Hiddleston
Mark Ruffalo
Don Cheadle
Terence Howard

Ryan Jhonson

It's basically confirmed user. 1 outta 4, so 25% chance.
>This closeted A+ list mostly movie actor found himself in a tricky position when a hotel maintenance person came to check for a water leak. In the shower was the boyfriend of the A+ lister who was in a bathrobe on a balcony smoking and hadn't heard the knock. No explanations were given, and I'm not sure the maintenance guy realized what he was seeing, but someone in the break room did and it has been spreading from there.
Jake Gyllenhaal; Bradley Cooper; Leonardo DiCaprio; Hugh Jackman

>being a female gossiper

Tom hardy just fucks everything I think. He's basically admitted he's bi. I doubt he's fully gay

Wait he's actually married to her?

Gotta do something for a living.

Jamie Foxx for sure. Dating Katie Holmes now. Interesting

Or autistic desu

suck my dick...

>Tom Holland
The thought occurs to me from time to time.
He'd be out by now if he was though, right? Not being a part of the older generations and all.

Sadly it's been confirmed he's just another chad.

Shame being gay made him a lot more interesting and cuter

>tfw you type "Lavender marriage" into Google and your photo is the first thing that pops up.

No way he is coming out he has a huge female fan base

Hi Jake

Taylor?

He's gay as fuck mate.

I get this
I didn't even know that Deadpool was married to Marvel Woman, weird.

oops

I know his dad and he's straight as far as I know. I met one of his girls once.

Jeremy Renner is christian

Look lads. It's that faggot who samefags in any thread in which Tom "well-known homosexual" Holland is mentioned. Which Holland are you, faggot? Are you Tom (likes it up the) bum thumb himself, or one of Tom's brothers?

doesn't he have a gay sex tape?...

I'm all of them including you

>Tom Hiddleston
British theatre actors have to come out as straight, being secretly gay isn't a thing

So are priests

But what about the blind items about him cheating his gf Zendaya with Daisy on the set of Chaos Walking?

>a chantard told me to "grow up"

I hate to break this to you, I know it may at first seem shocking, but law enforcement does in fact use and monitor this site. Since you're not even remotely intelligent enough to realize user wasn't concerned about the guy in question reporting you, but rather the feds here, I'm going to assume you don't even know the first thing about masking your identity online, which is a poor choice since you apparently like to go around blackmailing people and bragging about it like a huge ball gargling retard.

You. Are. Fucked. Dumbass.

First it was a few minutes and now just one minute. You're a fag.

Lol why are you so triggered by a hetero Tom? Jelly cuz he rather fuck your mom than your boipussy?

no, it’s a Calvin Klein ad

Yes there is a sex tape of him being drunk, crying over a girl who left him and fucking some hairy old bear in the toilets of an english pub. How do I know? I was that guy. He fucked me really good and I can still feel his uncut 8'' cock inside my hole. I never knew that being called a whore and some girl's name would turn me on so much but it happened.

Sony is after me because they know I have the tape, sooner or later I'll publish it.

Does he?

Anyone could write that

sauce n o w

>Anyone could write that

all the fags and fraus believe those blinds when there are about closet celebs but when the blinds are about hetero stuff they use the "anyone can write this" or "it's all PR" excuse, lol ok

No I say anyone could write any of them

Tom and Zendaya were not dating officially for a year because there is a reliable source about Tom and Ella (Purnell) spending the night together in a hotel after the BAFTA's in February this year. As for Tom and Daisy, there was a guy who worked on the set of Chaos Walking and confirmed this as well, he said they were really private and sneaky about it.

yes just like my post at lol, some desperate fags actually believed it

>married a short chubby woman who's 13 years older
>never divorced and stayed with her for decades
She either lets him smash any girl he wants, or he's a massive homosexual.

Nicole Kidman
Charlize Theron
Kerry Washington
Michelle Rodriguez (duh)
Jessica Biel (Timberlake too)
Taylor Swift
Rachel McAdams
Queen Latifa
Gillian Anderson
Amy Adams

>there is a reliable source about Tom and Ella (Purnell) spending the night together in a hotel after the BAFTA's

That story originated in the Sun and everyone reported it from there. Also Kek at the amount of times Weinstein is mentioned in this
>Tom celebrated winning the EE Rising Star award by dancing with Ella at film boss HARVEY WEINSTEIN’s bash at the Rosewood Hotel in central London.

And the pair sparked speculation of a romance after he invited her back to a private party later.

A source revealed: “Tom and Ella were very close inside the Weinstein party and it looked really obvious that he was taken by her.
>thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2856866/tom-holland-and-ella-purnell-set-tongues-wagging-with-bafta-after-after-party-at-posh-london-hotel/

So, my work is all about those things, guys I know for sure are:

John Travolta
Hugh Jackman
Lee Pace
Richard Armitage
Jeremy Renner
Sebastian Stan
Aaron Taylor-Johnson
Zack Efron
Tom Cruise
Tom Hiddleston
Taron Egerton
Timothée Chalamet
Tye Sheridan

I'm afraid I can't recall more currently but if you ask me, I'll tell you if I know.

why do we think hugh jackman is gay?

Because he looks like a poofter and is married a goblin.

>Taron Egerton
this nigga is definitely gay. have you seen him drool all over hugh jackman? dude's shameless.

A couple of buddies.

Ever seen him dance? The guy LOVES dancing

He's got the eyes

>Lee Pace and Richard Armitage

Those two were in a relationship, they met while filming Hobbit. They broke up and Lee dates a flaming queen while Richard is keeping his love life private.

>Tye Sheridan
Well with those DSL it'd be a crime to be straight.

he's friends with Travolta

Not an actor but what about Shawn Mendes? He's "dating" Hailey Baldwin currently.

Just because RDJ had his asshole used on a daily basis in prison, doesn't mean he's gay

He looks like richard hammond there

who is also gay

THE GOOSE

>Rachel McAdams
>Amy Adams
>gay

my dick

Dude she prolly sucks like a champ. Sometimes you find a whore that will literally do anything and in those instances you hold on for dear life

Downey Jr would have tried it but I think he'd be straight otherwise from experimentation.
Jake Gyllenhaal is almost definitely not gay but the rest I think you're spot on.

>I've Made A Huge Mistake.jpg

Heath Ledger too. Perfect casting in Brokeback.

Where THE FUCK is the Big Guy for you?

So every hollywood a-lister?

Wasn't he banging one of the Olsen twins when he died?

Aaron Rodgers

How accurate is this?

>A+ lister

That can't be Gyllenhall, surely?

you think these people wipe their asses themselves? lol

disgustingly hot

He's gay, it's PR.

Tom Hardy is not closeted, he talked about fucking guys before that's why I didn't ass him in the list.

Wouldn't it be easier to just list out the big stars who are straight?

Jackman seems like the closeted kind to just push his feelings down deep and ignore it to the point where he doesn't even act on it.
Leo and Jake aren't gay and Bradley Cooper has had rumours about him for years, including the one that his long standing model girlfriend was a beard that declined continuing the charade further when she became bored, despite being offered a lot of money. Cooper would be my bet.

You know it's true Sup Forums

Meh, just trimming takes about 60 secs or less. some elaborated perfect beards are gay as fuck tho.

bullshit. he really, really, really likes women. he said so.

Him fucking Ortiga to get his role in HSM is likely. it being recorded is possible, him being blackmailed and whored around Hollywood at this stage of his career sounds like some fanfiction I read once. Though there is a similar rumour about him going to Arab yacht parties so maybe there's something to it.

Spiderman, Wolverine and just action heroes in general can't be openly gay. Even if it's not supposed to be a big deal anymore these executives know that audiences won't buy a gay action star. If they want those roles, they need to keep it in their pants and the closet.

>richard hammond
He certainly made some interesting decisions over the years

The big question is. Does Hoult get to top now?

Zac is currently serving Gianluca Vacchi.

>blindgossip.com/?p=89107