Honest thoughts on this guy Sup Forums?

Please no fur faggitory comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G1kIkdh-aDg?t=7m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

D O G
O
G

What if our honest opinions involve fur faggotry?

pleb

Is bestiality ACTUALLY wrong though? Why is it fine to kill and eat animals but not to fuck them?

Sup Adum

Liked him till I found out he was not only a degenerate but a degenerate who fucks dogs.

Mark English >>>>>>>>>>>> Adam Johnston

Source? Is he a furry? Wheres the proof user

He flatout admitted it multiple times. Watch before judging

just watch some of his videos. he's very open about his mental illness and degeneracy.

GIVE ME A FUCKING SOURCE user

Some good opinions, some bad, most of his complains make sense, he's got better critique than most professional critics

I'm not saying people who go to university are automatically smart, but it would have genuinely benefitted this guy. The way he forms many of his opinions and constructs his arguments...it's painful to witness really. The worse thing is that he doesn't realise the obvious flaws and self-contradictions in his thinking. He thinks he is more intelligent than he actually is.

I think he's a dog rapist and enjoys beastiality

He's funny and insightful, some of his comments are spot on and others are there just for the lulz, this weakens the overall product.

Fucking furries tough.

One of his Q&A videos. Don't know which one off the top of my head but he openly admitted it. Not hating on him. Furfags are terrible but I like YMS

What type of nu-male face is this pray tell?

I don't particularly like the dog rapist

There is literally 0 proof of this lol. He never mentions anything sexual other than being gay in his videos.

I don't agree with his opinions on a lot of movies but I still listen to him as a critic because he is consistent and can be funny. Plus I don't care about the regrettable stuff he has said because I'm not so obsessed with a person that I care if they said sex with animals shouldn't be against the law.

Okay he's a faggot furry and deserves death for that alone, but is there any source for him fucking animals?

One of his friends flat-out said he would fuck a dog when they were making fun of Lady in the Water. Looks like he runs in a similar crowd

None. Nor is there proof of him being a furfy

his editing is decent, but his criticisms are shit and devolve into

>that can't happen in real life therefore it can't ever happen in a movie!!!
>here's a continuity error that I'm going to exaggerate
>that doesn't make sense!

literally a step up from Confused Matthew t b h

GOT FUCKED BY THE
B I G
R E D
K N O T

Is it surprising to you that furries hang out with each other?

I realize he's a furfag, but unlike most furries, he doesn't constantly proclaim that he wants to fuck dogs. He rarely brings it up on his serious reviews, and only alludes to it on his comedic ones. If it weren't for his play-through channel, I wouldn't have known.

youtu.be/G1kIkdh-aDg?t=7m10s
Eat. Shit.

He is an insufferable plotfag with little understanding of filmmaking. He is better than people that like Marvel trash and Star Wars, but not by that much.

wew lad
he immediately gets defensive

This

OH NO NO NO

I'm surprised there are 1960s movies on that list.

>1.The holy mountain
stopped reading there

his videos are literally painful, mark was the only good thing that came from him