Elves are portrayed as rich, blonde white-skinned people

>elves are portrayed as rich, blonde white-skinned people
>literally an allegory to the white elite, the "1%"
>"elves are jews xDDD redpill lmao"

Sup Forumstards are the dumbest users of this site. why are they even allowed to shit other boards?

aww come on I've seen a pretty jewish girl before

Because they are jews, satan.

>mfw Noomi is half gypsy.

but the 1% IS Jewish

the white elite 1% IS JEWISH.

how stupid can you be. Majority of these hyper wealthy people in america are jews.

>Writer of the movie is a Jew
>Director of the movie is a Jew
>All 3 Producers of the movie is a Jew
>Production Company is owned by a Jew
>Released by Jewish-owned company
>"haha, this movie is redpilled! (((they))) don't want the truth out!"

I don't understand this level of IQ

>tfw dumb whites need affirmative action to compete with Jews

Added to pic related

>orcs are portrayed as leprosy afflicted brutes
>literally an allegory to the low class white trash
>"orcs are black stereotypes xDDD tone-deaf lmao"

What an incomplete list.

5 Richest people in the world
1.) Bill Gates (not Jewish)
2.) Warren Buffet (not Jewish)
3.) Jeff Bezos (not Jewish)
4.) Amancio Ortega (not Jewish)
5.) Carlos Slim (not Jewish)

rly makes me think

My shitposts btw.

>tfw this isn't an argument against white people at all, because it confirms that races and even ethnic groups are different in these ways
Congrats, ya played yourself

The writer is a jew, and a very jewy jew at that. You have to view the movie through that lens.

No

>>Director of the movie is a Jew

?

I'm not contradicting anything, I'm an ACTUAL racial realist. Whites are superior to Jews which is why they succeed over them, Jews (and asians) are superior to whites which is why they succeed over them

99.9% of Sup Forums are disgusting hypocrites who gloat over white vs black IQ differences but chimp out and start sperging about "muh context! muh sample size!" when it comes to white vs jewish IQ

whites are superior to blacks***

Right? My ex gf looked like an angel and she was a jewess

post more elves

Why have Elves been kicked out of literally every Kingdom they have settled in? Why do Elves use a systematic program of nepotism and favoritism to fill the ranks of financial and media institutions until literally 98% of upper management are only Elves? Why did prominent Elven houses sell magical arms to both sides in the Great War?

How come earlier in the movie they show an orc holding up a car, but for the rest of the movie orcs seem to just have human levels of strength?

>jews are not white
>the white elite is jewish

I see the point your making, but there are some caveats to it. First off the white-black IQ gap is far more gaping than the jewish-white IQ gap - blacks are approximately 15-20 points lower on average than whites, whereas jews are approximately 5 points higher than whites. Moreover jewish domination of various industries like news media, entertainment, political punditry/movements etc. is HEAVILY influenced by their in-group preference. A marginal IQ advantage would nowhere near explain their complete control over so many industries, however if you get one group working entirely to their own benefit and contrary to all others who are all still competing against themselves for the top positions you'll invariably see the in-group preference win out. Imagine a big gladiator match with 100 fighters, now say 40% of them are told to work together and the other 60% to fight individually. Obviously the 40% will win despite being outnumbered and potentially outclassed. The 40% relates to the approximate number of jews in the top 1%, not their relative population.

>>elves are portrayed as rich, blonde white-skinned people

I don't think so

Elves = Reptlians
Orcs = Humans, First Humans

Add the transformers saga, maybe the shrek films and other children's tales.

Why is it that pro-orc advocacy groups are all founded by, run by and supported by elves?

aside from the kicking out of every kingdom, you just described white people

you're pretty fucking dumb if you think white people aren't nepotists, or if you think white people has no power at all

Notice how most named elf charactes are non white.

Elves aren't Jews.

Gnomes are Jews.

Fresh Prince has that line where he says he will kick the orcs ass in a gun fight. I took that to mean that was the only type of fight he could win.