Gunnerkrigg Court

>Some kinda deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

nspcc.org.uk/what-you-can-do/make-a-donation?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=201705 ppc-bau&utm_content=brand&ac=181613&gclid=CLCi1M_w6tMCFURcGwodtqUByw&gclsrc=ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So all you need to do is put a baby up in there and everything's fine.

>tfw the rest of the comic is annie trying to commit suicide by preggo
>tfw annie's endgame goal is desperately searching the murdercock that will put an end to her misery.

>turns out it was a SU prequel the whole time
Just like my goosebumps stories.

Annie x Greg, make it happen.

>Annie waddling around with a shiner

>It was something i hoped to avoid
This could be interpreted as if she's talking about avoid dying
Probably just a coincidence, though

I got a better mate for Annie.
They match perfectly.

Surma had Annie only because it was better to die than to serve the psychopomps.
Vote Surma for best mom 2017.

I don't see how you'd interpret it that way.

>best mom
>"Don't take me. You can have my first born shild instead.

Yeah, like Kat wouldn't tear down their cardboard castles and matte-painting skies when it comes to Annie.
Kat damn those faggots. They know they've got a shitty job and just want to bamboozle someone else into doing it for them. Just fuck em! Fuck em up good, Kat!

So the solution is to have a child, huh?
NEXT CHAPTER, WE GET ANNIE LAID.

I wish it'd hapen already.
That, or lesbian stuff.

because when she says "it", the last sentence was "before i die"

Great way to ruin your mother's sacrifice, Annie. Committing the same mistakes she did that she hoped you'd never end up doing.

Annie's whole life is a good way to ruin her mum's sacrifice! :D

what the fuck are you talking about?

>contaminating a GC thread with the Fatty McBeanmouth Singing & Crying Hour
not cool, friendos

>Not wanting SU to contaminate everything ever
What are you, a faggot?

Sorry, user. I just wanted to make a joke, but should've realized other anons couldn't be trusted with it.

Are you insecure about crying like a little girl?
Ya fag?

i've been reading this for - what is it, 8 years now - and we've finally got Jeanne carted off to the ether and now what... there's the 'COURT' and the pschopompadoodles and the new-flesh robots and... it's gonna take another decade to even get to the end of this school term, ain't it????!!!!!!11!!!1!11!!ONE

ah jeekers guys, i can't do this - i just can't

OH AND WHAT ABOUT REYNARD - LIKE WHAT IS HIS DEAL AND WHEN IS HE GONNA GET UNLEASHED ON THE BIG BAD MANEVOLENCE THAT I REALLY HOPE IS LURKING AT THE HEART OF THE COURT BECAUSE IF IT TURNS OUT THAT THEY WERE ALL JUST REALLY TRYING TO BE GOOD IN THEIR OWN WAY, AND THAT 'GOOD' IS A RELATIVE TERM AND THAT IT'S ALL JUST A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING AND THEY ALL HAVE A NICE PARTY WITH CAKES AND TEA I AM GONNA CHOKE A B-oh wait, it's just a comic that started off as some harry potter knockoff - no biggy

>complaining about the comic having too much stuff
>even as a joke
who are you even strawmanning?

y'know your problem, user; you judge the motivations of others based on your own predilections and proclivity - and since you spend all your time here being contrarian for the sake of being obtuse, you can't recognise sincerity when it smacks you in the face

since my initial post ITT, i've realised that i've been reading this comic for over 10 years - checking in every couple of months to see where things have got to - and having just returned from one such session inspired by this thread, in the midst of my happiness at seeing the Jeanne thread somewhat resolved; i couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed by the enormity of the story yet to come

and knowing everything that has happened in my own life this last decade - a wild ride that i have barely survived - i'm just not sure i'm gonna make it to the end of Gunnerkrig

tl;dr no strawman, i just seen too much man

i seen too much

kat's hair looks very pretty

See, there's your problem!
>checking in every couple of months to see where things have got to
You gotta follow every single update like all of us!

there you go again, desperately clawing at humourous contradiction as a means to deflect from the uncomfortable feeling that someone has been open with you

is it really so irritating for you to have someone share their honest thoughts, or is it that i brought up the subject of one's mortality, and that its brief candle can be measured on the pages of a comic book?

well i'll let you off the hook gently, user - since i doubt you really want to talk through such matters in this unhealthy environment where most everything is a ruse, and where you expect everyone to suddenly reveal their true intent to be a malicious power-play, and so i say with all the gravitas i can muster; lol jk m8 jus bantz innit lol jus messn around bro, not like i meant it nor nuffin lol i'm such a kidder, soz lol jus been randum lol soz

What are your thoughts on Annie?
Is she worse or better than boxbot?

i found myself somewhat agreeing with the faerie 'Red' who saw Annie as quite self-involved, but that's to be expected in a teenager

especially a teenager whomst been thrust into a world where she's the golden scion loved by the god of a forest, granted super magyck powers that make her all fiery, sought after by elder-gods who want her to join their ranks, and seen as a threat to the status-quo by a seemingly all-powerful unseen collective who rule her world

pretty hard not to have your head thrust way up your own butt when you're a golden child

still; better than being a boxbot i suppose

And lastly, do you write lewd fics?

you wanting a commission done?

You do commissions?
Got any info?

yeah, here's what you do - go to this site and donate £200
nspcc.org.uk/what-you-can-do/make-a-donation?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=201705 ppc-bau&utm_content=brand&ac=181613&gclid=CLCi1M_w6tMCFURcGwodtqUByw&gclsrc=ds

when i see proof of receipt i'll write you up 2000 words of the naughty naughty naughtiness on whatever subject you like, so risque it will make your toes curl and your ears smoke, or vice-versa

as for my credentials, it's pretty obvious i'm a prolific writer from my verbose prose on here - what more evidence could you need that i'm the only choice for all your red-hot rhetoric wrangling needs?

Can't even capitalize your single "I"s. Some writer.

200 is a bit much, m8.

pic related

in 2013 the NSPCC spent £97Mil on protecting children - your £200 is a drop in the ocean

Yeah, Annie's pretty darn cool!