I'D RATHER BE BRUTALLY DECAPITATED THEN SNITCH ON SIDIOUS

>I'D RATHER BE BRUTALLY DECAPITATED THEN SNITCH ON SIDIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmzyaPMuGLA
youtube.com/watch?v=kcJfV83SbAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure Darth Tyrannus would know the difference between "then" and "than."

Women will never understand loyalty

I guess he was in shock because the usual Sith protocol is for the apprentice to rise up and kill their master, not be killed themselves. I still think it's incredibly stupid that he didn't at least go "WAIT A SECOND!" especially since in AOTC he had already hinted towards things with Obi-Wan.

This is actually a serious plot hole. They tried to show Anakin hesitating to show how conflicted he is, with a close-up of his grimacing face, but the delay ends up ruining Dooko's character.

sith take "no snitchin" seriously.

>the delay ends up ruining Dooko's character.

This, had Anakin killed Dooku immediately then that would be fine, but anyone would've gone "Hold on Anakin, Palpatine is playing us both!"

The whole scene was "poetry" on Sheev telling Luke to kill Vader.

He's a fucking sith, he takes death for granted.

Is Dooku seriously the shittiest character? Even in TCW as well as EU material, nobody could ever do anything interesting with him. He shows up out of nowhere and he gets about half a movie combined between II and III. He was just there to be a bad guy.

Could he not have at least showed up in I, as he was supposed to still be a Jedi then (As well as Yoda's apprentice and Qui-Gon's master)? Then we might care a little bit. What a waste of Christopher Lee.

Didn’t Lucas originally have dialogue written for Dooku here, but Christoper Lee decided it’d be best if he was silent?

Literally a rehash of Saruman in every way. Sad!

>I'D RATHER GO ON TWITTER AND DAMAGE CONTROL MY TRUE OPINIONS THAN GO AGAINST KATHLEEN AND RIAN

He couldn't show up in I because Maul was the apprentice in I.

II should have done a much better job of explaining why he turned to the dark side in the 10 years between I and II.

You might be thinking of when he was playing Saruman. He was supposed to scream when he was stabbed in the back by Wormtongue, but Lee told the director that he knew what it was like to stab someone in the back, and they didn't scream.

>implying Sheev wasn't holding Dooku's tongue to the roof of his mouth with the Force
>implying Sheev could have negotiated a way for Dooku to live, escape, and not blow Sheev's cover

Yeah, it always bothered me desu. He would have said something.

holy shit that’s intense

He was being a good sport.

>implying Sheev wasn't holding Dooku's tongue to the roof of his mouth with the Force

headcannon

>>implying Sheev could have negotiated a way for Dooku to live, escape, and not blow Sheev's cover

>No Anakin, It is not the Jedi way to kill him.
>Sheev pardons Dooku with Senator powers

>in AOTC he had already hinted towards things with Obi-Wan.
what did he say?

He realized he was weak and thus could never become the new sith lord, this is another thing women will never understand, to accept ones fate.

Close. Jackson was directing him what to sound like after he got stabbed in the back in RotK. And Lee, who saw close combat to the death numerous times in WWII responded ""Have you any idea what kind of noise happens when somebody’s stabbed in the back? Because I do.”

It's all on the cast commentary dvd stuff.

>Senator Palpatine, this is a Sith Lord you're pardoning. Why would you do this unless you yourself are a Separatist?!
>I-I am the Senate, REEEEEE

He wanted Obi Wan to join him and overthrow Sheev. He really wanted Obi Wan to become his apprentice. It's interesting how he had nothing but praise for Obi Wan but all he had for Anakin was disdain

Based Sheev working tirelessly to grow healthy and beautiful horizontally faces without vertical discrepancies

I was paraphrasing, since I didn't remember exactly what he said, but yeah, still pretty badass.

He's the one who name-drops Darth Sidious to Obi-Wan, keying the Jedi in to the fact that there's a Sith Lord pulling strings in the Senate. Obi-Wan doesn't believe him, but he was actually telling the truth in the hopes that Obi-Wan would join him. You get the feeling that Dooku really isn't a Sith Lord in the conventional sense, more like a fallen Jedi trying to redeem himself by destroying the Sith from the inside.

Obi-Wan was similar to Dooku in manner, with the latter barely being more than a Grey Jedi, really. Had he been successful, then the """""Sith""""" would have been watered down quite a bit.

>brutally

Thanks

>implying anyone in the Republic has any type of critical thinking

These are the same people with all their Jedi wisdom got tricked by an old man,

>praises the guy who beat a Sith without using the Dark Side
>said guy realizes his master was shit with a lightsaber so he trained until he became the second best duelist among the Jedi
>Anakin can't beat anyone without resorting to the dark side
>Anakin never really increased his knowledge of the force as he preferred to brute force his way through every obstacle
It's not hard to see why he would like Obi-Wan over Anakin. You also have to keep in mind that they're all part of the same lineage. Yoda>Dooku>Qui-Gon>Obi-Wan>Anakin

Anakin was a Sith experiment.

Dooku should have been an actual grey knight that wanted to stop the Sith but realized the Jedi couldn't rather than just someone who was pretending to be

kek

Obi-Wan used the dark side to become stronger and faster in his fight with Darth Maul. He channeled his sorrow and rage. Look it up, fag.

>second best duelist among the Jedi
who was first?

>Sheev tells Anakin to kill Dooku, Anakin kills Dooku
>Sheev tells Luke to kill Vader, Luke kills Sheev
>Snoke tells Kylo to kill Rey, Kylo kills Snoke
Pottery

Anything other than the original trilogy is dogshit. The prequels' CGI has aged so badly and the story sucks.

mace windu

>Luke kills Sheev

>Record scratch
>Freeze frame
I bet you're wondering how I got here, huh?

Mace Windu
Obi Wan lost when he did that. It was only when he calmed down that he managed to make a comeback and slice Maul in half

The problem is that Christopher Lee has way too much screen presence to just play some stooge.

Dooku was a great character. He was just underused by Lucas. Lucas shouldn't have limited himself with a trilogy. He skipped over most of the clone wars and Anakin's training. Yes I know the Clone Wars exists but the CGI Clone Wars is fucking awful

>Yoda trained Dooku
>Dooku goes evil
>Yoda trains Luke
>Luke looses everything
Why is Yoda so bad at this

>Yoda is in exile after losing to Sheev
>Obi Wan spent his time paving the way for Luke as he left behind many things for Luke to use in his training and to establish a new Jedi Order.
Yoda was always useless

dooku should have been foil to obi wan. obi wan as a character is almost blind in how he follows the order with a kind of childish naivety. dooku broke with the jedi because of 'corruption' in the republic and the jedi who just seem fine with never fucking doing anything because thats the jedi way lol. it was the same reason revan turned to the dark side, because the jedi always wait until its too fucking late and they are dying to sith to do anything. so dooku left. and just like revan became corrupted by the sith.

really dookus the closest thing we will ever get to revan now that i think about it.

but yeah he should have basically been the opposite of obi wan, because everything about him is the antithesis of his character. even their supposed styles of fighting, obi wans is purely defensive, designed to duel against raw power, and dookus style is super efficient precise and methodical, like a rapier style.

What happens to Jedi who leave the order?

Its amazing how brainlet don't understand this. Its the one thing George kept constant because he understood the force cause he designed it.
If you know about eastern martial arts and understood its influences on Star Wars its more clear what the Jedi way is. The key thing to fighting in most eastern martial arts is remaining calm and not letting passion or anger influence you.

underrated post.

Dooku was pretty misused by Lucas. His inability to say anything is odd. maybe he was confused, maybe Sidious used some force power on him.

>Luke kills Sheev

90% of posters in these threads haven't even watched Star Wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=GmzyaPMuGLA

terrible retirement package

Luke force projected himself on to Vader and killed the emperor

in the book Dooku planned to throw the fight and kill Kenobi to set up Anakin as the war hero
Dooku would wait out the war and pin everything on Grievous and he was a "misguided idealist" and then Palpy would cast out the Senate propping Dooku up as a hero while Anakin led the armies to cleanse the temple and recruit all the force sensetives in the galaxy to their new army
also the Seppies being all aliens was no accident and it was to make a pro human regime.
Of course it was all a sham by Sheev and he gets killed because his true hasbando was Anakin not Dooku

It's a shame I would have to see more of the clone wars era
youtube.com/watch?v=kcJfV83SbAU

he thought sideous was gonna help him at the last moment.

Did Dooku even know that Sheev was Sidious?

how could he not? that look on his face is like "what the fuck, I serve you and then you throw this shit?"

I always chalked it to the shock that he ordered a Jedi execute him instead of the usual methods.

>knighting somebody with a fucking lightsaber

The dark side leverages emotion and intensity. So only Jedi lean on calm and emotionlessness

Probably in shock from having his hands cut off and betrayed by his master of a decade.

Sounds like a good friend

nope. He was paralyzed, nothing he could do to survive.

Read the plagueis novel. He's pretty reasonable in that.

He's downright hilarious in the RotS novelization.

I think Dooku was scared of Sheev, he probably knew he was a cruel motherfucker who would've fucked his shit up real time had Dooku ratted him out

>accept ones fate
t. cucked soyboy

>in regards to Anakin's robo hand
>A better man would've learned to duel one armed
he had class kek

It would have been interesting if we learned that the republic/council sends bounty hunters after them/frames them for crimes so they can prevent rival orders from emerging

If they are master jedis, they made statues for them in the jedi archive

>Sup Forums suddenly hates dooku

wtf you turbo plebs this board truly is dead. dooku was an honourable man, an ex jedi master who left to fulfill his goals to which he believed the end justified the means. He was more of a fallen hero, and it probably dawned on him in this moment that he got it wrong. He made poor choices and this is him coming to terms with it at the moment of his demise. truly a performance for the ages, fuck off TLJedditors. dooku was /ourguy/ and he has the best lightsaber

What if he'd replaced Qui Gon as Kenobis master? You think he dies but Sheev saves him and turns him to the dark side.

Does anyone else say "I sense count Dooku" when they have to take a shit? Been saying it for years now.

No but i do say "master windu" in sheevs voice when i shit

I don't think Dooku was that smart desu

The face of a man who thought he was itk but was never actually itk and has just been played like a fiddle into getting millions of his people killed in a war they were always going to lose.

Snitching on Sidious wouldn't have done anything. Obi-Wan didn't believe him in the last film, why would Anakin?

>II should have done a much better job of explaining why he turned to the dark side in the 10 years between I and II.

His leaving the Order and subsequent rallying of separatist systems is all explained in really simple dialogue. Have you watched the movie?

He didn’t think Anakin (a Jedi) would actually go through with it. It all happens pretty quick. It’s not like Anakin contemplated it for minutes, he does it within seconds

Yes. This is explicit in AotC.

He was a power hungry fool like all the Sith.

Qui gon Gin really is the best Jedi, he taught Yoda how to force ghost and had a much better understanding of the force

You should read this poem called the Iliad some time. Dooku is akin to Akilleos in this instance.

There's a good amount of evidence that Dooku wasn't supposed to exist to begin with. Lucas rewrote the second film heavily because of the reaction to the first one.

wouldnt decapitation via lightsaber be like a super guillotine? Nigger'd probably be alive an extra 30 seconds at the least since everything would be cauterized.

It probably just took Lucas a long time to delete all of Jar Jar's dialogue.

>main villain of last movie
>completely owns protagonists
>first 5 minutes of next movie
>completely useless and ineffective
>gets head cut off

just bravo george. bravo

I like episode 1, and 3 is up there with Return to be honest
AotC is shit though

>the CGI Clone Wars is fucking awful
It's better than every single prequel movie, actually goes into both sides fighting the war, expands on every character from the prequels, and makes Anakin someone you feel for who has an actual tragic fall to the darkside.
Get fucked bitch

Read the book brainlet. It explains that Dooku expected Palpatine to tell Anakin the truth about them being siths, but was betrayed.

Revealing that Snoke was merely a puppet and that Darth Jar Jar was pulling the strings all along could only improve Star Wars now.

Nah he was double crossed. But he wasn't expecting it to happen the way it did, which put him in a state of shock as he was caught off guard. His head was cut off before he could process what had happened.

I do this in public all the time, over much less. It's called autism.

>instead introduces random cgi droid bad guy

...why isn't greivous just count dooku? did christopher lee want to go back to his retirement home or something

Sheev tells Disney to kill Luke
They actually do it

I kind of like him dying in the first act, but it seems like we're missing a movie in between 2 and 3 that makes him worthwhile.