Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how salty are ya?

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how salty are ya?

How tough am I?
I made a Samurai Jack thread
[Spoiler]without any thicc

I watched an entire episode of The Nutshack

My wife doesn't want to see Wonder Woman in the theaters with me. It's not like we have anything else going on that weekend.

I poured a whole bowl of cereal for breakfast. Without any milk.

We were out.

I used all of tumblr's salt from the previous episode of samurai jack for my steak

I still refuse to call the president by his real name

I cry when I get called a new fag and then proceed to complain on Tumblr.

I wish I was a Jew, but I'm not, I'm salty as hell

I intentionally attack people verbally for hours on end in video games when I have nothing to do. I've gotten so good at lying that can talk my way out of punishment when I break rules.

I ruin most servers I go on.

I was insulted when people said they don't like Ashi, so I started making dozens of appreciation threads to be a safe-space for my waifu and have others comfort me.

Literally dozens of threads, every single day.

You MONSTER.

I don't have a pic of angry Colbert but imagine I just posted one in response to you

Lemme help you with that
GLORMPF!!!!!

What was the story behind that image?
I don't watch his show.

Sup Forums made a meme about how every Late Show with Colbert is about him talking about the current US President Donald Trump.

I know that, but what about the face? You konw the one. Whad did he say when making that face?

HUMANZ.

I think the Samurai Jack reboot is disappointing overall despite it showing clear potential to be good if it wasn't so disorganized

I still haven't forgiving adult swim for not funding season 3 of big 0 and using that money to fund a bunch of shit like squid billies and 12oz mouse.

This thread is further proof that this place really is reddit.

Saged.

>has a wife

WTF are you doing here? Don't you know this is kissless virgin central.

How tough am I? I suck dick for bus fare and then not take the bus.

The Earth's oceans were freshwater until I took a bath in them.

I watched two
without any subtitles

Sup Forums is for everyone, silly!