This is Ophelia, say something nice about her

This is Ophelia, say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8ILsyqA6zPg
youtu.be/lAA41deP9Vk
youtu.be/UCv-RfAVY8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I definitely don't mind that yoi tortured all my friends and will surely cause them mental anguish for the rest of their lives, and I don't care that you are an unholy combination of a mad scientist's technology and a evil book from the depths of hell

I'm willing to put all that aside and have sex with you

Girl just needs a hug.

What happened in the framework was awful, but its only partially her fault. Her mistake wasn't trying to make their lives happier, it was letting the consequences of those actions play out realistically.

Now she's a real girl with all the emotions she ever wanted, but no experience. It takes years for human kids to learn to stop throwing tantrums and shit and develop emotional maturity, she has had these for just a few hours.

What she needs is a, in this order, a hug, a sitdown, a juicebox, and a clam explanation that the very devotion to Simmons that is drawing Fitz back to her is what made her idolize that sort of relationship in the first place. If Fitz was the sort of person to abandon her that easily, Ophelia never would have found it special to begin with.

what does she smell like

salty hamlet and coins

She's the second best girl on the show.

Vodka, because Fitz dumping her fucked her up she turned to drinking to deal with rejection

You deserved love.

Still do. Ophelia deserves a happy ending. She isnt evil, she just wants what everyone else takes for granted.

Her only mistake is trying to rush to the endgame, rather than develop her emotions one step at a time. Now she has everything she asked for but not what she actually wanted, and hasnt learned the self control to not be blinded by rage and jealousy.

Why didn't we get another season?

What show is this?
And is she good in it

>she isn't evil

Why AIDAfags so delusional? Half her code is probably Darkhold by now

Fuck off Simmons

She doesn't have code anymore.

Okay, so half her brain waves or personality or whatever is Darkhold. Same difference

She's an unholy union of dark magic and science

Can i Ophelia titties?

But she's cute, CUTE!

Because until Fitz rejected her and she went crazy, literally none of her actions were intended to cause harm or suffering.

As is, she is unhinged but not irredeemable. She is totally overcome by her emotions right now. I fully expect her to swing back around to good, just in time to sacrifice herself and die.

Probably when Fitz is in danger. Dying for her unrequited love.

I'd be flattered if someone went through all that trouble just to be with me

>Sacrifices herself
>Regenerates later

>nah it's cool guys, just don't say the thing that will make her snap and kill everyone and it will be great

d e l u s i o n a l

It's worth it for a pure virgin waifu who has multiple powers, a regenerating hymen and you know she will never cheat

Fitz is an idiot. He threw away the BEST excuse to be in an open relationship with two women.

"I have memories of two different lives, and I loved you both with all of my heart in one of them. They are both real to me!"

And then Fitz has TWO GIRLFRIENDS.

She might be back next season

Galavant. The fantasy/musical that ran for two seasons. I liked it and I enjoyed her character. The show also had Weird Al cameos.

Why the fuck would anything nice ever happen?

I'd still want to have Simmons sit in the corner and watch him fuck Ophelia as payback for what she did with that astronaut, then they can be equal

Simmons would hate him if she was interested in Ophelia, you dumbass. She shot her with an icer and put them in containment. They don't trust her

You cant judge her like you would a normal person. She may be organic now, but she never had a childhood or adolescence to work shit out. She needs kid gloves for a few years.

>pure virgin
>he doesn't realize she was Radcliffe's sexbot

L M A O

I'm not judging her like a normal person. I'm judging her like the demonic robo Frankenstein she is.

>as payback for what she did with that astronaut
For what? They weren't together then. Fitz doesn't own Simmons

>trying to explain to someone on Sup Forums that men don't own women

Good luck

Saw this kind of post in the SHIELD talkback, so either it's a troll, or someone who REALLY feels entitled to women going on days long tangents.

youtu.be/8ILsyqA6zPg
youtu.be/lAA41deP9Vk
youtu.be/UCv-RfAVY8c

Technically a different body,I think she continuously gets called pure or virgin because she definitely hasn't had time to experience that shit get since she is basically newborn. Radcliffe could've been jamming it in at Mach speed and it would have been nothing to her.

FITZ TURNED HER INTO A VIOLENT ALCOHOLIC BECAUSE HE REJECTED HER REEEEEEEEEEEE

This actress is disgusting skinny
I can barely look at her

>say something nice about her.

ok, nice hair

Saw the same post and guessing it is a troll since the last post went on about Fitz somehow being a cuckhold in that situation. But you never know

It's like that episode of The Twilight Zone with the kid who has the psychic powers and his family try not to piss him off.

>literally none of her actions were intended to cause harm or suffering.

bullshit, she purposefully let fitz kill whatshername that Radcliff built the framework for just as a fuck you to her creator.

What good would a clam explaining things to her do? Also Fitz didn't abandon her, she just lost the plot when he chose the better waifu.

THAT'S WHERE I KNOW HER FROM

WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDN'T WE GET A THIRD SERIES

>two girlfriends

Fucking goals

>tfw stuck with one girlfriend and one boyfriend

They know about each other but it's mainly about the sex we have. They don't communicate outside of that. Working our way up to that threesome.

she certainly knows what she wants

I'm scaroused

For what it's worth, I would have chosen her over discount Emma Watson

Like an user said in the talkback thread, it would be pretty cool if Ghost Rider Penance Stare'd her and judged her innocent

>cuckhold
Isn't that damn book the whole reason this whole thing started in the first place?