"If you take off that ridiculous mask are you a boy?"

>"If you take off that ridiculous mask are you a boy?"

>I love goooooooooooooooooold
What did he mean by this?

there was literally no reason for this goofball to be CGI

Seriously, they could have easily had Andy Serkis play him in person.
JJ must have had something else in mind for Snoke's powers but Rian of course ruined any chance of that happening.

His powers aren't interesting and we've seen powerful undeformed characters before in this series. JJ probably didn't have any idea where to go with what he was doing and felt relief when he didn't have to do the sequel.

I thought he looked a bit like Terrence Stamp

>it would be extremely painful

he was in the prequels too
so would he be double-palpatine all along?

>Snoke was actually the Chancellor that got deposed by Palpatine in Phantom Menace
That would have been such a ridiculous yet kind of cool twist

>JJ must have had something else in mind
lol

He was killed in The Clone Wars i think

why THE FUCK not make him be Plagueis?
it's the only twist that would make sense
>old as fuck guy
>was in a coma during the ep 1 to 6
>is actually canon wrt the prequels

>NANI

So he was an alien of some sort or what?

he was literally space trump.

nah, Valorum was a cool dude. he was inept, but not evil.
he even helped out Yoda in TCW

why make him Plagueis?
I don't get it. both he and Plaguis are better off as their own characters.

>GOOD KYLO! I FEEL THE RESOLVE IN YOU! STRIKE DOWN YOUR ENEMY! STRIKE DOWN THE PERSON YOU HATE THE MOST RIGHT NOW! KILL THE PERSON WHO HAS BEEN CALLING YOU A BITCH ALL THIS TIME! THAT PERSON IS REY AND DEFINITELY NOT ME, SNOKE! NOW DO IT!

What did Johnson mean by this?

>DO IT YOU FUCKIN PUUUUSSY GAAAAAA I WILL END YOU KYLO

You know I just realized Kylo Ren killed Han Solo for no fucking reason

He passed snokes first test so he had a reason to kill han

>ALL JEWS MUST DIE KYLO DO IT DO IT DO IT

Man i liked palpy better

When Rey asks him why he killed Han he doesn't even give her a proper answer.

And Rey was the second. He even says the exact same thing, "I know what I have to do." But the twist! The twist!

>LET ME LOUDLY ANNOUNCE EVERYTHING KYLO IS DOING IN EXCESSIVELY VAGUE TERMS THAT WOULD ONLY MAKE SENSE IF I ALREADY KNEW HE WAS GOING TO BETRAY ME

This. if it wasn't glaringly obvious with kylo saying "let the past die kill it"

"Rey, I am your fasha"

What was the point in passing his test if he was just going to kill him anyways?
It seems like Snoke just started shittalking Kylo Ren at the beginning of TLJ for no reason instead of completing his training like he said he would at the end of TFA.

Exactly, she calls him a munsta plenty but he never explains his actions (especially when he still has qualms with joining the dark side after doing it).

It would be extremely conflicting

Because Plagueis has been talked about at as a very powerful sith lord, but never shown in any film.

This would've been the perfect moment to complete every storyline in starwars.

did you watch the movie? He didn't know kylo was going to kill him. The reason snoke bitched kylo out was because he got bested by a small untrained girl. Snoke tells kylo over and over the only way to complete his training is to kill everyone he ever knew.

>AND THAN YOU WILL TAKE YOUR BIG RED PENIS AND TRUST IT INSIDE HER UNTIL SHE CALLS YOU DADDY

He literally said he wants to bury the past.

Kylo Ren was pushed into jedi training, then he became a Vader fanboy.

In TLJ he realized that he could be his own man. It's one of the few things this film did right.

for kylo

4UD2

bump

>This would've been the perfect moment to complete every storyline in starwars.

>What is the Rule of 2
It makes no sense for Plageuis to have survived for all that time alongside his apprentice. To become a Sith Lord you have to kill your Sith Master. Ergo if Sidious is a Sith Lord then he must have killed his Master.

He was considered dead. Also the Rule of two is a Sith rule not a narrative rule. There have been plenty cases with 2 pairs of Sith knocking about. One pair considers themselves the real Sith and the other group rivals.
Fucking mouth breather.

>passing his test
It's a Sith thing. Kylo wasn't doing it for Snoke but for himself. How can he achieve his goals if connections keep him tethered to the past. Both Han and Snoke were dragging on him. The only issue I can see in the film is that he didn't kill SUPER Leia when he had the chance.
But then again, the force IS female.

Rian went on the record to say he killed off Snoke because Abrams was bullshitting his character as they went along lol

I'm not a man, but neither am I a boy.

>"If you take off that ridiculous mask are you a boy?"
I will be extremely youthful

>JJ must have had something else in mind for Snoke's powers but Rian of course ruined any chance of that happening.
>JJ planning anything
lmao jj apologists are the worst

Honestly there was zero good explanation that could be given for who Snoke was or where the hell he came from. Not even the Darth Plageuis theory would have fit. Just having some random force user who was apparently as strong/stronger than Palpatine who apparently predated the empire but never showed up ANYWHERE prior to the prequels, during the prequels, prior to the OT, during the OT, and only happens to show up outta nowhere after the OT was cringe inducingly retarded.

Funny.

force you

>a snoke and a padawan

Amazing, everything you just wrote was wrong.