I'm confused, if you hose an unprovoked Coyote to keep it away, isn't that asking for your own death?

I'm confused, if you hose an unprovoked Coyote to keep it away, isn't that asking for your own death?

YAMERO

1. coyotes are smaller than you think, any regular sized human is more than big enough to fend one off
2. they're skittish creatures and their first instinct is going to be to run away

I don't know how many people Coyotes kill every year, but I'm guessing it's around 0.

just looked it up
>There have only been two recorded incidences in the United States and Canada of humans being killed by coyotes. One involved a child in Southern California in the 1980s and the other a 19-year old woman in Nova Scotia in 2009

Now coywolves, that's another story, those freaks are vicious

No coyotes are actually big babies and will run away before anything

Coyotes are just tiny skittish dogs in every way that matters.

Alternatively, you can shoot them with a shotgun shell that has had the beads replaced with rock salt.

If you're a pet

>Coyotes are just tiny
If that's tiny, what's a great Dane? Average?

Of course I forget the pic.

Isn't the average coyote like 30 pounds?

the average coyote is "15 – 46 lbs"
Which mean at its biggest is only about half the size of a golden retriever

KISAMAAAAAA

Remember when /k/ discovered that guy who lured a female coyote into his car and videotaped himself doing doggystyle?

I'm going to require screencaps and/or videos. for science.

Animals are generally more concerned with their own survival than picking fights they dont need too, especially against wizards with a demonstrated mastery over water.

It's a magical place.

Truly

Like the guy that wanted deer love scent straight from the source, so he captured a doe and used a vibrator on it

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
Wat

The average adult man can take a lone coyote with injuries.

Yotes are cowardly and generally won't attack an adult human unless cornered or you get at their pups. They're still nasty, kill pets, and are potentially a threat to children.

Best solution to a coyote is to shoot it.

SHINE!

Some people take innawoods more seriously than others.

>the unemployed shanty town of nova scotia

You can actually keep away a bear with a hose, wild animals are not used to fight people who can use water or fire against them, stroboscopic lamps could probably have the same effect.