Was their a more irratating shit in a cartoon movie?

Was their a more irratating shit in a cartoon movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBrNjvUzhaM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzschild_radius
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
youtube.com/watch?v=ehc2x4BleQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most punchable face in existence.

Is that a grown up version of "THAT'S CALLED COW TIPPING!"?

Don't say that about Jonah Hill.

pff you would have acted the same way

>gets cucked by "arch-nemesis"
>gets so triggered to the point he wants to kill him and destroy the town

Not at all.

Im not a speghetti dropping douchebag lile he was

Megamind is seriously underrated

>pff you would have acted the same way

This. Half of Sup Forums already believes the only thing keeping them from getting the chick they want is a buff body and acting like a "alpha male Chad" while being paranoid about getting cucked and going on about why people in movies don't just kill the villain.

Megamind's entrance to challenge Titan still might be one of the best things in a cape movie.

You'd be surprised how many normal people, not necessarily normies just not socially retarded, there are here. The rest is a vocal minority, a meme, newfags who think that's how they fit in and containment boards failing to contain them.

They just needed to cool it with some of the reference gags and music cues, and it would of been a real classic. Not to mention the marketing was a real nightmare.

you'd be surprised at how fucking social retarded some people on here actually are, you can't even imagine it

I didn't say there aren't any, just that I doubt it's half or close to half of people here.

>Not to mention the marketing was a real nightmare.
Its been almost ten years since it came out, refresh to me how the marketing was fucked up

It all makes sense now

This is literally Jonah Hill's typecast character. Fat piece of shit can't actually act.

Is he wearing a bra?

They lacked self awareness. Also this was coming off a long line of vaguely uninspired films with poor scripts that was only really broken up by Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon. The former of which had the same smarmy sort of advertising.

Shit forgot pic.

no, but he should

There's more normal people on Sup Forums than most people realize, but yes, the retards are extremely socially inept.

Like shit, look at most Batman/Spider-Man threads.

Thats rk9 user, i'm just a regular chubby guy and i have a girlfriend it's all about personality, most people here have relationship either with women or man, some even have kids

that or you're just assuming it's memes. But knowing my life I would end up being the minority on Sup Forums while everyone was secretly well adjusted people.

>character gets superpowers
>goes crazy trying to fit superpowers into their old life and just get what they want

I mean, I get why... but if I got Superman tier superpowers randomly, I'd probably think a bit bigger. Not even sure I'd stick around Earth for too long.

show of hands, who's a well adjusted human being and who's all alone in the world and dead inside?

>rk9

Literally Andy French.
youtube.com/watch?v=CBrNjvUzhaM
I'm right there with you, though. I'm an all or nothing kind of person. I'm certainly not well adjusted and I've got all my eggs in the only basket that even has a chance of holding them. In the next couple of years my life is either going to turn out much better than average or I'm going to be completely fucked beyond hope.
It's a meme, you dip. Because it sounds like the Pokemon.

I'd test out if I could survive in space for an indiscriminate amount with no food nor water. I mean sure maybe I won't need to hold my breath but that won't be worth shit if I can't make it to another planet with supplies on time.

why?

Because I don't want to die in the cold vacuum of space screaming for help with no one to hear? Oh and I completely forgot about black holes, never mind I think I'll just stay on Earth.

Black holes aren't even real.

Take your pseudoscience elsewhere, this is Sup Forums.

Yes they are

It's "Tighten" not "Titan"

Believing in black holes is the equivalent of believing in a god. There's absolutely no reason for the average person to even begin to think of the concept, unless they simply take another's word for it.

That's most science really

Black holes are observed by seeing how they affect that which can be seen around it. Same cannot be said about god, though it can be said about organized religions and their detrimental effects on populations.

They're both doing the dreamworks face

>*tips menorah*

I am really not sure if you are trolling or not, but black holes are not really that "out" there as a concept.

Fundamentally they are a consequence of the relationship between light and gravity, and that the denser matter is the stronger its gravitational effect. Read: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzschild_radius

Basically, after matter goes beyond a certain density, its gravitational pull beyond a certain radius is so strong that particles would need to exceed the speed of light to escape it (so we cannot see inside of it, and "nothing" can move faster than light so...).

Why would you wear a mask that doesn't obscure your facial features? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

fashion

I can't help but wonder how things would've gone if he had given the girl the powers like he meant to

I get the concept of if we lived in a perfect world, religions would simply be a harmful plague on the human psyche, but you seriously can't believe that the human population would have gotten as far as it has without organized religion, unless you were one massive fedora tipper just as ignorant as the religios you hate.

The plan wasn't to give the girl powers. How would he kidnap her if she was also the superhero?

What if I'm all alone in the world and perfectly happy

I walk the line between both somehow.

Yes. I know the Boss Baby did the same thing but this was at a time where people weren't so fed up that they stopped caring about it. There was so much shitposting based on that poster alone.

I've never immediately disliked a character so quickly in my life. I understand I'm supposed to hate him but I don't even find him charmingly hateable.

Gingers with jewfros wearing string on their faces are a bit more easy to recognize than guys with generic haircuts wearing Lone Ranger masks.

What about Both?

I think thats the joke, the reporter doesn't even recognize him until he takes it off

No, I'd be a good guy out of an ultimately selfish desire to be loved and respected.

Titanic ego, low self-esteem.

I wish there were more jokes like with Lex Luthor as Barry when he takes off the mask and has no idea who he is.

Like if it wasn't for Dick's attatchment to Bruce Wayne I'm sure no one would have any idea who he was even if he didn't have a mask.

who from what

If I inexplicably gained super powers I'd probably use them for really mundane things like construction work, moving trucks or flying to avoid traffic.

I'd really feel no obligation to be a super hero. That seems like a pain in the ass.

storks

Still a great movie, though.

Is Mastermind worth watching?

this would so much better without the forced cakes
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Sup Forums is actually pretty chill

I'd be too scared to go into space without human government support.
It'd be so hard to keep track of where Earth is in the void that I might not even be able to make it back.

This is my fetish.

this desu

is that why they let Sup Forums and Sup Forums run a train on them everyday

Yes. The villain is refreshingly different for its time, and it has some worthwhile scenes. Just don't come in thinking it's gonna be a masterpiece.

He got skinny and then he got fatter than ever with War Dogs

Can't wait until he gets super fucking buff

He had the right idea for all of two minutes (use powers to steal some shit, but keep it low key and just live a comfortable life). Personally, I'd build a cabin in the mountains somewhere to chill in, but whatever. Who the fuck wants to be a hero?

Then he threw a hissy fit.

To be fair/co/ seems to whine the most

Oh god, it really was.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehc2x4BleQI

I remember the first time I saw it, it was definitely a case of "Blown away because my expectations were rock bottom"

Dreamworks movies tend to suck, so when there's a good one, it blows my socks off, because the marketing makes them all look the same, so actually seeing them when they happen is always a pleasant surprise.

What if I was never human to begin with?

How do you feel about the HTTYD franchise? Personally I think they're better than the first two Shrek movies.

Not that user, but I've only seen the first one.

That said between HTTYD and Kung Fu Panda, Dreamworks makes some quality films when they want to.

Yeah, Megaego is a pretty great flick.

Why would you ever want to come back?

Nah.

God I wanna punch Metro Man's smug mug so badly

That's not even right. The deco visuals were great and the wolves were funny but rest of the movie was hard to get through.

I wouldn't know what the fuck to do with Superman's powers. I'd probably HAVE to end up getting into the hero business just to keep from being bored. Having the public's gratitude would at least be a nice feeling.

Carrie's wasn't meant to be an actual disguise in the first place though, it was something she got at a costume shop.

You doubt wrong.

Well it was Jonah Hill in Cgi Form.

Are you assuming you'd be able to find aliens or did you just seriously ask why someone wouldn't want to play with rocks until the end of time?

I'm no Chris-chan, but I certainly wouldn't call myself well-adjusted in any way. I am more like a living prop.

That's why it's on youtube.

>Copyright """Slapstick Stuff"""
I don't understand why they even bother.

How does that building not fall apart when it hits the ground? It keeps going and even tears up the street.

If we go by effects, atheism has historically been far more destructive than any other ideology save for the Mongols.

Shame one of the better films will never get more traction since after Megamind they swore off "parodies".

Maybe Netflix can do a series.

Megamind as a global ambassador for Metrocity

First thing I'd do would be fly off to parliament and offer my services for whatever difficult thing they need done. Isis wiped out. An artificial inland sea. A mountain removed.

I'd demand millions of dollars for my services. Once I get them I'd sit at home and play videogames and watch cartoons.

It makes no sense that the main girl would think Jonah Hill was a disgusting nerd but with Bernard she's all flirty.

I'd much rather have "parodies" like Kung Fu Panda or Megamind then the shit they're shovelling out now.

The usual answer is that personality matters more then appearance, but to be honest Bernard just plain looks like a fucking supermodel compared to Jonah Hill.

I actually like how they showed the dude was clearly not meant for superpowers.

The growing up with space mom/dad training scene was great, but I remember being perturbed when he beat up that mannequin and fried its face with heat vision going "ZAP ZAP" as the cheery music played

Titan also had 0 qualms about murdering Roxanne (or Megamind, who he immediately tries to kill with heat vision like the mannequin), and that bit about loose ends and cleaning up was surprisingly dark for a Dreamworks film (Roxanne would have been paste had it not been for Megamind intervening)

Dude was an insecure man-child who didn't deserve to be mocked, but also didn't deserve superpowers (as shown in the movie).

She can smell the desperation steaming from Jonah while Bernard kept his distance.

Once she knew Bernard was a Metro Man fan, she didn't mind being flirty.

Did they try to make him look like Bernard from Black Books or am I reaching here?

That's not fair. Everyone looks like a supermodel compared to Jonah Hill.