Welp

Welp.

What do we get into now that they took Star Wars

Wait...so we won't have another generation of women-fearing, Indonesian knitting forum-browsing basement dwellers?

Sold. Bring on the stronk women.

Kids will be uninspired and completely put off with her just like the rest of us. Dressing like a fucking princess, keeping crew people in the dark, unable to keep moral up, and then kamakzis herself as if her plan was obvious from the start.

Kids will remember Admirl Akbar and Asoka.

More like kids will understand how vindictive and non-sensical female leaders can be and are willing to absolutely destroy morale to prove a point to someone who mansplained.

wtf? i love vanity fair now

>Asoka
Only kids should remember her

Consdering this isn't the 80-90s anymore and kids these days consume media at an alarming rate, chances are they won't remember anything at all other than going to the theater to watch it.

I'm sure they'll remember at least one of the 30 star wars movies Disney has planned though

>doubting her leadership

From what I remember her dumbshit "plan" was reaching that planet and sending a distress signal.

She didn't even intend to FTL kamikaze them until after she realized her shit plan was getting transport ships shot down.

Good. People will know not to question president Ivanka Trump in 2025.

>leadership
whats her rank, how would anyone know.
>shes got purple hair
oh shit

>FOLLOW YOUR LEADERS WITHOUT QUESTION NO MATTER WHAT
>EVEN IF YOU'RE THE SECOND HIGHEST RANK THERE LIKE POE WAS
>EVEN IF YOU ARE SUGGESTING A PLAN AND YOUR LEADER IS NOT
>EVEN IF YOUR LEADER WHO HAS NO PLAN DISAGREES WITH YOUR PLAN BUT WON'T EVEN TELL YOU WHY

That's right kids, make sure you get your GPS Tracking Implant installed as well, and remember to always agree with the government no matter what!

Don't forget that Hyperspace Kamikaze becoming a thing basically means every other weapon has no purpose since apparently you could just build a remote-controlled ship and hyperspace it into the enemy to wipe them out

Which also means the Death Star was basically pointless

For years I was as pink as a pig's ass, but recently I've become so disillusioned. Is there anyone on either side of the divide who isn't an authoritarian? Is it possible to have a dick and not be evil?

>complete failure of her leadership starts a mutiny
>this is somehow not her fault

She lost to a meme. She's a liability, not an asset to winning moore elections.

literally just don't become a hysteric reactionary like this entire board, like r/TD or Sup Forums. that's it.
you're buying into a bunch of cherrypicked images and a purposefully overblown narrative about how white males are supposedly treated as the devil, and how (((jewish))) agenda tries to cause your end with progressive initiatives of any kind, by aiding women or non-whites in any way.
treat vile individual as what they are, whether they fall on the right or on the left. and generally be a cool person otherwise. you shouldn't have any issues.

Kids won't have even watched the movie, they'll watch someone else watch the movie, absorb their stupid opinions and repeat them.

Popular consensus is the movie is fucking garbage so kids will think it's fucking garbage.

>makes one of the main characters look like a complete asshole and retarded
>also doesn't make said main character go through any character development
>completely revolutionized the way wars are fought in the Star Wars universe
Wow, Holdo is such a great character

>Is it possible to have a dick and not be evil?
Yes.
It's called being a cuck soyboy numale.
Embrace your inner evil, and enjoy great success due to it while drinking the tears of frustrated ovaryacting roasties as they screech at the prospect of a man swinging his balls in front of their faces.

Warhammer 40k is the last stand of implicit White male identity.

Oy vey goy! Everyone's an individual, don't you see? It's just a cohencidence that Jews have a disproportionate amount of influence in media, academia and politics. 85% of atomic spies were Jewish. The leaders of the German Revolution of 1918 were all Jews too.

>star wars is gone
>star trek is gone
>stargate is gone

1. She accomplished nothing, she ruined everything (by doing absolutely nothing) and then kamikazed their ship as a last resort effort

2. Congradulations for being proud of the fictional scenario that you invented

They weren't and you only believe that literally because of one image you saw on an anime website lmao.

Except they seemed to imply exactly that before the ships launched, but she didn't put the plan into motion until most of the ships had been destroyed.
STRONK
COMPETENT

>Wikipedia's Notable Examples of Atomic Spies
>75% Jewish
>Morris (((Cohen)))
>Klaus Fuchs not Jewish
>Harry (((Gold)))
>David (((Greenglass)))
>Theodore Hall aka Theodore Alvin (((Holtzberg)))
>George Abramovich Koval aka Zhorzh (((Abramovich))) Koval (literally means son of Abraham)
>Irving Lerner Not Jewish
>Alan Nunn May Not Jewish
>Julius and Ethel (((Rosenberg)))
>Saville Sax (He was the son of Bernard Sax (1896–1936) and Bluma Sax (1895–1986). Bluma and Bernard were both born in Russia, of Jewish ancestry)
>Morton (((Sobell)))
>Melita Stedman Norwood (née Sirnis) supposedly not Jewish

So you're right. Only 75% of Atomic Spies were Jews, not 85%. Woops.

>the same people unironically tweeting #resist also celebrate a movie depicting blind, absolute obedience to authority

>an entire generation

A much smaller generation than previous ones. I'm not showing my kids soy wars

People finally realize she's a joke and bigger one to lose to Trump of all people

Remember when we didn’t need the mainstream media to tell us movies are good? We just knew from watching them.

WE WANT LUCAS NOT LOOSE-ASS

Holy shit, Skinheads are FUCKED.

You're already triggered because a popular franchise shutdown mansplaining.

You...you do know the Bug Blue Wave is real, right? We just conquered redneck retard Alabama.

2018 is going to suck big black balls for you guys.

Republicans will lose Congress for a long, long time.

Impeachment becomes inevitable.

President Nancy Pelosi dangerously likely.

Oh, and you'd better believe we are going to gloat.

We are gonna throat punch what's left of your culture.

And then we're going to drop our pants and take a huge stinky shit all over your precious freeze peach.

The left is DONE fucking around and pretending to respect hate speech.

After Trump, your days of being able to say whatever the fuck you want are NUMBERED.

It will literally be a Federal penalty in five years to say half the nasty, sexist, creepy shit that gets posted here on a daily basis.

I'm so, so, SO going to enjoy watching you right wing maggots lose everything.

>chumming_the_water.png

LISTEN TO ORDERS DO NOT QUESTION ORDERS OBEY YOUR BETTERS DO NOT THINK

Also what the fuck were they thinking with Rose, talking about how love would save them in between two heroic sacrifices?

>implying accelerationism isn't helpful for us
Trump is a Zionist cuck and even if he ended all illegal immigration we'd still be a minority by 2040. The sooner ZOG drops all pretense, the better for us.

Way to prove his point, good lord.

>shareblue.com

Are you too blind to see that you are by far the most prevalent form of extremism that exists today?

Skinheads don't exist. Nobody knows one, nobody wants to be one. Nazis don't exist either.

The only extremist hate group being exposed is whoever it is you ally with, and honestly you should be more subversive and do less gloating if you even want a chance of surviving.

>rebellion is structured like a military
>subordinate goes against orders and tries to form a coup
>higher-ups rightly detain him
>this is a problem because one of the higher-ups is a purple-haired feeeeeeeemale and some magazine made an article about muh feminism

>heuristics doesn't real because Martin Luther King gave a speech, which was written for him by a Jew, half a century ago

You’re correct but the guy you’re trying to convince is literally paid to post his copypasta here

I never watched nu-wars because I vote with my dollar, but did she actually do that in the movies? If so that kind of shows how the writers have never actually had to lead anyone in their lives. I hate watching a movie when everyone acts like a character is a good leader when they don't actually exhibit any real traits of good leadership. I guarantee if you go out and try to lead an infantry platoon irl without telling the troops whats going on your men will resent you for it.

She said they'd win not by defeating things they hate but by saving things they love. In other words, saving people and their humanity is just as important as trying to obliterate every tiny trace of the FO. Maybe even more important.

She did not say "if we just sit here and love each other, we'll win"

>We just conquered redneck retard Alabama.

>barely winning against a literal pedophile
>conquered

Have you tried not being a sexist, racist, Nazi? Laura Dern was perfect for this role which showcases the new female/diverse progressive based direction Star Wars is now thankfully taking.

If you spent as much effort into hygiene as you did into shitposting you might have a girlfriend.

>saving things they love
>by suicide bombing her ship into his, potentially killing him
>moments after he says this the laser blasts through the fucking doors
>if Finn had been in any way harmed she would have been screwed since he had to drag her sweet and sour ass back into the base
Please don't bother defending the worst scene in the movie.

>win not by defeating things they hate but by saving things they love
>Rebellion destroys Death Star II and kills the Emperor.
>New Republic is founded and DOES NOT destroy what's left of the Empire, letting them leave to the unexplored regions
>30 years later the New Republic along with five (5) whole planets is fucking OBLITERATED and SUBJUGATED by the rebuilt First Order
>lol just let your enemies live, what could go wrong.
Dumb gook bitch.

>gets BTFO and resorts to ad-hominems about sexual value
lul. The mind of a roastie. inb4
>I'm actually a guy!
Exactly.

Not only that, but they won by pitting a moderate, borderline DINO, against an extremist nutjob.

And even then it was only a very narrow victory.

No, I'm a woman. You're welcome for the attention, though.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

>AND I’M GOING TO CELEBRATE BY WATCHING MY WIFE GET FUCKED

Women don't have a penis.

Th-thank you mistress.

Oh look, what a surprise. More samefagging

Thanks for the heads up

What kind of fat ugly bitch posts on Sup Forums? Probably one who enjoyed this piece of shit movie.

What kind of fat ugly guy posts on Sup Forums?

most of the scientists who made nukes were Jewish because Jews are vastly disproportionately represented in science.

t. brainlet

>Return_of_the_King.webm

Why do you feel the need to deflect your fatness and your ugliness? Answer the question. What type of a fat, ugly bitch are you? Why was men rejecting you so painful to your development in life?

>this list is wrong and isn't even on wiki and according to the pages history it never was.
Pic related. I just screenshotted wikipedia. What did you mean by this blatant lie?

Why does that read like a threat?

>your rebuttal is wrong because look at wikipedia!

is this the best you 55 IQ goblins can manage

I'm not fat, though. Maybe I'm ugly, that's possible, but my boyfriend seems to think otherwise.

literally sounds like a parody headline, like something people on this board would make up, except its actually real LMAO

You do know that there are more Whites with an IQ of 140 or above than there are Jews on the entire planet, right?

Let me guess: your boyfriend is a male version of the AI from Blade Runner? Doesn’t invalidate your ugliness, sorry. The fact that you need to rationalize it to a stranger on the internet in such a way is beyond laughable. Now please get off my forum before I have to mentally dismantle you some more.

>Dressing like a fucking princess
She's a strong disney princess self insert by a tumblr land whale. Someone has the picture of it.

>Don't doubt my leadership. Just give me the benefit of the doubt as I insult you and refuse to engage in meaningful dialogue so frequently that the whole flight crew begins to doubt my loyalty.

Poster attacks my position with a screenshot of Wikipedia. I show the attack to be a blatant lie. You (presumably the original attacker), then criticize me for using Wikipedia as a source.

I've got to hand it to you, you have some serious chutzpah. But that's the thing with you Jews. You always push just a little too far and cause your host society to expel you. It's happened 109 times so far in recorded history.

>please get off my forum
Make me

>My screenshot of wikipedia isn't wrong despite what you say because other people supposedly have shown screenshots of wikipedia in the past

>I've got to hand it to you, you have some serious chutzpah. But that's the thing with you Jews. You always push just a little too far and cause your host society to expel you. It's happened 109 times so far in recorded history.

oh yeah, the jews are shaking in terror of pic related. The white uprising begins as soon as you get off the short bus

Its really weird how fucking hard she avoids telling him the plan. If it was because she thought there was a spy on board that's one thing, but there's nothing to suggest that. She just goes on about how shitty Poe is and that he doesn't deserve to know shit.

>HURR IF YOU ONLY HAVE FAITH IN THE SUN WHEN YOU SEE IT YOU WONT SURVIVE THE NIGHT
BUT TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED TO EDUCATE PEOPLE ON HOW ORBITS WORK, YOU CAN'T JUST TRUST THAT THEY'LL BELIEVE YOUR WORD AS GOSPEL YOU STUPID MORON!

Don’t tell me what to do you pathetic peasant.

>My screenshot of wikipedia isn't wrong despite what you say because other people supposedly have shown screenshots of wikipedia in the past
What did you mean by this? The pic that guy posted said that the list of commanders and leaders of the German Revolution of 1918 didn't exist. I showed that it does exist.

Im with you user...this seems too fake to me.
No kid is going to think that and neither is any teenager. People watch starwars for laser swords, spaceships, aliens, and magic powers. None of you fuckers thought there was a deeper meaning to these movies you just watched them because it looked cool as fuck. And thats whats gonna happen this generation. Politics in star wars will ultimately mean shit in the end. No one will remember it I swear.

I'm bored of you, goodnight.

I made my own story. It has star empires and civil wars and overpowered space warrior wizards.

Been polishing the shit out of it since Disney bought Star Wars and I decided to write it. Just about ready to look for a publisher.

If they wanted her to be seen as a strong female leader, why did they write it so there is a full scale mutiny against her? Why give Carrie Fisher's daughter that line that implies she hates Holdo too?
Why not just make this a thing purely between her and Poe. Once you show the rest of the ship having no faith in her ether it seems more like that's just the natural reaction to her behavior and this isn't just Poe having authority problems again.

Pretty sure we'll always have Tolkien's stuff.

Haha. Fucking WRECKED.

has this film run for chancellor yet?

At least that family gives a shit about the source material enough to tell Jackson to stay the fuck away from the Silmarilion after they hated the Hobbit movies.

Nice bait, user. You got a lot of retards with this one.

I don't think I've seen this pasta before. Is it new?

>BRAVE STRONG WYMYN LEADER
>leader shoots employees with stun guns for legitimately trying to save them

(you)

roastie BTFO

(you)

But only if that authority is female or (((diverse)))

I think that whatever they tried to do with that character backfired horribly since most normies seem to hate her or are confused by her actions

>It will literally be a Federal penalty in five years to say half the nasty, sexist, creepy shit that gets posted here on a daily basis.
I know this is pasta but here's the thing with that. The Dems handed Trump the judicial branch and there isn't dick that can be done about it by any of Trump's successors, ever.

So even if we do pass some legislation that bans the 1st amendment it will be struck down as unconstitutional almost immediately.

You said you’re going, leave. Accept your defeat and inferiority in all aspects of life as mercy from the gods for your existence.

(you)
I said I was bored with you, not that I was leaving Sup Forums. And I'm not done with my sandwich yet.