Be Cool Scooby Doo

Did they just stop airing episodes? I can't even find most of the later ones for streaming online.

I have every episode on my hard drive.

It's not Teen Titans GO!

Therefore it does not deserve to live according to the CN Gods.

Be Cool, Wabbit, Tom & Jerry Show, Bunnicula and the rest of the "nuBoomerang" lineup have already completed their runs in the UK and Latin America, broadcast in English no less.

But most of the episodes are still having a hard time finding their way online.

How far do you have?

I have a need.

Is it good?

I liked it. It's kind of in the style of the old series, complete with musical chase scenes each episode, but like, a lot quicker, snappier humor than usual.
And hey, they gave Daphne a personality for a change!

I think just like Wabbit, or "New Looney Tunes" now, new episodes will be made exclusively for the Boomerang app.

It works well as a comedy. Daphne and Fred bumped up to the more entertaining characters. Aside from Mystery Inc Fred.

Why is this Scooby Doo? The show's comedic and art style are so different that I feel like it would have done better with a completely new cast of characters

Scooby-Doo has dedicated fans to rely on for views. There are people who watched 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo in this thread right now.

Me.

isn't it like Archie, and how these characters can still work in all sorts of ways

You could have said the same about Mystery Incorporated. They're just taking familiar characters and putting a new spin on them. The original Scooby Doo was boring as shit (as a result, so are most faithful adaptations of it), so I'll take anything that's more experimental .

13 Ghosts Town
Population: You and Me

I need them.

Nothing wrong with watching 13 Ghosts.

Me too.

Warner Brothers Animation never creates "new" anything. That studio exists for the singular purpose of keeping Time Warners' animated properties relevant. That's why we always see a new Scooby Doo, new Looney Tunes, new Tom & Jerry, new DC Comics show, etc, every few years.

Bunnicula hasn't even fully aired Season 1 in the UK, just in Latin America

I wonder if we'll ever see TV updates for the rest of Hanna-Barbara's properties like Yogi and Snagglepuss.