He's going to be black in the inevitable reboot, isn't he?

He's going to be black in the inevitable reboot, isn't he?

Oh geez black guy going back in time?

I would actually welcome it.
Better to build on the trilogy than to remake it but instead he goes back to the 80s whoa!!!!!

>Marshawn, we have to go back to 1555 and ensure your ancestors get on that boat!

But this time he actually shag his mother.

>he

>He
Have you learned nothing? Doc Brown will also be female

he should be the new doc. they can work in his parkisons as being wacky like they did in scrubs

They really should have made a special edition of BttF 2 with all the shots of old Marty in 2015 replaced by the actual old Michael J Fox in actual 2015.

WE WUZ TIME KANGS NOW

Lmao fiesty hispanic female

hes gonna come back and lose faith in time travel, fuck it all off and die some how

id be ok with him being doc brown

BLACK TO THE FUTURE

He's going to be blacked in it, yes.

A colored mcfly, that'll be the day!
Seriously though, this kept me awake at night before and now you remind me it'll probably be "diverse"-ifed as well, thanks. *sigh*

a black guy going back in time? you didn't think this through, op.

it'll probably be finn fucking wolfhard or some shit.

> Black Marty goes back in time
> Gets Lynched

Only if he gets back in drag to do more Marlene

Reboot is NEVER happen. Based Bob Zemeckis owns the rights and has said a remake will never happen while he's alive. Not only that, but he's left instructions to his estate not to let a remake happen after he's dead either.

Yes, with a "nerdy" girl as the doc.

>he's left instructions to his estate

Doc Brown played by Melissa McCarthy

I fucking love zemekis. Allied was pretty boring but had a couple kino moments and you can really tell he’s trying to push the medium foreword still while hacks push out sloppy turds left and right

Thank God for that. If Lucas had made these films we would already have like 3-4 sequels and the original would have a CGI Chuck Berry in it.