THE MADMAN

THE MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20170118/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>GLUBL WYRMNG IZ REEL

What TV show or film is this?

How could the person in charge of the most respected position as president be so against basic science?

Global warming refers to the average GLOBAL temperature rising, Mr. Trump.

Like winning a war against Nazi Germany.

hes the guy from the apprentice

How can evolution be real if there are still monkies?

>the amerimutt's face when you say climate change is real near him

Reminds me of the Homer & Lisa global warming scene.

Why does Sup Forums have far more off topic bullshit spammed compared to other boards?

Why should the USA pretend climate change is real if it would require us to do things that would hurt our economy but not China's?

guaranteed replies

>its cold so climate change isn't real XDDDD

The mentally disabled party

Easiest yous there are.

If it's so basic why do scientists keep getting their predictions wrong?

Not Sup Forums

sorry you lost try again in 7 years

Why dont the scientists and liberals pay the trillions of dollars if they care so much?

You gotta love his bait potential.

He's a kino president.

BASED

Loved that show, shame they canceled it

>it's not warming so we'll change it from global warming to climate change

>the media is going to write serious news articles on this tweet

>its not warming
Like Trump, I too love the poorly educated.

Well, it's worse than the prediction, so...

>read his bait shitpost
>look at his kino profile picture staring at you seriously
makes me laugh every fucking time

>it's cold somewhere, therefore global warming doesn't exist despite overwhelming agreeable data and scientific consensus

Glad I have retarded NEETs informing me about science instead of actual scientists

Neat. So climate change is real, it's just not as bad as we think.

>its cold

>AHAHA SEE GLOBULL WURMING IS NOT REEL DUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR

I understand climate change is real. I don't get why a bunch of niggers drowning is a problem, however.

>consensus

>b-but science has p-proven

cry wolf some more

>overwhelming agreeable data and scientific consensus

>not understanding the difference between climate and weather

He is probably just trolling, but shit-posts are still shit.

>implying it isn't

Except that China is now doing an ever greater deal to fight its own pollution, and the US is doing the exact opposite.

How long till you realise that the said paris agreement is merely a money scam. Countries pay millions of dollars to "fight" global warming while dozens of other countries are poluting whenever and global warming is a natural phenomenon that we as humans cannot stop by doing a simple ";) sent".

>>Global warming is real, we need to solve it!!
>OK, what do we need to do?
>>Give me more tax money. And give more tax money to companies I own shares in. And pass more laws to limit your rights.
Gee I wonder why they're pushing it so hard

If it was hot everywhere, the earth would be at termic equilibrium. What's so difficult too understand about average temperature rise?

>PAY FOR OUR GLOBAL WARMING TREATY LIKE YOU DID FOR REBUILDING OUR SHITTY CONTINENT AFTER WWII REEEEEE
What did the yurocuck mean by this?

I still can't believe Donald fucking Trump is President. It's literally like Hulk Hogan being President.

The trump presidency is the best thing on TV right now

>its getting warming somewhere
>trust me and not the fucking temperature
me so smrt fuck drumpf

Americans.

>it's warm

>AHAHA SEE MAN MADE GLOBULL WURMING IS REEL DUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR SPEND TRILLIONS ON THIS

>SZEINCE IS JST ANUWWA RELIGEN

Trump 100% browses Sup Forums. /ourguy/ for sure.

China's pollution dwarfs that of every other country except maybe India.

#TheRock2020

>being a globalist

case in point

>b-but a few guys are disagreeing with it therefore I'm allowed to craft my own reality and blockade any action that's in conflict with it
Environmental protection is like a gun. It's better to have it and afterwards realize it was unneeded, than to need it and realize you should've had it long ago.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ISNT IT GETTING WARMER

why do retard hippies want to waste millions of dollars because one today was a bt hotter then yesterday?

>overwhelming agreeable data
>scientific consensus

USA's greenhouse gas production has been falling steadily for years now, mostly because natural gas is becoming cheaper.

Global warming is real, the jews took advantage of the situation and made organizations and foundations to launder money off of it.

Can you imagine if Hillary had won?

We might've had a competent president that didn't tweet shit that crashes stock markets and ruins out global reputation

haha what a crazy concept haha

>Not only was 2016 the warmest year on record, but eight of the 12 months that make up the year — from January through September, with the exception of June — were the warmest on record for those respective months.
giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20170118/)

But remember this is all so NASA can get more funding XDDD praise kek! Shadalay pedes!

Thats gonna set off the Alarmists.

Please donald, turn on the weather weapons. I’m so cold

>oh shit last year was a bit colder, we are going to die!!!1 better waste resources on preventions that will not even work

>weather does something slightly odd

GLUBAL WURMING IS REALLLLL, DUMP DRUMPFF!!!!

Yes infidel dogs, global warming is a hoax, remember to fund our next mosque with your petrodollars

Actually the USA match China as the world's greatest polluters despite only having a third of the population that China does.

Yeah, I'd rather have someone starting WW3 in secret than tweeting in public.

Which is natural and has paused for the past 10 years.

It's fucking beautiful

because they won't drown, they will come to other countries, white countries
and since europe is ruled by women and soyboys they will let them in by the millions

How many (you)’s do you think you’ll get?

Can you imagine going back to plebbit, you dumb spacing fag?

climate change is real, wasting money and resources on it is retarded

GLOW BALLIS R BAD

Women are incompetent. Admit it or throw away another election.

>crashes stock markets
>stock market reaching record highs every week
What did Hildawg mean by this?

Guys, what if we found a cheap, renewable source of energy that doesn't depend on kissing asses of dictators and it was all for nothing?
Imagine how much it would suck not to have smog in our cities. Imagine how much it would suck not to pump tons of greenhouse gases into a system we barely understand so we can't judge what consequences these actions may have for years to come?

>Can you imagine if Hillary had won?

>slightly odd
>implying we don't know the reasons it is "slightly odd"
>implying there are no repercussions to being "slightly odd"

Is this what not going to college is like?

Does Diet Coke have electrolytes?

He's definitely not gonna get a second term for sure.

Must suck to know we don't care about this nonsense anymore.

>science proves it
>just don't ask any scientific questions or you are a science denier

How can global warming be real if my refrigerator is still cold?

Checkmate libcucks. MAGA!

>NFL shills tank your XFL
>10 years later your boi's in the oval office and he put your wife in his cabinet
>and he starts going after football

You will never be as fortunate as Vince

This whole fucking thread is god damn dumb.

>Environmental protection is like a gun. It's better to have it and afterwards realize it was unneeded, than to need it and realize you should've had it long ago.
what a dumbass

>97% consensus
500 years ago more than 99,999...% of all the people had the consensus the sun orbited earth. Only one guy was right.
That's the difference between consensus and fact. Facts don't need you to "believe" in them.

Man made global warming is not science tho.

we found it a century ago but liberals won't let us use it

>Republicucks

Yeah, I would have much preferred to have been drafted to fight in Hillary's wars

Top kek
>Drunkf is done this tim for sure

It's not only the niggers drowning that is the problem, it's the increase or rains as well, which doesn't only cause floods, but can ruin crops as well. Several rainy years can make the soil difficult to farm as well as cause the crops to go stale.

Trump dramatically lowers the iq of everyone around him... why do you think those hicks were cheering at his rallies

"The hurricanes this year prove global warming is real"

"The coldest winter on record doesn't".

>retweeted and favourited

t. retard who can't argue his positions