That one 2 year old kid who walked 12 miles over mountains and creeks in 18 hours

>that one 2 year old kid who walked 12 miles over mountains and creeks in 18 hours
Ok paulides is mostly a bullshitter but that one was completely unexplained.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8QZ0kNUhsk
youtu.be/ZUk-E4SYhOg
youtu.be/J0KHiiTtt4w
elkodaily.com/news/local/update-body-of-missing-hiker-recovered/article_bf86a178-8794-5ee6-8fe3-1a022d214c72.html
youtube.com/watch?v=14IsXTg1GH8
dataskeptic.com/blog/skeptical-analysis/2017/missing411
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandra_Levy
youtube.com/watch?v=J1O9PD_eE4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where I can watch this?

Better luck on /x/

Not OP but I have tried multiple times to start missing 411 threads on /x/ to no avail

All they care about is fucking tulpas

Its split up in parts on youtube, couldn't find a good torrent at the moment.
>the other guy who supposedly walked almost 40 miles without boots in a snowstorm and then took off his jacket and walked more
I feel like some of the cases are just murders that were never investigated.

link pls

pretty sure aliens are involved

/x/ is too retarded to read the books and lacks the attention span to watch a movie.

This documentary was so disappointing. The missing 411 cases are top spooky and the film only mentions a handful of them, the main story was boring af.

Listened to him on C2C

unironically 2spooky4me

is it just dumb people getting lost and then eaten up by wildlife

No it isn't dumbass have you read or. Listened to any of this

no that's why i wanted to know. i'm going to download this and watch it tonight probably

Some of them are not explainable by just getting lost. One case that stood out to me was the professional mountaineer who disappeared from a wooded trail near mount rainier after walking like 100 yards away from their partner along the trail.

Yeah, the coast to coast interviews are much more informative and spookier too.

>a snowstorm and then took off his jacket and walked more

Hypothermia m8. You get think you're hot as fuck.

I know that man, I climb mountains and work in a national forest for a living so I thought it was just hypothermia at first too. But what's nearly impossible about this is that he walked 40 miles mostly above treeline and through a creek with no shoes or socks in a snowstorm. The guy was fat as fuck too so its not like he was a super climber like Reinhold Messner who could keep up the pace to survive that.

dont just listen to the coast to coast shit and play vidya or something

How were the guys feet? If they got all messed up then I'd just believe the guy got hypothermia, was delusional and just kept walking. When you're in a trance like that you just go. if his feet were fine, then i'd be suspicious.

Sounds like you boys got a good handle on this. Share some of the top spooky ones so we can discuss it, love threads like this.

It's serial killers or bigfeets

They never found his body, it's believed he kept walking after the rest of his clothes came off too. I personally think he was killed and the murderer scattered his gear across the mountains to throw searchers off.

I know. They didn't even cover the good ones

youtube.com/watch?v=X8QZ0kNUhsk

>body never found
>took off all his clothes

Jesus christ. Some idiot got lost, got hypothermia, got delusional, took off all his clothes, and probably walked off a cliff or got eaten by animals after he died. Real fucking mystery in that one.

Forgot to say that temps on that night were in the negatives at the base of the mountains, and as a rule you lose like 3 degrees for every 1000 feet.

his partner killed him so he could sex his wife

Doesn't matter how feel. You aren't going to make it 40 miles in snow with bare feet.

Keep in mind that 25 miles is a strenuous, day-long trek for a well-shod hiker in good conditions. Most AT hikers think they're doing good if they get 19 miles in a day.

So you think some expert hiker murdered the guy and then spread his clothes over an impossibly long distance?

BTFO

This, he was on a fucking mountain too, I can tell you right now no one is making it down an 11,000 foot mountain with no shoes in the snow.
youtu.be/ZUk-E4SYhOg
The first story in this video is about him.

whats a tulpa?

there's a missing 411 movie?

it's faeries and i say that unironically as a fact

I'm just saying whatever happened, he didn't hike 40 miles in freezing temperatures with bare feet. Even if he felt no pain. Even if he felt better than he ever had in his life. Physiologically you simply can't do it.

Maybe 5000 years ago some heroic Neanderthal managed such a feat. But they grew up in the ice and snow, and they weren't human.

No

It's a tribe of Bigfoots, and Bigfoots aren't apes, just an undiscovered sub species of human which have some semblance of intelligence

Native Americans trade with them sometimes

I mean there cannot be any other reason other than straight up time glitches or something akin to Predator, I've listened to dozens of hours of this, bought and read every single book

I mean even my theory still doesn't explain the sudden changes in weather and those kids being lured by what they thought was their grandmother, who wasn't even in the area at the time

There's so many fucking weird things in these cases that it simply isn't murderers or wildlife, I've been into weird conspiracy shit like this my whole life and this is the only thing I believe to be true

The feet are almost always undamaged and clean, as if they were carried

The books rule out pretty much everything anons have already tried to put forward

Checked. Nice dubs in this thread.
Yep, /x fell off hard around 2 years ago.

>fact
tits or gtfo
You are naive to the real fact on the number of weird single men living/hiding out in nature. Not sure if you have been around a cluster of homeless camps.

>sub species of human
Hominids, but not human.

Fun fact: Gigantopithecus was a bipedal primate that lived a hundred thousand years ago. If you encountered one today you'd think it was a Sasquatch.

This creature?

There's good reason to believe Neanderthals survived in isolated populations until recent times. Look at the mammoths who lived off the coast of Alaska until the 18th century, these species didn't just die at some set date and its possible some of them still live today.

unless these homeless men are wizards, you're wrong.

This has been debunked pretty well. Fun but fake.

>A Tulpa is a thoughtform, or being created from the collective thoughts of separate individuals. The concept of Tulpas is theoretical in nature and originates from Tibetan mythology, where Tulpas are described as extra bodies that were created from one person's mind in order to travel to spiritual realms.

top kek, glad i never got into that board

If we do live in a computer simulation stuff like this might happen in the "Earth video game," manipulated by the "players". Kind of like the Mt. Chiliad stuff on GTA5.

youtu.be/J0KHiiTtt4w

national parks are places where the unsavory go. Of course shit happens in them

proofs?

you should be

it's actually Sup Forums's most female board, and everyone's retarded

>most retarded is the most female
Was it pottery?

/x/'s attempt at making a girlfriend. Literally.

>A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.

/x/ used be great but then something happened and it became the LARPing board. It's a shame really.

So it's a Spren and now Syl is your GF. Got it.

That's peak retarded right there.

>sandersonfag
Back to /lit/ you go

it's aliens man

half this shit just isn't possible without some temporal plane phase shifting technology. It's like they're transported to another realm temporarily and then phased back to our realm in a random spot. Like walking 100 feet in the phase shift would translate to 1 mile on our plane. It's some flat earth shit

elkodaily.com/news/local/update-body-of-missing-hiker-recovered/article_bf86a178-8794-5ee6-8fe3-1a022d214c72.html
>hunter disappears
>body is found a week later in an area that was searched with thermal cameras and dogs
Fuck the forest.

No it hasn't, literally not at all and I don't see why people always say this then never ever post any proof, I've looked myself and only found that some are probably murders but that's it.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was something like that

I'd never leave the city again, however even saying that he did a book on Urban disappearances which is also fucking weird

There was a case of some student who disappeared as he slept next to his gf ins uni campus, didn't take his phone wallet or anything

They found him dead in a river face down (men are always face up and women face down due to biological reasons)

He had been missing for days but the autopsy showed he could only been in the water for a few hours

Some other things to note

The victims are often of German ancestry

They are often found with clean feet and folded clothes, even when there is no body to be found

Dogs refuse to follow the trail when they would have had it been murder or wildlife

Searches sometimes LITERALLY search the area where the body is found beforehand yet it somehow just appears

Victims are usually smart and have high social standings, your average joe isn't usually a victim

Only 1 minority has been killed in these cases

Kids are more likely to be alive then adults

There is often a sudden torrential rain after the disappearance which holds back the search, almost as if the weather was planned

youtube.com/watch?v=14IsXTg1GH8

Tulpa wanters don't realize they can fuck chicks during lucid dreaming.
I get lucid dreams every couple months and when I realize I am dreaming, and able to break free from the dream bind (the Controllers), I start making every dream chick I adventure across suck my cock and/or get ready for a dicking.
What is interesting, all the dream chicks are into it. I'll walk up to them and say, hey suck my cock and they obey. It is like having a superpower. Plus, there is an actual physical sensation of feeling- skin, lips, sex, etc- just like when awake.
Believe it or not, real lucid dreams like I'm lucky to get may explain some of the unknowns in the physical world.
Had a lucid dream on the 26th and still hyped. A lot of sex and world exploration but was also privy to two pop songs- lyrics and melody- I never heard before. I was able to remember the lyrics of one while 'waking'. This is what I heard/recall: "Remember what you said / or you might end up dead."
A lucid dream had a few years back I heard a hit song by The Who that doesn't exist in this reality.

I've never read these books, but I keep reading almost everything is written off as "bigfoot did it" or "this proves why bigfoot exists" is that true? Because it sounds disappointing and I'd rather not buy it

Where do I start on the Missing 411 stuff?

maybe they're taking them away to the nazi base under the arctic circle

Fuck off TRS fag

I'd say the Missing 411 coast to coast interview is a good start

Then any interview you can find will help broaden the picture

Look at . this is a recent case of the body appearing miraculously

Thanks mate, time to never leave my house again

I just want to live with the bigfoots bros
How do I accomplish this?

>dead
>thermal cameras

Guess I'm missing the point.

just listen to the coast 2 coast interviews

the documentary is treating these as not paranormal so far. where's the bigfoot.

You release heat for days after death, and they searched this area within a week after he died. Even if his body had somehow cooled down very quickly there were people and dogs looking in the same area.

Mammoths lived until about 4,000 BC. There were no mammoths in the 18th century.

there are still some in the hollow earth

Well that's a given. I assumed we all knew that we were talking about the surface.

One day I'll get mine to work

I wouldn't be caught dead on that board of children. There is literally nothing worse than a pretentious teenager and that's all that board is.

This debunking is pretty good, there are a few others

dataskeptic.com/blog/skeptical-analysis/2017/missing411

You're off by a couple of years.
/x/ has always been shifting from being great with lots of good original content to getting invaded by Sup Forums, flooded with newfags and kids after creepypasta as a concept took off into the mainstream. The fall of /x/ in my mind starts with the departure of, pardon my heresy, solid tripfag writers who post their stories on /x/ and the beginning of new age /generals/ and tulpa bullshit.
/blog

lol that is absolutely nothing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandra_Levy
>Due to a miscommunication, the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia (MPDC) failed to follow its own search parameters in Rock Creek Park, leaving Levy's body to decompose for a year.

It's skin walkers. Native Americans know what's up, but would never privy outsiders to the details. Used to date a native girl and she was always skimpy on telling me whenever I asked, but it was enough to know.

>he didn't hike 40 miles in freezing temperatures with bare feet. Even if he felt no pain. Even if he felt better than he ever had in his life. Physiologically you simply can't do it.

not saying it applies in this case but drugs can make it possible like the account in Emergency Bouzouki Player of the SWAPO insurgent who used Amphetamines to run 230 miles in 5 days without sleep through the jungle evading south african special forces

Nice excuse to post this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=J1O9PD_eE4U

>There was a case of some student who disappeared as he slept next to his gf ins uni campus, didn't take his phone wallet or anything

>They found him dead in a river face down (men are always face up and women face down due to biological reasons)

>He had been missing for days but the autopsy showed he could only been in the water for a few hours

There was a case a lot like this in the UK some years ago.
Could it be aliums?

Suicide seems like the most plausible explanation

Was near Glen Canyon when I saw a couple backpacking. I then saw what I thought was a cougar trailing them. Put a bead on it with my AR-10. Then I thought it was a wolf. It was neither. It stopped trailing them almost instantly and then went the opposite direction from me, which was to their 9. I'd like to say I didn't shoot because there were two people nearby but really, I just wanted nothing to do with any of it and still do not.

you should have shot that blood drinker. the next victims are your fault.

Not a TRS fag but that is a good episode was the only podcast I could find about 4/11 and it's entertaining with lots of different angles explored.

wuss

Gary Condit is lucky 9/11 happened.

The one where the dude basically got pushed through a fence with enough force to push all the change out of his pockets.

The worst thing that ever happened to this website is the prevalence of crackpot conspiracy theories being taken seriously.

Paulides provides nothing even close to a theory though and that's what's so damn maddening about him since he's so obviously a bigfoot fag.

t. CIA

This thread is just as bad as /x/. Zero fucking links whatsoever.

I followed my cat into the woods once. It started raining and a creek I had crossed flooded. I ended up sitting in a neighbours shed until like midnight. Once it stopped raining I walked like 3 hours to the nearest bridge and crossed there. I was like 6 or 7 at the time. My parents thought I had died'd and had the neighbours out looking for me.
>tfw that stupid fucking cat got ran over a couple years later
>tfw he was actually my only childhood friend and I miss him dearly

Sup Forums is a schizo website, norman. Don't like it leave.

>zero links
Actually there are several links :)

It was kind of like my whole world was collapsing around me and then the adrenaline kicked in.

Really, because i've been in this thread from the start, and not a single link worth a shit has been posted.

And by this I mean. Kids do stupid shit all the time and most would rather lie than admit they did something stupid... "No, I'm totes serious. it was a half man half bear with fuzzy eyebrows and the ability to control the weather!"