How does it feel to not have a gf CELLS

How does it feel to not have a gf CELLS

i love how they realized it was not such a good idea to do the test next to the tested replicant with super strenght that could fuck you up

f..fine CELLS

penis CELLS

Please do not look away from...the nozzle...

What do experience when you get a (you)? INTERLINKED

I have a girlfriend but we're going through a hard time right now and may be breaking up. INTERLINKED

i loved this movie, seen it 3 times now, once in IMAX, but these memes are pretty good

I knew that when poorfags watch, the memes would come.

Payfags can't meme.

finally someone who loves that scene as much as me

At my last shift before the holidays, my coworker hit on me. I was too autistic to properly realise though. So yeah, life's fun.

This, the best discussions for movies on Sup Forums are generally around the time that they come out on DVD.
>tfw too intelligent to pay for movies

>Payfags can't meme.
>Literally had an entire autumn of INTERLINKED posting
Are you blind or just retarded?

That moment was pretty intense, i didn't felt like crying but it did felt heavy spiritwise, it was like buzz lightyear finding out he was a toy, you aren't a real boy, you aren't special, these memories aren't yours, the love of your life was just a product, you have to kill the guy you thought was your father. The goose was perfect for the role, emotionless like a robot under so much personal disillusion that tears do become irrelevant at that point.

Why don’t you say that three times INTERLINKED

>tfw you'll always be alone interlinked

All these memes about blade runner are just recycled from time of release you fucking fraud

Ahh and here we have the poorfag who ignored threads because he didn't want to be spoiled. So obvious in his post that he doesn't realize that this "meme" is so old that he thinks it's new and fresh

f-FUCK YOU

Dreadfully Distinct
C-C-C-...Cells...