Indiana Jones and the Quest for Gender Equality

This woman has creative control for the Indiana Jones franchise, and will be directly responsible for the new movie coming in 2019.

She looks like her brain is trying curl up into a ball.

Indiana Jane ?

>they will cast a young womyn as young Indy and rewrite his bio to say Indy was a FtM transgender

screenscap this

Hope they shit on white males.

Pretty much, except it needs one more panel where it's on fire now.

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Douche
Indiana Jones and the Dragon's Dildo
Indiana Jones and the Culturally Diverse Kings
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Queefs
Indiana Jones and the Time of the Month

There are times I really wonder if I'm living in a simulation and the writers just went "fuck it, fuck it all for the lulz"
You can't make this shit up seriously.

Who is brain dead enough to have any interest in another Indian Jones movie?
Holy fuck just let shit die

>fucking russian trolls

>Known to fans and critics as “the female Indiana Jones,” the swashbuckling adventurer Delilah Dirk is getting a live-action movie from Disney.

>The studio is developing a live-action film with Roy Lee producing through his Vertigo Entertainment banner along with Mark Mower and Justin Giritlian, who secured the rights through Recursion Media.

>Miri Yoon is overseeing for Vertigo and Tendo Nagenda and Chaz Salembier are overseeing for Disney.

>Vertigo has a first-look deal with Warner Bros. Pictures.

>inb4 hurrrrrrr I bet they have indy apologizing for mansplaining lol

WTF i thought she was just in control of star wars

The names Jones...

Two words:
FEMALE
INDIANA
JONES

It's gonna be Mutt BUT THIS TIME ITS A WOMAN SO IT'S A MASTERPIECE

Look at that face.
You know I don't listen to Sup Forums
But that is not a face anyone can instinctively trust
Those are not eyes easily connected with. Those are not eyes of love. Those are eyes, dare I say it, that have secrets buried in them like bodies under frozen lakes.
An army guy told me one time, after he was in Iraq, he said want to know what I learned over there. He said, always look at a face, the first info you receive is correct 99/100 times, that's mother nature whispering to you across time, that's all the men who mistook that face warning you. He said didn't matter if it were a man,woman, child, even a dog in the street. He said this was advice shared by his squadron that saved lives, and ended others who pissed it away.
Now look at Kathleen Kennedy. I don't have a thing against Jewish people. But my instinct, it nearly screams that ain't human. That looks human, but it ain't. I'm not saying I believe /x/ stuff at all. I don't believe in aliens or ghosts or chupacabras. But imagine Kennedy placing her cold hand on your back when you weren't expecting her.
Imagine she offered off you a million dollars. You'd definitely think she'd hurt you if you offended her later. Not even like say The Godmother played by Catheine Zita Jones. Not mafia. This is psychopathic. Cold blooded. Scaly.
Convince me this female thing doesn't want to destroy me, you, all young men who watch movies. Few people ever gave me the shivers like her. I can't fathom her version of Indiana Jones, maybe shes more faithful since she was Spielberg's assistant. But tell me she wouldn't eat your kidneys with a nice Chianti. If you found out she escaped an exotic pet store, it would almost border a relief. I'm emailing my Iraq friend this photo.

Indiana Jenny, a transfaggot, who's grand father indiana jones was murdered by a white man who doubles as a the CEO for a fortune 500 company, looks for we wuz kangs n sheit artifacts to put black people back into chains and women too.

Can't wait.

starring Emilia Clark!

Harrison Ford made Disney agree to another, when he signed onto TFA. This was widely reported, and Shia is not attached, so a female Indi is definitely likely.

They're not going to make Indiana Jones a woman. That's why they got the movie rights to the Delilah Dirk books.

>digits confirm

Indiana Jones x Deliliah Dirk crossover will happen

>white men can longer drown themselves in hollywood escapism while ignoring the decay of their countries and now will feel more motivated to violently react

George knew this.

I can't do it lads. I watched as Star Wars burned but I don't think I could survive Indiana Jones being corrupted. It's too perfect, too comfy.

Kathleen Kennedy's plan is to make Star Wars look like the other three graph's.

Then it's mission accomplished

>in charge of a series George Lucas already destroyed
>will still blame her for "killing" the franchise
George picked fucking Shia Lebeef to take over after Harrison. There's nothing left to get upset about

I wonder how much of a difference the blue eyeshadow really makes, like does she go from decidedly hideous to marginally fuckable?

Big, if true.

What, Ancient Aliens and Shea LaBoof didn't do it for you? That shit was comfy to you?

He's going to be killed off and have a female lead in the series take over.

I unironically loved Chrystal Skull. It wasn't like the old films because it wasn't supposed to be. Instead of a 30s adventure serial it was a homage to 50s sci fi b movies. I dug it, and wished I got more. But of course the same manchildren that would go on to faun over TFA because muhhhh xwings muhh millenium falcon had to whine that it wasn't a literal remake of raiders of the lost ark.

No she's in control of Lucasfilm. Indy is a Lucasfilm property IP.

In Indy's final adventure, he joins the Civil Rights movement in their battle against the regressive American government and its ally, the American Nazi Party. The latter is in possession of the Spear of Destiny, which has supernatural powers through which the villains are seeking to create the Fourth Reich on American soil. In a desperate battle against time, Indy has to find an ancient West African artifact with the power to destroy the Lance. In a tearful final scene, Indiana passes his hat to a young Black Panther (John Boyega), in whom he sees the son he always wanted.

>George picked fucking Shia
source? because I have a very hard time to believe this wasn't a Spielberg call.

>battle against the regressive American government and its ally, the American Nazi Party. The latter is in possession of the Spear of Destiny, which has supernatural powers through which the villains are seeking to create the Fourth Reich on American soil.

Memes aside it WILL be about nazis and punching nazis and how RELEVANT it is. They will never make communists an enemy in this day and age.

Based. So would you rather have a late 50s/early 60s spy-adventure with Shia or a 1920s modern reboot?

>You're patriarchal views belong in a museum!

I swear if this SJW feminist cunt makes based Indy punch nazis I'm gonna burn the mouse down myself!

Personally? I think Indy should've been the American James Bond. Every three years or so Indy goes on an adventure, 20s, 30s, 60s, adventure, sci-fi, spy, whichever, but is recast each time the actor gets too old. I love Harrison Ford but he's the series biggest crutch. That's not gonna happen, of course, but a man can dream. Indiana inspired my lifelong passion for history and travel and it's still my favorite movie series. Honestly its the last "pop culture" phenomena I still really cling to.

>In a tearful final scene, Indiana passes his hat to a young Black Panther (John Boyega), in whom he sees the son he always wanted
Well done. But Indiana should share a joint too, for the Tumblrina set. Harrison is a walking ad against weed use btw. Out to lunch. But it's an endless buffet worthy a king

That's the plan. Indiana was part of the SW deal. Of course they'll follow the formula and cast rotation you suggest. Chris Pratt was seriously considered but Ford kiboshed it, but it'll happen. It has more scope than Bond like you said. Different decades, different genres

>American James Bond
that's ethan hunt / mission impossible

>but he's the series biggest crutch
agreed. they don't have to get someone who looks like ford, just someone who has the same gruff, rugged vibe.

tomb raider is clearly just a rip-off of indiana jones.

Indiana is a girl's name...

>agreed. they don't have to get someone who looks like ford, just someone who has the same gruff, rugged vibe.
Problem is they don't really make these anymore except the cartoonish ones like The Rock. Younger actors are all nu-males.

We named her after the dog

>fuckable

fucking kill me before they molest this franchise too

fuck you.

Indy is good as it is. Even the 4th one was at least directed by Spielberg, produced by Lucas and had Ford.

Just let it die. Or let the 5th one end it all and let the character rest with Ford

I swear to god you fucking people just want to devour everything that I once loved. Everything needs to be rebooted, prequel'd, sequel'd or adapted. No one even stops to think about leaving stuff untouched anymore. Anything can be defiled for your 2 hours of shitty entertainment.

I hate current pop culture. I wish it would all die

So then we should expect Indiana Jones to suddenly have a daughter now who is better at everything Jones does and replaces him after he dies in a pathetic manner, right?

>There's nothing left to get upset about
It's like watching somebody fuck the corpse of a loved one that was already raped to death. I think that's enough to get upset.

underrated

Are they going to bring back Shia Labeouf as Indy's son, or are they gonna say fuck it, and replace him with Chris Pratt?

Read the thread, short round

When will producers learn that new ghostbustin' doesn't make you feel good?

An Adult Short Round taking up Indy's legacy after he dies would be kino.

Who is better, she or patty jenkins

THE
ARTIFACTS
ARE
FEMALE

played by the fat asian from the last jedi

The current trend will live and die by box office receipts, like every other. I wouldn't worry too much about what 2019 is going to be like.