5 years ago

>5 years ago

>I lost 30,000 men in the blink of an eye

>and the world just fuckin' watched

While this concept art is great, I'm glad they didn't go with the big head look for Rocket.

also while Groot looks cool, audience probably couldn't handle him on the screen like this all the time. He looks creepy, like that human alien hybrid from Alien 4

I was always on board with this, except for one thing.

It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.

Love the movies. Love Gunn's take on these characters. But I have to say, I still hope we get some version of these uniforms eventually. I was in love with this concept art.

pretty sure mask broke in end of 2 if i remember correctly, so maybe helmet next movie

>You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!

I doubt the public is ready for a superhero looking like anything resembling a nazi.

You sure about that?

>when this shit flops

user, I don't know what hole you just climbed out of, but this isn't going to flop. The second one already made $150 million over the weekend. MCU movies are Call of Duty for movies. No matter how many nerds on the internet turn against it, it will still sell better than almost anything else. I am burnt out on MCU movies, but I'm not delusional enough to think they will flop

>you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public
I don't even understand this. Are you saying that people on here say its great while the general public doesn't like it? Are you high? Or does your school just let out early in the summer?

>Disney managed to make reddit-team of literaly who relevant and popular
>WB managed to ruin images of iconic heroes with best stories
Worst fucking timeline

Babbys first bait

It's copy pasta dude

hownu.ru

>how to spot a newfag

GotG 2 is probably one of the best MCU movies so far and has the most interesting characters out of all the MCU groups. You also have a villain that's not just some guy that wants revenge, but rather has a unique plan of taking over the universe that also doesn't involve shooting a beam of energy into the air that will do something.

I guess I should have known better

GotG 2 is literally SS-tier movie.
>MUH NIPPLES XD
>MUH BIG SHIT XD
>I'M SOCIALY AWKWARD XD
>WRONG WINK? XD
>PENIS XD
Anyone who liked this sanlder-tier movie should hang themselves.

>Wait the racoon from MvC3 is getting a movie?

>says movie is Smokin' Style!! Tier
>says that's bad
are you schizophrenic user?

>muh female is a superior species xd
>muh family problems u can relate to xd
>muh 80's moosic xd

>MUH TAAZUURFAAES XD

>Korra killed her franchise