...I am... forgotten...

Other urls found in this thread:

gumroad.com/l/HydeWars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obviously not

2018... i work at five guys

mde never dies

Why do so many people on Sup Forums, who love to claim every meme is paid shilling, refuse to see the obvious.

Sam Hyde is not funny and only achieved his moderate success by constantly shilling for himself here. Hi Sam.

your a fat uninteresting unfunny jew
you never a hit to begin with sam

I rewatched some of his old shit today (goobas, top breech, leeve mee alon, back from the war) and it's pretty obvious how far Sam has fallen. His old stuff used to be wacky escoteric shit that was funny just because of how far he went in his normal everyday life. His mom-bothering vlogs and random characters where great

Now he's just Sup Forumsposting in his car for 50 minutes and uploads one video per month. Which I (personally) still like, but it's a different kind of enjoyment. I don't know if he's lost the comedic inspiration to do more of his old style or if he just doesn't care anymore

JARVIS SET A COURSE FOR ISRAEL, FIRE ALL ROCKETS AT JERUSALEM

2018... I unfuck my shit up

inb4
>howisntthisjewish.jpg
>kikery.jpg
>sam.jpg
>true.jpg
Begone sour markyposter

dude needs to stop getting so fat.

gumroad.com/l/HydeWars

PAY
UP
GOYIM

oh i thought he just gave up

Is he actually going to make season 2 of world peace or is he just going to continue working on obscure videogame projects that no one gives a fuck about?

>100% of all profits will be going towards The Jewish Charity and if there’s any profits after that we will use them to pay for transexual penis-vagina pussycock slicer cock slice pussy surgery for Underprivileged Confused Micronesians™, AKA The Sam Hyde Fund (501(c)(3)).

Sam here. Definitely gonna be a season 2. Don't stop giving me money. Really, or I won't make a season 2.

Sam, I'm getting tired of your constant negative attitude. Cheer the fuck up, you big baby.

there is a reason world peace season 2 is right at the end of all his projects.

it isn't going to happen.

mde as it was is done senpai. now its just sam again.

>mde as it was is done
*blocks your path*

Is that from a video or did he just take a pic of himself

It's not him. The world has changed. Those vids were only relevant in an age where trolling and being stupid was enough. Now, it no longer is.

We can't go back to our childhood, no matter how much we want to.

I paid $14.88 for Kickstarter TV way back in 2015, and I would have easily bought his book if it weren't 100 dollars

the virgin sas hyyh vs the chad mam ebde

DELET THIS

These digits confirm he'll be fine

thought he was forgotten in 2017? how can he be forgotten twice?

I'd buy his fucking book if it wasnt so expensive and if somehow he made it heavier.
Like one kilo heavier.
I mean heavy as in you could break a glass table by dropping it on it.

He's making Kickstarter TV 2 for awhile now... eggman filmed a scene in it. It's been awhile tho

shit takes time.
sam is a perfectionist.

ok it will be worth the wait. I love you sam

OI!
I
!

UK BASS FREESTYLE

hardcover version where cover is made from lead

would be pretty Βιβλιοθήkη tbqhwy

Say it with me
RIGHT-WING
COMEDIAN

are we supposed to read it back to front? cause i just started by flipping to random pages