I'm not sure if there has been a thread for this yet...

I'm not sure if there has been a thread for this yet, but here is a look at the design of some villains from the upcoming Spider-Man cartoon.

Bigger picture.

>Doc Ock
>GG
I Approve. I just hate Spidey's weird blue patterns on his costume. Why do they keep trying to change things up?

I like it, nothing big about a change I love the way the lizard looks like an actual lizard and the green Goblin looks crazy as always.

I like all of them . Even the tweaks to Spidey's suit are good

>Lizard has a snout
Im fucking sold, dont need to look at the rest

Vulture looks a bit too spritely but I can deal with it. I love everyone else, Doc Ock looks like a paunchy Scott Summers. I love Green Goblin, Spectacular Spiderman reaffirmed my love for ol' Osborn.

Obviously that's not how the final show will look, but the basic seem pretty okay.

Here's hoping the writing is half as good as Spectacular or even the 90's show. No more garbage like Ultimate.

There's two other images.

>no mcu designs other than slightly mcu vulture
>that goblin
>that spidey costume

sold. just tell who's going to voice pete

And the big surprise, Anya. Notice how her costume seems to be a mashup of her own and Silk's.

Mah husbando

Pretty sure these have been out for a while, but I could be wrong.

Designs are pretty great, though.

>yfw spider-gwen and peter otp

>Miles
Marvel needs to stop normalizing Bendis
This is NOT okay

Ehh...

I was kind of sold before looking at this.

I wouldn't mind a Spider-verse crossover type thing as like a one off, but if this (being one of the first pieces of official artwork released for the show) is implying that the other Spider-Man clones will play significant roles in the show...

Might have to pass unless it's REALLY well done.

Looks cool.

Does not.
Is Peter an adult? Are him and Miles both kids? Is it the ACTUAL Gwen Stacy or the alternate universe? Makes no sense.

I don't even dislike these characters on their own, but together... Yikes.

I'm just talking out of my ass, but I would assume that we'll be getting high school Peter again to coincide with the new MCU incarnation from the movies.

Cant wait to see how Curt gets shat on in this universe

I would also assume we are getting high school Peter. I would however be very okey with getting college Peter.

I don't get the hate for the other Spiders being in this. There's only so many times you can do Spider-Man stories and keep them fresh.

The last show was about multiple Spider-Men. Repeating the same formula right after the last show is far from being "fresh".

I'm like 95% certain they already announced it was him in high school again.

I personally think Spider-Man's formula work's better when it's kept simple. Peter is at his best when his own personal struggles are the focal point, and adding a team dynamic into the mix kind of dilutes this a bit.

Also, having an army of teenaged Spider-Mans teaming up to fight crime after school together is pretty stupid. At least pair him with like, Daredevil or something.

Not bad all things considered

Feels like forever since I've seen Doc Ock in his classic outfit

I'd be okay with Peter and Anya (and MAYBE Miles if Peter was older), but all together with Gwen and a teen Peter is just stupid.

Putting Gwen in with Peter defeats the entire point of Spider-gwen to begin with, similarly with Miles and Pete both being in high school.

>Hey guys! Let's make another Peter in Highschool cartoon to relate to the youth and get back to basics!"
>"And let's put characters Miles, Spider-Gwen, and Anya!!!"

What's the point of making a Spider-Man Year One cartoon and shilling future characters like Miles so early? This is suppose to be Spider-Man at the beginning.

THIS

also: Please be a decent spider-man cartoon.. Please no wacky 4th wall "comedy", no chibi spidey etc.
And for the love of god let Gwen be hot and preferably look like her Spectacular Spider-Man counterpart
and speaking of SSM, don't randomly raceswap characters for no reason whatsoever

>and speaking of SSM, don't randomly raceswap characters for no reason whatsoever
Some of the voice actors fit better for it dude.

now, I know that voices usually are done first and then animation.
But why wouldn't they just say their lines without having to randomly add some accent so they would appear as another ethnicity?
Would it be that wrong with a spider-man comic that followed its 50+ years of storytelling?
If you want other skintones/place of origin, just make original characters. Let their storyline evolve naturally.

Besides if MIles were shown to be a white dude.. holy crap people would blow it way out of proportions

...Who was race swapped in Spectacular Spider-man?

Liz and her brother.. and family I guess
Kingsley
Ned Leeds (which was switched to Ned Lee)

Hmm I guess I was wrong. Why did I remember it as way more random raceswitches?

Ned Leeds became Ned Lee.

>Copypasting the same Spider pose
>Synergy
>ANOTHER team-up

I didn't want Ultimate Spider-Man 2.0

They did also changed the Miles costume and gave it some red on the feet.

I can get behind this.

Deb Whitman too.

its basically the same almost spats foot pads gwen has

>has Whiteman as a name
>"lol let's make her indian"
>?

>Spider-Gwen

I can understand the logic seeing how they already had a nerdy blonde with Gwen and didn't need two of them.
Weisman has an autistic attention to detail, so it's likely her family was literally COLONIZED while the British empire still existed.

>Deb Whitman
what's so wrong about her being white?

Mighty Swinging Power Spiders

Because Gwen in Spectacular looks like her.

How convenient that it's just the villains from the last two movies, the villain from the upcoming movie, and Doc Ock.

Anyway, actually really good designs, even the Vulture one, and I usually HATE Vulture redesigns.

Seems pretty god. Very classic takes on the characters.

>>Why does Batman need Robin and Batgirl?
>>Can't they see that Batman works best alone?

Only one I don't like is Vulture, but I do like that his helmet kind of resembles a beak

Lizard is my favorite of the bunch. Looks like a perfect version of Lizard with the ripped lab coat and jeans. Love the style of his head and long tail.
Next favorite is the Green Goblin. A mostly classic design with some modern armor plating put on him, giving him a sort of medieval feel. I like it.
Doc Ock has a really nice mix of classic and modern.
Rhino is just Trhino with some spikes.
Vulture is a mix of movie vulture and classic, but I wish his neck was furry, or they had given him the movie coat.

What are the odds of a superior spiderman story arc happening at one point?