>bayformers

Absolute shit tier
>armada
>cybertron
>energon
>robots in disguise the former
>beast machines

You know this to be true

I would move G1 and Rescue Bots down to meh, and move Beast Machines up to meh, but otherwise that's a pretty accurate list.

To each their own, Beast Machines is possibly the worst offender for me for sullying an otherwise good timeline

>Armada
>Shit tier
>Not liking the best version of Starscream ever.
I'll give you Energon, butArmada and Cybertron gave us Unicron AND Primus models. The old RiD also gave us Scourge and the Ultra Magnus/Optimus Prime combiner.

This plus kick Bayformers down to shit tier.

I don't include toylines in this evaluation of mine, if I did RiD would be at the top for all them delicious repaints

Also Starscream in Armada was cooler than usual, doesn't save the show IMO

>not muh rhino farts

Heh, the one Beast Machines fanboy in existence has shown up once more. If your only complaint about Beast Wars is the sometimes juvenile humor, I'll take that any day over a contrived hippie message in a cartoon that's supposed to be about war. I'll take rhino farts over a Transformers series where the heroes aren't allowed to use guns/blasters and are instead reduced to mutant ninja animals

New RiD continues to disappoint by teasing us with small hints of interesting overarching plots before the writers remember they're apparently writing for fucking toddlers who don't understand continuity and they need more decepticons of the week and excuses to sell recolours as "camo paint variants" or whatever.

I used to fucking rush home from school to watch episodic shows when I was a kid, and I know that kids now are just as interested in episodic shows.

To be fair, I am not the biggest fan of RiD, but I do think Hasbro is smart in spreading the Transformers brand over such a broad distance

They will make the most money if they attain every kind of fan, Prime was for the older kid demo, Rescue Bots for the vastly younger, RiD is for those somewhere in between, I'm sure some kids out there love it and that's who they're targeting till the next series

Great tier
>animated
>prime

Good tier
>G1 movie
>beast wars
>RiD 2001

OK tier
>rescue bots
>armada
cybertron
>g1 show

Bad tier
>RiD 2015
>energon

Shit tier
>bayformers
>beast machines

Prime Starcream is the best cream

>nom nom nom nom nom nom

desu I'd say Prime was meh tier.
>Action and animation - great
>bots - all bland cept ratchet and half the cons
>optimus - less personality than a waterbiscuit
>plot - good but gets shitter

Maybe I'd rewatch s1 but thats it

>Boulder Media is making a TF show.

Hope you guys here enjoy silly lolrandom comedy like Gumball or 9th Grade Ninja.

When is Optimus ever not a bland boring guy? Megatron is always superior

Beast Machines had a lot of problems, but it was really good at mystery and suspense. I remember being legitimately surprised at both the "Thrust is Waspinator" reveal and the "Savage Noble is Megatron" reveal.

>Geewun - dad jokes
>animated - sass with an axe and self loathing issues
>baymovies - MOM HOLY FUCK

Megatron is better dubs but op's got his moments

Optimus has good moments but Megatron reigns supreme, even if he has to job for the plot

>and they need more decepticons of the week
To be fair, the 'Cons of the week are great.

God Tier
>Rescue Bots
>Beast Wars
Good Tier
>Animated
>Prime
Solid Tier
>Beast Machines
>Cybertron
>RID01
>RID2015
Ehh Tier
>G1
>Bayformers
>Armada
What The Fuck Are You Doing Tier
>Energon

>good
>prime
Newfag detected.

>Newfag
I bet you weren't even born when Beast Machines was airing you little shit
I bet you don't even own a single TOY you little shit
I bet you are GAY YOU LITTLE SHIT

Nice projecting son.

Whatever you say, late teens/early 20s guy
God you're so new

>user thinks prime is shit
>must be gay
It's the other way around mate

Why are Primefags like this? Genuine question.

K.

Animated being canceled will never not irritate me. It could have gone on at least two more seasons, if not three.

This is a weird case of the West doing Robots better than Japan. Why is it that all the American Transformers are better than the Japanese Shit (Though I put Bayformers down in Shit Tier).

No idea. I wasn't a huge fan of what was planned for Megatron, but I still enjoyed the series, and lots of people still do.

Japan don't see stuff like we do. To them a show with talking car robots is the same level as baby kid movies with talking inanimate objects. No point going into deep gundam tier stuff if it could keep the kids quiet and sell toys.

They basically made the Japanese equivalent of G1.

Fuck me man, even G1 treated it's audience with some kind of dignity, look at the movie.

>this is what weebs actually believe

If this is the case then why is shit like Brave Police and GaoGaiGar godtier?

Samefag

Transformers fiction is Western, the toyline originated over there but the cartoon was ours, when you think of it that way, when has Japan ever successfully remade a Western piece of fiction? Japanese Spider-Man is utterly retarded, and I think they tried with TMNT, Powerpuff Girls and who is fans of those?

Wow, those are some tits