HOLLYWOOD BTFO
*inhales*
OH NONONONONONONONONO

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY'RE FUCKING LOSING MONEY LEFT AND RIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/blade-runner-2049-failed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everythings too political I just want to see a movie not be lectured or talked at through a character in the film probably too many coloured female writers.

too many shitskins start casting more attractive white people like you used to

A movie thats actually good is a start

Enough with the capeshit, soft reboots and sequels

good movies? not that fucking hard.

Crab legs

Crab legs for starters.

I hate quipfests

> literally one female/minority character not playing an ignorant stereotype
> "stop shoving diversity down our throats reeeeeeee"

>coloured
Fuck off, britbong. And take your unnecessary 'u' added to words with you.

I'm Australian.

Disgusting Amerimutts. The niggers and spics can't invade you soon enough.

Maybe stop watching shit movies?

A combination of tenured has-beens, businessmen that lack creativity and vision, feminists and soyboys are what's killing the industry.

the quipping ruined star wars

Crab legs? I want my theater to have a sushi bar.

How about not having it cost an arm and a fucking leg for the movie and some snacks?

12 bucks for a medium popcorn and large drink? Are you shitting me? Fuck yourselves.

It's not just Star Wars. After Marvel's success every movie suddenly had to have quips in it.

Maybe no 20+ mins of previews before the showing when people juat see trailers on youtube, no ridiculously overpriced concessions, no endless commercials for the theater or related companies, no gawdy advertising everywhere?

They need to write a good story with interesting characters before they do anything else.

Cure my crippling depression

Racist 1950s America is never coming back, and that's a good thing

Maybe they should try lowering the prices.

Everything else has failed to work. Maybe if I didn't have to pay $12 for a ticket, $8 for the smallest popcorn size (which is way more than I can eat in 2 hours), $6 for bottled water, and $7 for a pack of skittles, I might go see more movies.

As it is, going to a movie every week will end up costing you roughly the same as if you were saving up to travel somewhere.

Please leave.

Ban food
Ban black people
Ban teens and anyone under 25
Serve cheap alcohol
Lift no single policy

Good food choices that aren't super expensive?

Those are shitty ass seats.

>are millennials killing the "are millennials killing x" industry?

Sabotage HD TVs.

>"There are LADIES making my MOVIES?????"
>"RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

keep the black people out

More disposable income and free time plos

Yeah I'm not fucking paying 20$ for a movie ticket

>Lift no single policy
Fuck no. Why would anyone want you mass-shooting virgins anywhere close to the sanctity of a film hall?

you messed it up, the *inhales* is supposed to go after the OH NO NO NO

see those faggots with their shoes on my seat? Get rid of them

A new theater opened near me. They want $26 per ticket. Twenty-six fucking dollars.

Gee I wonder why movies are dying.

When this stopped being a thing?

My falcon hates the sight of brown people. Please remove them from your movies so my falcon can enjoy herself for once. She deserves it

>discontinue 3d so that imax theaters arent hogged by garbage
>lower prices

Leave the directors and writers to work free, decapitate al marketing freaks and no more test groups

56% meme is real

no mexicans or negroes in the theater.

i'm paying $20 for ticket and drink. I don't want to have to hear all these subhumans talking the entire time and munching for the first half of the movie.

fair point, why the fuck did drive ins die? they looked comfy

Fuck it's like seeing a relic from the past

They're clearly doing a bang up job

I want a pure asian woman to pleasure me while I sit in the cinema. That would bring me back.

its a Filipino.

Dude fuck racial politics so much. Thought is just getting reduced to twitter comments and headlines at such a rate you cant even have a discussion about this shit. Its not a problem that a storm trooper has melanin in his skin, I even like the aesthetic of a black face contrasting white ST armor, its the fact that he says "droid please" in a movie. IDC if there's a cool as nigger knight in some fucking fantasy movie chucking spears at dragons and shit. That's cool, whatever I'd see that. My favorite Mystic Knight of Tir Na Nog was the blue one. I just don't understand why Lancelot is black and all the other knights are white lol.

Didn't they put a black elf in the hobbit or did I imagine that?

>The user said as Muhammed fucked his wife and impregnated her for the fifth time

>shows movie with projector

That'll be three hundred dollars.

But good movies do bad at the box office while Disney trash makes billions. How do you explain that?
slashfilm.com/blade-runner-2049-failed/

Holywood keeps doing these, "Everything is going great!" articles when they're doing the same revenue they were doing in the 1990s and are selling less than 4 tickets per person a year. 2017 was the lowest per capita ticket sale year of the past 100 years. Holywood is fucked.

or Lao

If they want my shekels, they have to pander to me even if I'm racist and bigoted. There's simply too many options for entertainment for me to pay for something of lesser quality to me.

There's still one about a 1 hour drive from where I live. I haven't been in a long time though, I could go this summer maybe, see a litty Rock movie.

>Ban black people

OHHH NO NO NO NO

Cinemas are dark so its no big deal.

Pick up your rifle and kill every nigger you see.

>Serve cheap alcohol
there are enough annoying people to deal with at the movies already, having to deal with drunk fucks will be the death blow

Need to stop the mandatory penis inspections.

Colour never use to be forced in films it use to feel natural.

>expensive food
>most movies are absolute trash
>cheaper and more comfortable to wait and stream online through a service
>the fucking rest of the audience

What? You guys think theaters make money off showing movies?

What movies?

>pops popcorn

That'll be ten dollars.

goddam sucks to be you guys tickets here are $10 a normal night but everyone just goes on $5 Tuesday or Thursday when all showings are just 5 dollar even for shit like 3D

I want to be a good progressive so much, but I seriously can't stand black people in movie theaters. Who the fuck wants to hear chatter and smacking lips for two hours?

This
food and drinks is how they recoup their losses with the rising costs of showcasing, less interest, and bullying by Disney
Unless something changes they're a dying business

Prices need to be lowered. Going to the movies is so expensive that most families can't justify the cost

There are plenty of theaters that are still around that price point - just saying what the newest one is charging

You ask for too much

I am literally not interested in watching a movie with a stranger next not me. What if there is a sex scene and I want to masturbate?

REEEEE REMOVE THE SINGLES POLICY YOU FUCKING NORMIE FUCKS
I DON'T WANT TO DIDDLE KIDS I JUST WANNA WATCH MY FUCKING MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but muh built in audience

The cinema experience is and always has been garbage and was something people put up with because it was the only way to see films.

Now you have the choice of either having a relaxed at-home experience or if you actually want to have the communal experience (likely largely depending on what kind of film you're going to see) there's far superior offers available that actually promote and cater to the communal and easygoing "going out" experience like the Alama Drafthouse style screenings.

The uncomfortable, shuffle into your seat and shut the fuck up but still get disturbed by people who don't garbage doesn't draw anymore.

>$20 ticket
fuck off kikes

They literally killed all the white male heroes.

Theaters are kinda dying in general thanks to the economy and the internet, but drive-ins more so because they're seasonal and more of a pain in the ass to attend than a normal theater.

>ban non whites
>if a kid is crying or won't shut up their parents and kid get kicked out
>lower admission, or at least get some free popcorn with admission to justify the purchase

>crab legs are too buttery
>wailing from the popcorn mines all the time
>falcon shit everywhere
>kinoguard constantly harassing people
>shooters are always late
>too much molestation in the showers
Fuck movie theaters.

The only reason to go the theaters was to have sex. Now that I have a car I just take thots to the drive-in.

>shower in theatre
is this fucking real

havent seen blade runner so i cant say

but i honestly think people have forgotten what a good movie is. we go to the movies to have an emotional experience and the only movies that offer any sort of emotional experience tend to be marvel movies and movies like that.

the rest are self-important movies made with oscars in mind and those movies are boring as shit

notice how in the past 10 15 years, what might be called an "autuer" hasn't \cropped up. it's like those type of artists have gone extinct for some reason,

>12 dollar tickets
>some charge for parking
>retarded audiences reacting to stupid shit as loudly as possible
>endless stream of reboots/capeshit/over due sequels/trash
>pricey as hell for shit food
>water like 5 bucks for a bottle worth maybe a buck
>multiple streaming services to digitally rent movies as soon as they're available
Damn millennials ruining another business!

Get out Newfag

>make shit movies
>people stop going to watch movies
must be the russians

But for some reason the 40's did because apparently there are like thousands upon thousands of Nazis. Nazis everywhere!

Abolish theatres and sell new movies directly to internet

OH NO NO NO NO NO
*inhales*

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BOI GOT EM

easy you

>tfw Dad used to take me and my brother to the local drive-in to watch Godzilla movies

Better times

When I read stories about Americans going to the cinema it honestly sounds like they're another whole species entirely.

Ban kids from entry outright and tell parents to spend the money for the ticket on a babysitter instead.

I grew up a 10 minute walk from a drive in. Every summer we would sit on the railroad tracks next to the screens and watch movies for free. A small market was on the way for concessions and all we needed was a radio and a blanket or chair. It's one of the comfiest memories from my childhood. European Vacation, E.T.,Ghostbusters, Goonies, all the teen classics of the 80's. The first time I held a girls hand, my first kiss. The memories will never fade. They tore it down 15 years ago and put in warehousing that has never been more than half occupied. I would still go to regular theaters in the Fall/Winter but the movie-going experience hasn't been the same since the wrecking ball showed up.

There's pretty much nothing they can do to make me go to theaters more. I'd buy more early-access movies on services like VUDU instead of going to theaters if they were available.

just do it anyways what are you a pussy?

Those are good memories, I'm going to steal them.

But it's here right now but with anyone who looks remotely white