It or Dunkirk?

I'm going to buy one on Blu-Ray right now and I just can't decide.

It
Dunkirk is fucking garbage

She has great nipples btw.

Dunkit

>unironically buying IT

lmao

Dunkirk you cuck. IT was the worst film by Nolan brothers but it's miles better than IT.
Although, it really depends on your current collection. What is your demographic of hardcopy movies?

giv milkies

Imagine writing the check for your daughter's breast implants

Dunkirk was pretty good, IT was just bad overall.

>yfw you will never be a dipshit Jew putz who inherited enough money and clout to marry a 10/10 daughter of a rank 20 con artist
why even live

>10/10
she's not a 10 dude

maybe not to you
I call her a 10 any day of the week

prove it

At worst. At the absolute worst she is an 8. And that's if you are biased against white women. Saying she is a 10 isn't far-fetched.

You need to see more women

dunkirk no brainer, though its quality too

Why would you ever want to buy a Nolan movie? Why would you ever want to buy a Nolan movie that people only watched for "muh Imax spectacle" like Avatar?

>i dislike her father, therefore i pretend she's ugly
She's easily a 9/10. The only thing I can possibly think of is maybe blue eyes, or slightly longer nose.

buy IT

unless you have a 60" tv

Who is she?

YEAAP SHe's a tenner

>liking weak-chinned slav cretins

The character model for Yoshi from Super Mario World.

>being mad people don't force themselves to think she's not gorgeous because you're eternally butt-mangled

>people pretending obvious-surgery and oral fix First Daughter is a 10/10 because they have a hard-on for Daddy
Come on, Chelsea fuckin Clinton is mediocre at best too, but nobody sat around pretending she was a goddess because Bill was their imaginary husband.

8 worst, 9 best
either she ain't a 10, or there ARE no 10s
korean pop stars look better and everyone knows they max out at 8

you know who are 10s?
jennifer connelly
cate blanchette
audrey hepburn
i don't really know celebrity 10s
this is now a 10 thread

same
fag

next to that african hulk she's an 11

wtf I want to fuck Yoshi now

What a pathetic post

it's got nothing to do with trump, man
look at the woman, chelsea isn't fit for analogies here.

personally i think mrs.trump is even prettier though :3
anybody have that webm with the winky kissy face?

dunkirk ez, it's actually a really good movie.

She has great feet btw.

*thinking face*

>korean pop stars look better and everyone knows they max out at 8
No they don't. Only if you're a yellow fever fetishist. They're boring as hell. You're trying too hard. Cate fuckin Blanchette? I'll give you Audrey Hepburn but Jennifer Connelly only has a 10 body, she is not that pretty.

>had big lips
>made them smaller
Damn she could've been an 11

Cate is a REAL MAN's ten my friend.
If you don't cast your gaze upon this angelic face and instantly feel serenity you simply haven't transcended boyhood yet.

There just isn't a greater beauty. Show me someone who looks better than this. Not on par, but better You can't. She's everything a woman can be.

>t. Soyboy

You're confusing personal taste with objectivity. Everyone has a thing for a 6/7 once in a while that's a 10 to them. Get self-awareness.

Get this instead.

just watched this-- it's complete garbage and utter waste of time

I've seen It 3 times now and I still love it

Ivanka Trump, you pleb.

This is CP btw

friends era Jennifer Anniston

t. Pedo

>born in 81
>pic in 2000
nice try

>little gay boys using little memes for boys
Actually, even gay men should be able to understand.
You either appreciate the scope of Cate Blanchett's 10/10 fully matured beauty or you simply aren't old enough to matter.

Exactly, nother 10.
The children in this thread are probably masturbating to Nikki Minaj or Zendaya or whatever else MTV has told them is beautiful. It's just pathetic how people will allow transient fashions to hinder their integrity as men who are given eyes to see just like the rest of us.

yikes

Some Jew is sucking on those titties every night
How does that make you feel

Dunkirk is a man's movie. "It" is full of children in a story written by a creepy pedophile.

hey one of the rare times it actually worked, cant be mad at that

Dunkirk is definitely better than IT but let's not call it any better than an English patriotic movie. No character switches/plot twists. The only thing that makes this film a Nolan film is Tom Hardy and the unnecessary fuckery of time.

showing nudity is not CP you dumb reddit faggot.

>No character switches/plot twists

Is that all you care about? Cheap gimmicks?

To be fair, she probably has a trust and dividends, so she would have written the check herself

her areolas are huge. i hate that on boobs. and they're tiny here.

Not on par, but better You ca-
*Blocks your path*

can't blame her though, she looks really good now

8/10 is the correct rating.
8.5 on a good day
but there's no way that she's a 10