Voltron: Legendary Defender

How's the content gap treating you, /vld/?

Other urls found in this thread:

letsvoltron.com/96
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gotta love the mice

Should be black paladin Lance.

Wish the hiatus would last forever

That's a cute male Pidge.

Bex interview:
>letsvoltron.com/96

Not bad, OP. The constant fandom drama's always entertaining.

Anyway, I asked around a while back, made this and then forgot. However, this seemed to be the general consensus of /vld/ ship tiers. Discuss.

Not enough shippers yelling at each other

How did Shance rank so low? I don't care for it, but I don't see any degegerate Shancers parading around, or the ship being worst than Heith or Kidge.

Also, how is Pallura god tier? Only because it's the only yuri ship?

Found it all in a .txt file. There was probably some pallura input in the thread.

Shance is generally known for being lewd and degenerate, though.

Hunk/Shay belongs in god tier, at least. Sheith is way too high.

Nah, sheith and sheithfags are pretty gold. If I judged all the ships by their shittier fandom members they would mostly all be in the garbage tier.

Hunay is good though, I might move that shit up anyway because i too want hunk to stick his cock in a rock

>shaylurra
>anything but garbage
But that's wrong.

>you'll never have Lance's delicious feet inside you
why even live?

Is there a set date when they dump new Voltron?

>not keith's stinky delicate little feet
Poor life choices.

>stinky

I hate how everyone but me who enjoys Voltron is either gay or female.

September. Should probably be some more con panels before that to tide us over, though.

The real Shiro would never turn up his nose at Keith's dirty little toes.

Yo what is Janna doing here?

I'm a straight male, hi.

Pidge is adorable, but I feel she's being wasted as a character.

What kind of storyline would you prefer she have? The stuff she has going with her family is pretty interesting, in my opinion?

Pidgetron, an all Pidge spinoff.

Swap shance and sheith, fag

Small Pance dump

This is good although I think Sheith should be lower. Only because it's one of the biggest ships and produces some delusional fuckers too.

>Shlav
>Mice
>Transcendent Tier

>Pance
>God Tier

I accept this good taste.

I can't imagine how the fans of the 1980s Voltron feel about it. They're probably in their 30s-40s now, and they probably find hard to believe the majority of the fan base now are female teenagers.
People are only now interested in Pidge because she's female now and they want to bang her.

Someone explain to me how Lance and Pidge are like Simon and Nia.

It's not a crossover that makes sense.

They aren't.

I think it's supposed to be self-indulgent and that's it.

I want Pidge to turn Lance into a degenerate like her.

Another thread? What is there to even talk about?

Pidge pegging Lance

>getting pegged by a reverse trap
May as well fuck a real boy at that point

I think every few days is fine.

That is really cute.

If lance was also into guys he'd pull some Sup Forums-tier "dfc futa tomboys" argument to justify it

Anyone see lesbianalluraweek yet? Literally the only fic submission is transPidge explaining Earth sexualities to Allura as she takes notes.

This is what counts as yuri/shoujo-ai nowadays? Really?

Think anyone plays an instrument?

>transPidge
I wish this would die already.

Pidge plays flute
Hunk plays drums
Shiro plays piano
Lance plays trumpet
Keith plays guitar

I wish all the Alluras in lesbianalluraweek didn't look like they got stung by a bee or burnt to a crisp.

They literally look like a white character wearing blackface, it's that bad.

Sheith should be lower.

>lesbianalluraweek
Didn't this start out as some sort of backlash towards Kallura?

It did. Lesbian Allura never existed before Shallura got itself BTFO.

>Making lesbian Allura just to spite anti-shallura people
How progressive

Stop talking about shipping.

They refused any shaladins to participate, also added tons of retard rules, like no Allura/Pidge. So no wonder all or their art submissions not just ugly - they are hideous.

Stop posting DBZ in voltron threads

Shut up, reaction images are allowed ya bint.

Yeah. Before it was you can only ship Allura with Shiro. Now you can't ship Allura with any guy. So they made her a lesbian as an excuse. Funny how it was never lesbians who came up with this idea.

Fair point, but if we're not setting rules on each other, then we can talk about shipping as much as we please. You can always bring up something else you want to talk about in the meantime.

It's the bi girls who did it. They always start the most drama 2bh.

No, shipping is lame. Stop talking about it.

Joaquim agrees

That explains our threads. We are 80% bi girls and we never shut up about tumblr.

That's what happen when you ban all good artists from your event.

>steven yeun
Has he ever mentioned any ships? The dude is super quiet and never participates in cons.

He's gonna come out saying he ships Sheith or something and the Klancers kill themselves.

Steven Yeun is smart not to stick his dick in fandom crazy. He participates in the show, but he doesn't get involved in anything fandom related beyond signing things or answering panel questions.

Sorry to bust your chops, but he's not retarded enough to throw rocks at a hornet's nest.

He sorta mentioned Kallura once. Klancers were trying to decipher what he really meant. There was a lot of theorizing about how the "romance could be between anyone" suggests Klance. It's like how they started to believe Bex was a Klance shipper after she mentioned them in an interview.

Ms-paint user here, taking requests for shitty doodles yet again. Man, this thread is slow for a friday, new discussion time I suppose.
If anyone was to die next season, who would it be? My guess would be Lotor kills Coran.

Nah, Coran is going to be there until the very end. I do wonder if they would use the son subplot in VLD or just leave it alone.

Slav or mice will die.

t. Shancefag

This fandom has nothing to talk about, that's why. So all that's left is bitching about the same bullshit that was bitched about last thread.

No one will die except for red shirt Galra. The main good guys are untouchable.

old allura x new allura?

user, all Galra are red shirts.

I approve

Do they still think that? Bex seems like she ships everyone for a laugh.

I'm on a hiatus from these threads until SDCC comes with the S3 trailer.

The only thing left to discuss in these threads is tumblr drama and maybe I've been here far too long, but I'm tired of seeing it. Same with the galra OC fanfic spam that usually takes over these threads.

That sounds hot, so yes.

Nice try, Cova.

First they condemned the Klocusts, and I did not speak out—
Because I'm not a retard.

Then they condemned the Shalluroaches, and I did not speak out—
Because again, it's shit.

Then they condemned the tumblr drama, and I did not speak out—
Because I too didn't see how it was relevant to see the same types of tumblr complaints over and over again.

Then they condemned me—and there was no one left to speak for the galrafags.

If you guys wanted to Galrapost so badly, just say so.

Its annoying, but what I say shouldn't matter since I could be the only user annoyed with the way these drought threads are.

Keep your chin up.

I don't want to right now, I want to wait until the end of the thread. Everyone can agree that it's better to not waste replies on our fake lore before it's the thread hits the bump limit, so we just wait until it's close to that or has hit it.
But this is all a moot point for this thread anyways, it looks like it's gonna die due to the severe lack of new voltron content.

AT LEAST NOW ANDROID USERS CAN USE VOLTRON STICKERS!

Galralore is basically the only things keeping these threads alive lately. But these threads have been so fucking bad in the last month, with exception of one or two, they pretty much deserve to die.

Yeah the Let's Voltron guys haven't made a good podcast in some time. I was hoping for some show interviews.

As a biased Galrafag I'm going to say the Galralore is the only good thing that has been here in the past few threads.

Galralore is the only good thing to come out of these threads for the past month and a half, easily. It's the only reason I even bother to come here.

Same here. I'm always itching to see when the Voltron thread is nearing its throes so I can Galralore for 200+ posts as it goes into page 10.

He's mentioned kallura a bit. Can't remember what. And he has done a few crossover pieces that could be taken in a pance manner.

I am glad there are people who remain who like our stuff. There's been a lot of bitching lately. these threads are so dry, all that's left is bitching though. Galralore is the only non-cunt behavior in these threads.

I've been laying off the Galraposting since people have been whining about it. But if this thread manages to live, I'll Galrapost near its death

At least you haven't abandoned us yet Mice-user.

Same here. But this thread is basically running on fumes, so I'll be shocked if it lives. Unless someone posts some drama for everyone to get butthurt about and it starts a chain of shitposting, as per usual.

Personally I think you guys are a little weird. Only because it gets so fetishy half the time. But you're still alright. I'm just hoping we get to see female galra.