Season 1 is up now

Season 1 is up now.

Nigga say whaaaaaaa???! Any waifus?

I think Ted might be their favorite character, they don't even bother to explain how he managed to escape and join Julien's group, he's just there.

How soon can we expect a MEGA? And will this replace AHKJ until it ends?

It might, depending on how the season ends.
It's a 78 episode order so there would only be one more season left after this one.

Is there any Karl? All I care about is Karl.

All I care about are the interesting females they put into these series. Hope Pam's in this.

As an aside, I'm loving this new "summarize the plot so far with parodies of trading cards" opening.

Yeah, she's back.
They didn't finish making Quicksilver references.

got me.

also Pam looks like she havent slept in a looong time. creepy red eyes.

Apparently, he teams up with KJ.

>Pancho is stuck with Julien now, is he going to become his new bodyguard
>No, he's just going to keep being his same shady self
>He can't even fight because Julien forgot the activation phrase
Oh okay.

Now what kind of arch-nemesis wouldn't be there for his foe to claim the entire thing has been all part of his plan all along?

To the surprise of no one that he either genuinely planned it all from the beginning or is just bullshitting about it.

So does Ted have the hots for his king or what's going in with him?

So if you were wondering what kind of cosmic shenanigans the showrunner compares to being like Mystery Inc Julien kills himself when he thinks Maurice is dead and when he finds out Maurice is alive he's put on trial for his soul while simultaneously Mort challenges the warrior Mort from another dimension, Mort's split personality disorder apparently being a result of Mort being a dimensional slider that consumes Morts from around the multiverse that live on inside his head.

That part with Sage and the Hawk.

Running off with some New Yorkers to join the Circus will be the least interesting thing that has happened in Julien's life.

>even fucking carl

he's gay for julien, isn't he?

>Snake!

Now put it together.

>3 Minutes into the first episode
>Make Madagascar Great Again!

We did get a wall episode a while back.

Also, King Julien the Terrible felt like a better Trump parody, even if that was written and produced long before his presidential campaign.