Characters who if they were created today would trigger Sup Forums

Characters who if they were created today would trigger Sup Forums.

I'll start with an easy one.

Why? He has everything I wish to have.

I have no idea who this is, but I dig his fashion

reality-warping british politician, made a robot to kill superheroes

..no idea why anyone here would get upset over him

Mad Jim Jaspers. An insane reality warper who Merlyn trained Captain Britain to fight against. As you haven't, I'd recommend reading Old Captain Britain, it is great. In fact, I may storytime it, if I'm in the mood.

I just hope the Hero of Sup Forums doesn't show up along to fuck my threads again.

Because as much as he was a good character, bollocks to those who think otherwise, he was also one of Moore's biggest 'Fuck You's to the National Party. He was an insane madman who was responsible for mass murder, implemented a concentration camp for Superheroes, designed the Fury, which is basically one of the most power things in the Marvel Universe. Also, his master plan is making the whole universe revolve around him.

In one Earth, a version of him is basically responsible for a dystopia which would have Adam Susan blush.

Because, if the 'I'm with her' bait threads, are enough proof, Moore's Jaspers would had people screaming Cuckold till they were either banned or the thread was pruned.

It's Marvel UK even the ridiculously overt shit that Ewing did with Captain Faiza au only got a few threads. Jim sounds relatively subtle compared to Judge Maria dropping actual political quotes while fighting a Muslim captain britain.

Eh, true. In all honestly though, I liked Ewings run as he was only building on something from Bendis' clusterfuck of a crisis for Secret Wars and I like his style of being progressive..

If I were a reality warper I think I would do the Jaspers did. Intentional or not, after all ha reality warper is not a telepath. What means how he percieves you, that is whoy ou are. His very presence would murder all.

I think Sup Forums would start to believe that Marvel is getting good.

>FUCKING MARY SUE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COMICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not Sup Forums but god damn i can't even imagine what the reaction would've been like if this comic came out just five/seven years later than it did.

Green Arrow.

Triggered by this, also by the scene with the black dude giving Hal shit for saving the planet but never doing noting for black people

Jaspers today? Would love it.
Mad reality-messer ina suit with a gang of clowns as henchpeople and an unstoppable robot. Oh yes.

>youre the only cop in this universe
>why arent you favoring earth more RACIST!
jesus green arrow is the first sjw.

Maybe.

Holy shit, was this in his own book or a cameo in someone else's?

Its the Green Arrow/Green Lantern team up book.

Jesus, with the way he's just going off like that i assumed it must be a writer having him cameo just to make him look bad.

Why the fuck didnt arrow do something about all that instead of yelling at a guy who had no ability to stop it?

Dude, people who have no problem with shit like Attilian and Atlantis have been bitching about BP and Wakanda since the summer of 1966.

>Fucking Tumblr trying to push an immigrant superhero and they just make him the smartest and nicest there is fucking TREEEEGERRED

>Mad reality-messer ina suit with a gang of clowns as henchpeople
Hmm

Didn't we have a guy in the last pulp thread complaining about how the Shadow was a "fucker with a jew nose and a fedora that laughs while killing people" ?

Why would he trigger Sup Forums? He was great.

There's enough evil Presidents, it was high time we had an evil Prime Minister.

From the thumbnail I thought he was Fancy Dan.

>In fact, I may storytime it, if I'm in the mood.

Please do!!

let's see how casual you really are,
OP

Jew here, why would he be offensive? Even obnoxious Jewish SJWs don't get angry about Magneto, and he's a genocidal Jew. Who'd get upset about a Jewish hero?

Other than Arabs or the alt-right.

but ragman is cool, only Sup Forums would complain

I did not give a fuck single fuck about him but since I read Green Arrow Green Lantern I hate him with a passion. Hall was good tho

Is Moon Knight jewish or is he Khonshuian?

It is kinda funny that one of the few Jewish characters has an ancient Egyptian god in his head.

What's this "stronker than Franklin" bullshit I've been hearing about?
He got BTFO by one (ONE) robot. Apparently it's because he "can destroy a universe" but it was the Captain Britain Corps that did that, not him directly.

The fuck are you talking about, Kitty Pride being a fictional white minority among real ones has never not been funny.

Imagine about all the bitching as another Marvel hero is replaced by a brand new character that comes fairly out of nowhere.

> Calling The Fury ONE robot

>"Can destroy a universe"
Yes and no -- Has the power to, potentially, but has one directive only: Kill Superheroes.

It can decimate superhumans, but destroying a universe isn't something it does.

It can, however, survive the destruction of a universe which, when you think about it, is far scarier than being able to destroy one.

>"Stronker than Franklin"
Again, yes and no -- Jaspers isn't bound by morality and sanity so does whatever the fuck he likes with existing reality. Franklin has two loving parents who teach him right from wrong and shut off access to his powers for a long, long time -- But he can do potentially anything, and unlike Jaspers he doesn't need things to exist so he can use his powers (He can create whole universes and dimensions, let alone stand on the classical cosmic scale above characters like Galactus and The Celestials)

The "Can Destroy a Universe" line was in reference to Jim. It's why he was ranked higher. I'm saying that the only instance I recall of a universe being destroyed because of Jim, he wasn't the one even doing it. Saturyne's ominversal genocide machine was.

what happen to mad jim

Fucking newfags

Read Alan Moore Captain Britain to find out.
S'good shit.
If you're asking past that his... I dunno, Force Ghost showed up once or twice? Last in the miniseries that wrapped up Exiles &New Excalibur. Die by the Sword IIRC. he doesn't even last to the end, just a distraction by the REAL villain.

Man, I hope someone storytimes it.

Right? It's fucking sad.

There are really people out there who hate black people that much.

nigga i'm behind on a pile of at least 7 storytimes as is dont go tempting me now

Monica Rambeau.
Think about it.
Seriously.

Remember that one time in the comic interdimensional bitch made things worse by destroying the universe of old cap british. good times
so he was killed off?

Yeah, we don't need some dark skinned women replacing our perfect Kamela.

Please do it. I'm home this weekend, and I've always wanted to read that archive.

Oh, my apologies I thought you meant The Fury, quite obviously.

He can, but if he destroys a universe A) it's not very fun and B) it leaves him nothing to shape matter out of, but A is the more important point.

But changing reality could be seen as something far worse than destruction. At least with Saturnyne and the Omniversal Arseholes they could be talked down. Jim? Jim just gets a notion and suddenly we have The Jaspers Warp. And look at similar events/situations like Battleworld and House of M; It's far scarier to wake up in a world unlike your own with no idea how it happened than just ceasing to exist.

Nothing since has ever been as cool sounding as The Jaspers Warp.

Die by the Sword was weird. Like, the contrivance of Jim being back just because of Scarlet Witch and The M-Wave was a stretch to say the least.

I've not read it for a while but the true mastermind's motivations left me sort of confused, but then again that went with the character since his first appearance in general...

I wish they'd do more with Roma though.

Sir Tristan from Camelot 3000

Kamala has flaws.

Her only flaw is that she's not real and married to me.

>wanting to marry Shithuman filth
Ew.

>one robot
>The motherfucking Fury
my man...