youtu.be/tmGU5yMf4eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm positively euphoric right now

Nah.

that little crack in his teeth annoyes me so much

I like it already.

A solid 3.5/10

It will be the source of endless memes and shitposting

They cancelled the new Popeye movie to fund this.

youtube.com/watch?v=i4tNuM9XttM

Its not all bad. We are getting sam jack because of that

Gameshow network is doing an emoji-based gameshow now.

FUCKING SHILL

We can probably agree that this is probably won't be like Norm of the north or food fight bad. People are mad at what it represents and really how obviously corporate it is. The fact that big name movie studio is honestly making a movie about emojis show what these big movie businesses are willing to do for a quick buck and how obsessed they are with brand recognition as well as avoiding taking risks and making anything challenging

Maybe this won't be that bad, but the real problem is the idea beyond the movie.

The idea of making a movie based on emoji. If this movie is not a flop, it does mean that they can literally make a movie about EVERYTHING, even the stupidiest and dumbest thing ever, just because it's a popolar thing. Also, the plot (an adventure in different apps, one after the other) and the massive product placement in the trailer show how this movie is not created to be a true film, but just a 2-hour commercial.

So, bad or good, if this movie is a success, it really means we reached the death of creativity in animation.

Reminder that if this movie flops, Sony Pictures dies. Soon we shall be free...

But this is a huge risk, because it's almost guaranteed to be garbage.

>Emoji movie
>The emojis don't look anything like real emojis
They had one job and even they failed at that, this won't be anything other than garbage.

>real emojis
how the fuck do they look like?

it will be a big pile of fuck and i wanna SMASH goth emoji

34 when?

>Sony Pictures Animation
>big name movie studio

>Hipster goth
Why? Why is this a constant thing in kids shows? Is she good at hacking too?

Wrong, Asia fucking loves Emojis.

It's dead,Jim
youtube.com/watch?v=A9926ld2XAw

I mean
the concept is enormously tacky

But you know, it just might be watchable.
I didn't understand what you were talking about until I remembered Lego movie and Smurf 2

I guess it's the edgy teenager self insert

>Male emoji's don't have torso's, they're limbs just pop out of their "heads"
>"Female Emoji has a torso, wears clothes, has obvious hair and more than likely ears.

Gee I wonder which one they're hoping will become the new Unikitty.

>new Unikitty
you mean new Wyldstyle?

which emoji is the girl supposed to be anyway

>Team up with a goth and loaf

If i remember correctly,she's supposed to be an emoji that represent the concept of "hacking"

Typical

as a drawfag, I can personally assure you I will stay away from the film and everything midly related to its characters. it's just that horrible.

>Patrick Stewart playing a pile of crap

Talk about a Captain's log.

there's no such emoji. do these people know nothing about standardization and think emoji are just little pictures in your mobile phone?

Well my guess is they needed to shoehorn the concept of hacking somewhere so they dress an emoji as a geek girl and voila.You have NotWildstyle who already have rule 34 pic made about her getting shagged by the Poop Emoji.I want to kill myself

the only emojis that will matter are the crying laughter, okay finger, fire, and 100 emojis

the Lady Emoji on the left does not look anything like an Emoji, i can tell you that much.

>I want to kill myself
no user I need someone to hate movies with
you need to be there for the 2021 Sup Forums vs Reddit movie with Starring CGI Longcat, Le Reddit Bot, and Pepe

How come the male emojis only have hands and feet but the female one has an actual if small body?

I wonder if I can kill Patrick Stewart.

>If this movie is not a flop, it does mean that they can literally make a movie about EVERYTHING, even the stupidiest and dumbest thing ever, just because it's a popolar thing.

Can't wait for the fidget spinner movie.

>youtu.be/tmGU5yMf4eo

>Sony
It will flop based on this alone.

wrong

Knew what it was before I clicked on it.

Why does the left one have a body? Is it because of lewds?

I know, right?

Uhuhuhhuhuhuh. Number two.