GKIDS acquires the US rights to Psiconautas. What happens now?

GKIDS acquires the US rights to Psiconautas. What happens now?

youtu.be/BvZEJlTXyXo

>In the story, Dinky and her friends are stranded on an island in a post-apocalyptic world, as they plan an escape in the hope of finding a better life. Meanwhile, her old friend Birdboy has a secret that could change the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YXcNe2pqwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

This looks so shitting good

I don't think anyone's seen this film, OP. Looks gorgeous, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YXcNe2pqwA

It's weird to me that Gkids can afford A and B-list celebrities for their dubs, and yet they stick to European stuff instead of anime, with the exception of one Ghibli movie.

C'mon, where's my Tokyo Godfathers dub?

This is something different, but still visually interesting.

i'm so confused, but god damn does this look interesting.

is the movie subbed anywhere?

Currently hunting that down as we speak.

Cool, was searching for this a few months ago.

Truth be told, I popped into this thread expecting something different.

Thanks for posting these guys, this looks amazing! Anywhere I can read/buy the graphic novel in English?

I'd watch a Psychonauts cartoon but only if Tim Schafer made zero or less money from it.

Looks like I'm missing a story on this. Adding [Tim Schafer] to my list of things to research today.

He did a #gamergate puppet joke IIRC, so gamergate supporters hate him.

>knowing this trivial shit and not his history of financial mismanagement

I don't follow games. I just like petty drama. It's addictive. I guess that's an okay reason to hate him though.

Tokyo Godfathers belongs to Sony, who couldn't give less than a shit unfortunately.

I saw the Birdboy short at a festival a few years back, wanted to read the comic it was inspired by but it didn't seem to be available in English. It'll be interesting to see how the movie expands upon the stuff touched upon in the short.