Looking for 4 comics

1. SSBII (aka Satan's Sodomy Baby 2) by Eric Powell

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Comic-SSBII-Satan-039-s-Sodomy-Baby-2-ERIC-POWELL-new-sealed-from-Albatross-/152157693756
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2. BURN AGAIN by Charles Burns (the story was also reprinted in SKIN DEEP)

3. COWBOYS AND INSECTS by Shaky Kane

4. LAST DRIVE by Shaky Kane

Does anyone happen to have scans or rips of any of these?

bump

This isn't /r/ OP.
Next time, or Never the less, I'll give you a storytime.

Nobody usually just straight takes requests like this.

My best advice to you is check torrent places like Kat or Piratebay first.
If not there (and you simply want to read them) check comics sites like read comics online (the one tied to kissmanga)

If both of those fail THEN go to winothread here on Sup Forums and ask if anyone has them.

But don't just bluntly request. This isn't /r/ and /rs/ is long dead.

I can't believe I'm doing this AGAIN.

I could be playing Trails in the sky 3 right now.

No reason to keep hiding what I'm storytiming anymore.

Trust me, I have tried everywhere else. Desperate times, desperate measures.

STOP

Too bad.

Why?

Also with only 3 people in this thread, I know is OP.

Honestly, threads like these aren't too bad of an idea. A community collaboration to find comics that have never been scanned and uploaded.

Really, just enjoy the show.

Duh. Of course I am OP.

Thank you!

This is your reward for trying to make Sup Forums your personal /r/.

They ignore comic requets in /r/

That doesn't change anything.

Thank you, user

Said no one ever

It does. I am desperate,

>Kat
Good one.

You're welcome.

Then find another way.

You're autistic, aren't you?

>Kat
F

How did you know!?

Also OP, really, learn to do your own dirty work.
ebay.com/itm/Comic-SSBII-Satan-039-s-Sodomy-Baby-2-ERIC-POWELL-new-sealed-from-Albatross-/152157693756

But really, if you're really this desperate you should be willing to put up that kind of cash.

Eh, I've made my point, I'll cut OP a break and stop here.

If he's not willing to pay $20 at the most he isn't desperate, he just wants free stuff.

Is it gone, again?
It's been a while since I've looked at the site.

... What?

While this is a pretty /r/ thread i do think that this could be a place to properly look for comics that are really really underground.
have a bump OP

I see you didn't check the pastebin on the winothread or even ask them.

Try there, and remember to be nice.

i think it is important when a pissy little edgelord who wants free comics dismisses the friendly bumps he is receiving for his dumb /r/equest thread by calling said bumper 'autistic' to reveal my power level and bring the full weight of my inner rainbow child to bear

hope this clears things a little for you

Yeah but you don't make a thread bluntly /r/in for it.
You exhaust all your usual options and then ask WinoThread.
The threads have existed for a decade now. The people who post on it include sharefiles and pastebins full of comics.
Any person who's been on this month should know this.

TL;DR: OP posted a request for comics that may or may not have ever been scanned, and somebody responded by spamming the thread with a shitty Sonic fan comic to prove how he wasn't butthurt when OP did not have the foresight to ask around in other threads or boards before creating a new thread.

Really that's the best result you should hope for.
Sup Forums would just have the thread killed and then nobody would have had any fun or gotten any help.

Burn Again is on Libgen

also just ask on the Win-O next time you dope. If it's not on Comixology it having been scanned is pretty unlikely either.

OP here. It wasn't me who called the bumper autistic.

Thank you!

Just checked, it's a Spanish edition, but at least it's a start.

in that case it woud be advisable, if one can perchance trust the advice of an anonymous poaster on the four-chan imageboard, which many folk are loathe to do, though usually from experience than from foresight, that foray into asking for help here being evidence of their naivety which should really give pause for thought as to whether the blithe belief in western thought of trusting in humanity for anything other than to be as base and untrustworthy as mankind has repeatedly demonstrated itself to be, should be given any credence, and it might be just as unwise to accept my counsel, even though said forthcoming recommendation will echo my previous argumentation, namely; that you should disregard this reply to you

I'm taking a look in a lot of places, but I'm not finding anything except this However, that one looks like it's scanned from a Spanish copy, rather than scanlated from English pages.

I don't think any of these books have been scanned. If you want them, it looks like you're gonna have to buy them. And if you think someone should share them, you could scan and upload them yourself.

COWBOYS AND INSECTS and LAST DRIVE were definitely released digitally as well.

>Sup Forums would just have the thread killed and then nobody would have had any fun or gotten any help.
And OP would have got a global ban too.

I don't get why doesn't Powell just sell digital editions of the book throught his website. I really want to read this one but the shipping fee from the us to my third world cumstain of a country is higher than the price of the comics itself.

Well said.

Got mine $4 bucks plus shipping. I don't want to open it so I'm hoping someone has it online

You have got to be kidding me! Comics are for reading, scanning and sharing!!!

>I don't want to open it
That's just sad. What's the point of buying a comic if you're not planning to read it?

If I get a second I'm down to share but fuck that. This one is mine cuz.

I'm planning on hitting local shops, before I do eBay again.

bump

>I don't want to open it

lmao

this

It's just a gag comic, he made it specifically to be available for one print run and only sold in comic shops.

I've got my copy