The Force is Female

How do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVMnQ1ypjmY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=Jugz8kIjEfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who gives a fuck. i am glad that the star wars retards are finally realising the evils of feminism.

One by one different communities are getting red pilled. First video games, then comics, and now movies.

sasuga mouse-san

Not surprised. Star Wars is fucking GARBAGE. All space war movies are GARBAGE.

I don't care which sex they are, I just want them to make good fucking movies.

Were they the most qualified? It's fine if they were.

Since when do girls like Star Wars?

Good,let them burn everything into the ground

>Luke Skywalker: Impressive. Every word in that sentence was wrong.
>Luke Skywalker: Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong.

BRAVO WOMEN

Good. Let them run the franchise into the ground. Don't care about Star Wars but it can serve as a great example when you let incompetent women into position of powers based on their gender rather than qualifications.

I think it will be very interesting to see what, if anything, the Mouse does on the executive level in response to TLJ's underperformance.

If they leave this team in place they are leaving money on the table and harming one of their most valuable IP's and they know it.

The story group is led by a nobody script editor with no writing experience or indication she knew what star wars was before she was hired.
But she's black and a female.
Why do you think she got hired?

honestly, as a straight, white, American, conservative, Christian man...

triggered as fuck.

>How do you feel about this?

Don't give a shit anymore. Star Wars is dead to me. I only get my thrills from the franchise by mocking it these days.

Move along anons - SW is dead and we should get on with our lives and stop rubber necking.

I've made peace with the knowledge that there won't be another good star wars movie a long time ago. i don't care anymore.

Unlike most people I made my peace after TFA. I knew that soulless crap is the future of Star Wars.
However, I did not expect the clusterfuck that was TLJ. Now i'm kind of amused at how bad things got. We went from bland to shit in one movie. That's pretty amusing.

It explains a lot. Incompetence, and a mostly female executive team go hand to hand.

Most people don't. They only do shit like this so they can claim any criticism is rooted in sexism rather than it being a shit film.

I might give a shit who they are as talented individuals if they produced competent and memorable content. But they don’t so I could care less.

whats an executive exactly anyway?
Isnt it just "i paid XX for this, so i get some percentages of the winnings and a credit"?

>unqualified retards made an unqualified retarded movie
People of Color me surprised

This

"I knew there was more to Disney than money."

feels good man

This is like hiring women who dont know jackshit about eletrical engineering, in an electrical engineering job..

Fuck me.

"LOL REY SHOULD SAY NO TO JOIN KYLO BECOZ LOL GIRL POWA DONT NEED NO MAN LOL"..

That is literally how they are writing it.

Pissed and triggered that women are about to fuck up the national treasure that is star wars. Although, hopeful that this will sink kennedy's ship , and we can get a man in charge again that will clean house.

It's like the West fall under a new form of propaganda and I wont even dare to furthermore comments about it because I don't want to end up in jail for wrong-think.

>mfw they're preparing her replacement now and she gets publicly fired after the travesty that is TLJ

That explains why Star Wars has been garbage ever since Lucas sold it.

SW was always male escapism, fuck women, they didn't play the games or read the comics or the books, they don't even know who naga sadow or exar kun or montross is, why do they have that position in lucasarts?

youtube.com/watch?v=vVMnQ1ypjmY

I feel like you people need to fucking chill with the Star Wars Threads.

I never liked Star Wars so I'm happy for them to ruin and for it to serve as a cautionary tale.

*crashes your franchise with no survivors*

OH, IT SHOWS

This, StarWars is GG 2.0

this is why sex robots need to be invented

I feel like I now understand business and creative decisions made by Lucasfilm that I previously thought made no sense.

Don't sell women short m8

*crashes your civilisation with no survivors*

none of these fucking cunts spent everyday of their formative years in a basement poring over Star Wars novels and shit, and they simply have their spot because they have a gash between their legs and they were born with high skin pigmentation

We don’t need no man! Except to come up with the original story, write, direct, invent all of the special effects, and the technology that makes films possible.

This.
Women always call you a dork and nerd for liking thing until thing become mainstream and $$profitable$$.
Then they come in and "fix" thing until nobody likes it anymore.

>hires the palest black women she could find for diversity
Fucking hell. Why haven't we just burnt hollywood to the ground yet?

If people liked it, it wouldn't need fixing. Exactly

>Article dated 12.7.2016

Something tells me that in 2018 that percentage will drop

That's what's weird to me. Like that woman that got on the Rick & Morty writing team after everybody complained that there weren't any women. If a little aspiring female screenwriter asks her at a future con panel "How did you get that first big break on Rick and Morty?", the honest answer is "I was the best female they could find." Not "I played my way on the team" or "I was the best around," she has to admit that just being a woman is a huge part of how she got that job.

I realize Hollywood is cutthroat and you take whatever chances you get, but who would want that to be their legacy?

Name ONE just ONE female who produced quality sci-fi.

what if it turned it she was actually white? like that one lady what though she was black on the inside.

>men will no longer care if you rape women in your life time.

If you're accused of rape anyway, why not actually rape?

I remember tyson saying something to the effect that he really wished he did actually rape the woman that had him convicted of rape.

i hope they realise they have these jobs purely for good publicity

The only story group "males", one asian and mestizo are both Expanded Universe autists from the Lucas era.

Kathleen Kennedy's business model is a pretty good fucking sci-fi.
>"you see, I have a fucking avalanche of young men calling and mailing me day in day out asking to be allowed to work here, but very little women. And that's a problem, because apparently, all I fucking care about is staffing Lucasfilm with people based on what's between their legs, not in their fucking heads. *sigh*, I wish more girls would call me..."
And yes, this was angrily paraphrased what she actually fucking said in public.

>And that's a problem, because apparently, all I fucking care about is staffing Lucasfilm with people based on what's between their legs, not in their fucking heads
wew lad, that's some biting irony

Maybe she's doing this kind of PR to prevent Disney from firing her, i.e. threatening Disney that she will start a campaign that they do not support women execs etc

link?

You know, reading over her history as a producer, it really doesn't seem like she should be involved in producing dogshit; this is a woman who got her big break with Spielberg, worked on Jurassic Park, ran Amblin Entertainment, etc, etc. You wouldn't think based on her history that she would produce tripe like TLJ.

Is it really just that she got infected with identity politics and it's forcing her to make shitty movies?

Women:

80s/90s -"video games are for nerds and dorks! Anyway I'm gonna go give my football player bf a blowjob."

2000s/2010s - "Wait video games are making huge profits??? Ummmmm they are sexist and we need to replace the mysogyny with females."

Must get real tiresome having to consider this threat every time you fire a woman. Might make you want to never put them somewhere that matters.

I feel I now understand what the fuck went wrong.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahghgggggghh ..arhggh

It's fine. She won't get fired, she'll get "promoted" to be in charge of the Alien franchise now that Disney owns that. She can bring her many past successes into making that franchise prosper.

Imagine if Lucasfilm were to remake Dune with these women making the calls on how to adapt it

Oh im laffin.
Bitches have ruined star wars. News at 11.

>Is it really just that she got infected with identity politics and it's forcing her to make shitty movies?
I think being cancerous is her true self, almost like showbiz back in the day kept it in check

80s/90s - scifi/fantasy shit is for nerds and losers.

2000s/2010s - scifi/fantasy makes huge $profits$??? Well, It's sexist and the mysogyny needs to be replaced with women

I would have a fucking aneurysm if they did that, holy fuck. Luckily, Dune is decent normie repellent, and would be incredibly hard to adapt in a proper film. As much as I would love a well made, modern Dune, maybe it's best that nobody has the chance to spit on it.

I feel the people who claim to be progressive in terms of gender equality are the most sexist of them all and their sycophants celebrate it and call them heroes for it and I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.

That team is not coming out from TLJ unscathed. Kathleen Kennedy will no doubt be untouched, at least until Solo, but no one else would be feeling secure in their job right now.

no wonder the movie was complete shit

>KK has given us three star wars films with essentially unlimited budgets
>In doing so, she has successfully killed the most lucrative franchise of all time
>Villeneuve will blow her the fuck out with one Dune film with a budget of less than $200m
>In doing so, he will create the most lucrative franchise of all time
POTTERY

and not a single one of those roasties knew a thing about SW lore aside from whatever they are pulling out of their bleeding cunts

If it makes huge profit why are they wasting their resources by inseminating it with this vile ideology when the supposed audience for it doesn't exist?

ALL FUCKING WOMEN MUST FUCKING GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN

Idk Lynch Dune has become pretty normie over the years. It was considered a joke for years but I love that movie

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=Jugz8kIjEfE

knock yourself out, I'm fucking done for today
bitch's making my blood boil with every word

Its being remade by Denis Villenueve, scheduled for Dec 2019 release. Wakey wakey!

Deal w/ it :)

i look forward to future of

non-binary stellar conflict resolution

Oh, so that's why it was so terrible.

>The Bene Gesserit are the overwhelming force of absolute good in the universe
>the TRUE Kwisatz Hadarach was...Alia all along! She has no weaknesses, stronger prescience than her diminutive brother, and knows everything before birth! Abomination? don't know what that is, sorry

>scheduled for Dec 2019 release
sauce?!

Angelina Jolie when?

the appeal of a seemingly captive audience.
you'll EAT what we feed you, dorks, and you'll LIKE it.
yes, before long, you will ALL become our little soyboys!

I think that's just a tentative date i found on some site, as far as I know they are working on it and have signed Villenueve. Not sure how far along it is, or whether the poor box office from BR2049 will make investors nervous about funding it with Villenueve. I think he's really a good choice though

Only woman I'd want directing a Star Wars movie is Bigelow, and she has better shit to be doing.

its like all they could pull was bits and pieces from the OT and piece them together but have women instead

cj cherryh

Thanks Big Bang Theory

Women don't have much of a concept of building something up.
They just latch onto and demand to be part of things ONLY after they become successful. Back when you were a dork they didn't give a shit about your diversity but now that you are at the cool kid lunchtable they demand half of your chocolate milk

>2017 "Anyone who complains about my horseshit is a nazi"

>women back in charge of the kitchen and feeding hour

you know how i know youre a larping dweeb, sweetie

This roastie used to call you a loser for liking Star Wars and wearing Star Wars shirts while blowing dumb jocks. THE FORCE IS NOW FEMALE.

>2015ish - "we need more women in this loser industry because it is fat with money, don't be stingy with the cushy jobs. you can keep doing all the work though"

Because they assume fans of any existing franchise will watch/read any new installment no matter how shit it is, so all they have to do is change it to appeal to more people.

Kennedy has made her fortune and reputation by being associated with the most commercially-successful director of all time and his production company for 90% of her career. She is a good producer, no doubt about it, but with Star Wars, the creative buck stops with her, and it shows. She's not George Lucas. But then, that's the problem. Nobody else is.

Either one of the two guys would be the most experienced I'm not quite sure which.