"Don't feed them after midnight"

>"Don't feed them after midnight"

When the fuck do you feed them than?

You let them starve to death. Chinaman never said when to start feeding them again.

before midnight

But technically “before midnight” is still “after midnight” because they never specified when you can resume feeding them

then*

When would be the earliest you could feed then in the morning? I need to know!

>dont get wet or we multiply out of control making massive amounts of moderately intelligent creatures.

these buggers would have spread quicker than a zombie outbreak

you know, i watched this movie last saturday, and when they said that i spent hours trying to come to terms that after midnight its pretty much before midnight. when i was a kid i didnt question it

>Don't get them wet
How do you clean them? What can they drink? What if it's a humid day?

Zombies that turn into gross pea soup and cat skeletons in sunlight?

t. linklater

how come they didnt mulpitply when they fell on the snow?

When the bad gremlins are walking through the snow, why don't they start multiplying like crazy?

They're clearly exothermic and its too cold to melt the snow.

every hour is midnight somewhere on earth

damn it user, im not a scientist. break it down for me.

When the sun comes up, you fucking dolt

source?

This is a guess based on nothing, but I always understood it as "do not feed it if the sun isn't shining in the sky" basically. Then again it's just a plot device, it's not like mogwais are real.

Well you see, me and my kind don't maintain a consistent internal temperature, instead we cool or warm to the ambient temperature. This leads to us being rather lethargic in the cold.
Compare this to endothermic animals, like you and your, class Mammalia.
One could speculate on the specific evolution path of the "Gremlin" but I fear that would just spiral into a heated debate on eugenics and the consumption of other sapient species.

Ancient Chinese secret

that's actually a good interpretation come to think of it, if he'd said "not until after sunset" there would hardly be any arguing

What about daylight saving hours how does that affect things

thanks professor gremlin

Jesus, Dante's worse than Sam Raimi

Kek

Dante couldn't me more /our boi/ if he tried.

heh

When does Gizmo eat?

i would smash too

i never saw him eat, the only time i saw them getting fed was when they cut the clocks power and the time was stuck. then they fed on chicken wings

When a mogwai they could take a dust bath like a chinchilla.

lolwut

>holodoc gets raped by trap gremlin
>dubs
I gremlins 2 is the greatest sequel ever.

upvoted for gremlin science guy

i just didnt like the fact that Billy's dad didnt show up, instead billys mom was visiting the city with her neighboor. did billys dad get cucked?

now, was that civilized?

that was mrs futterman you dope, played by the original audrey from little shop

Wait, it was a tranny Gremlin?

I always thought it was a slutty prostitute female Gremlin, like the Schtroumpfette of the Gremlins you might say..

shit, i got to rewatch it

all gremlins are male

Gremlins 2 > Gremlins

you re right. gizmo didnt do shit in the first movie except at the end.
in gremlins 2 he was more active

No. Drank female hormones at the genetics lab. Gretta is full female. I guess "post op" if you want to get technical.
And to everyone trying to make sense of the "after midnight" part of the rules, they already took a piss out of this and said how retarded it was in Gremlins 2. See the fucking movie already.

>Prime dick sucking lips

So their bodies operate below 0c?

in which scene?

The razor sharp teeth worry me a little bit, but at this point in my life, if it showed me affection I would still do it.

Chinchillas are not washed with soap and water like other pets. Instead an owner buys special dust that the chinchilla immerses themselves in which gets into their fur and cleans it out. Dust bath.

>gizmos on a plane
>eating a sandwich
>11 pm
>passes over a timezone and its 12pm now
what happens?

reminder: the hulk hogan scene was weird

those things were proto-porgs

>11pm
>12pm
Nothing, it's still day time because they jumped 13 hours

>Don't feed them after midnight
But it's always after midnight somewhere in the world.

>Don't get them wet. Don't give them anything to drink.
So they have no way of cleaning themselves. And if one got out in the rain it would literally end humanity forever.

>reminder: the hulk hogan scene was kino
FTFY

i did not know that.

>When the bad gremlins are walking through the snow, why don't they start multiplying like crazy?
I thought this too.

>watching soyhorror

>leave simple instructions for my dog sitter
>don't feed after 7 pm
>idiot feeds them after 7 pm because of this dumb logic and the dog Shits all over the carpet

THE INTENT IS CLEAR YOU IMBECILES

Gremlins 2 is actually even more kino than the first. There's a shitton of references to old golden age Hollywood movies in it.

When Billy is in the security room and he's trying to warn everyone about the gremlins and the rules. The guards there start picking apart the after mindnight part, asking questions like:
"What if he was flying through time zones on a plane?"
"What if he's eating something at 11:00, but gets a small piece stuck in his teeth. Then it dislodges and he swallows it at 12:05?"
It ends as a guard says "It's always midnight somewhere," immediately followed by a gremlin busting through his control panel and attacking him.

reminder kathleen kennedy has her name on this movie as well

Pretty sure sun goes down way before midnight.

I watched the first movie and noticed that too. How timely.

Reminder: you're a faggot.

but it's always midnight because timezones are a thing

if they are chinese creatures originally, what time is it in china when it's midnight in the US

and we still never got an answer. thats the real tragedy here.

I too, have wondered this.

humans are african creatures originally hmmm

I mean the Gremlin restrictions are clearly magical rather than scientific. I would imagine it's a "don't feed them until you wake up in the morning" scenario.

>i leik da marbul moubbiezssfff
>sctar wars is the grweatest

Kek

That actually sounds like a pretty funny scene. Why can't movies make good jokes anymore?

>the capeshit brainlet vs the gremlins kinosseur

liberals, democrats and feminists have no sense of humour.

i remember the beaker it drank from having a male/female symbol combined on it

So did it morph into a futa?

man that's how my cat likes to bath itself, rolling around in dirt. fucks with my sinuses

I LOVE GREMLINS 2!!!!!!!!!

I love you guys

Only this guy knows for sure.

She was after Forrester, not Clamp.

>she
Did you just assume it's gender?

So did he fuck that gremlin?

pretty sure that depends entirely on where you are located on earth. Midnight near the polar circles is pretty lit 6 months per year.

She raped him with her thick feminine penis

Best christmas movies ever made. Also, what happens if cum on a mogwai?

He hiss

You turn into a gizmo beta gremlin.

I understood that reference.

>[raughs]

11.59 pm

The sun comes up after midnight though.

What other movies have a sequel better than the original?

>Terminator
>Star Wars
>Star Trek
>Naked Gun (i honestly think 2 1/2 is better)
There are more I can't think of.

enjoy your gremlins

>For A Few Dollars More
>The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
>Godfather 2 (open for debate)
>Aliens (open for debate)
>Dark Knight
>Nightmare on Elm Street 3

Shit, I couldn't remember which character because I haven't seen the ending in forever. Joke ruined.

If you weren't autistic you would assume this meant don't feed them between midnight and dawn. Hur hur every time is technically after midnight, we get it.

Could ride in an airline plane fly just at the edge of the time change.